Mallin' with Choi Minho.

But I loved you first?

You showered and got ready. You were looking through your closet until you notice rack full of beautiful clothes the coordi noonas left for you! (How sweet of them and luck are you! :P )

You didn't want a flashy outfit so you picked a simple one. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-long-sleeve-plaid-shirt-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1023863528

You tied your hair into a messy bun because your hair is usually down and you put eyeliner on. (Winged style) & grabbed your aviators.

You walked out of your room and checked on the other members. You checked on Jongkey, they were cuddling on Key's bed. oh god. You checked in Taemin's room, he fell asleep listening to his iTouch. Onew & Manager hyung weren't back from wingstop yet. I got a text message from Onew saying "I love their lemon-pepper chicken!!!! I'm going to buy a bunch!" haha! I'm craving some now.

Your POV:

I walked into the living room. The TV was turned off and Minho wasn't there. Where could he be? I walked to the kitchen because I got hungry but before I could reach for the fridge someone pulled me back into a hug. It was Minho, I could tell from his scent (=

We stayed like that for a few minutes now and I broke the silence, "Where were you oppa? I was getting hungry!" Being my whiney self. lol.

Minho's outfit:http://i52.tinypic.com/312h36h.png

"I was getting ready too you know! I couldn't go out in bball shorts and white t-shirt!"

Minho's POV:

"I couldn't go out in bball shorts and a white tee!" I probably can...I'd look y. keke~

Your POV:

"letter man jacket!? ugh I hate you! I've always wanted one :P" I complained to Minho. I'm sucha child. lol. "Maybe oppa can get you one, ;) " He told me. "What!? No way! I thought you were only taking me so I wouldn't be lonely & to cheer me up. not buy me things. shisus!"

"haha! okay okay. Let's go!" Minho insisted. "Wait!" I yelled,he looked at me confused. "aren't you going to get your sunglasses? You know, so the paparazzi & fans won't notice us?" I asked.

"Why when I want to show off my girlfriend?"

Minho's POV:

"Why when I want to show off my girlfriend?" I blurted out. Omfg Minho. What if she knows you meant it?! "You know, so SHINee can get more publicity :)" I said laughing it off. She then punched and said "aha! I thought you really meant it about the girlfriend part!"

"What if I did?" I asked. There was an awkward silence for like a minute of just us 2 staring at each other.

"aha uh- let's just forget what I said! I mean, you don't want your girlfriend to cry from 2 breaks up in one day do you?" She said with aegyo.

Your POV:

"bwoh!? 2 break ups?! I guess I'll be leaving first then!" He said pretending to leave. As he ran for the door, I ran to hug him from behind "But you promised me you won't leave me?"

"And I'll always keep my promises." As he said while kissing my forehead.

"cmon! let's go shopping now!" He grabbed by hand and we ran to his car. Wow no fangirls today eh? Cool beans.

Minho has a black honda & it's a stick shift. o0o0o. y~ During the whole car ride we were jamming to Orange caramel's magic girl! Minho oppa's voice kept cracking whenever he tried reaching the high notes. lol.

___________________________

We got to the mall's parking lot, it wasn't packed. kekeke~ Lucky for us! When I tried to get out of the car myself Minho told me to stay. He ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me. what a gentleman. As we were walking from the parking lot, I felt Minho grab my hand and locked his hand into mine.

"Hey! You could've just asked me!" I said complaining to him. "Ask you to what?" He said. "To hold my hand!"

"Well, we're already a "couple" so I don't have to ask you for anything besides making me a sandwhich! Merong! :P " & he ran away. Choi minho! You are so going to get it!

We ran up the escalators and down. Once we got into Victoria's secret, Minho got distracted by the models on the wall. And that was when I jumped on his back and whispered "You promise you wouldn't leave?" 

"Well I'm still here aren't I!?" He said sarcastically.

"Oh ho ho~ Mister smarty pants talking like that? If we don't go shopping I'm going to yell around the mall saying "SHINee's Choi Minho cheated on me for a boy!" I said threatening him.

"You wouldn't!" he yelled. "Watch me!" As I ran out of the store, I felt someone hug me by the waist and said "Let's go shopping now, and maybe we can take some pictures @ purikura?"

Minho's POV:

"Really oppa!? I never EVER took pictures there! cmon! let's go shopping!"

____________________

Your POV:

We went from forever 21, to urban outfitters, sanrio, and my favorite store...YESSTYLE<3

Minho got ust free clothes from Yesstyle well because he's from SHINee!  After from all the shopping, we ate some chinese food. After that, Minho oppa brought me to purikura! we took 4 pictures!

In our first picture we were all cheesey, in the 2nd one, I was hugging a teddy bear and Minho looked all lonely, in the 3rd one Minho and I had our hands pointing like a gun at each other. And during the last one, we didn't know what to do. So I just grabbed Minho's arms, put it around my waist and looked at him while smiling, he looked down at me and smiled too. It looked like those couple pictures.

Minho's POV:

It's our last picture! Oh , what am I going to do? I can't think of any ideas. Before I knew it, ______ grabbed my arms and put it around her waist. I thought she would be uncomfortable, but I guess not. She looked up at me & smiled, I looked down on her and smiled too, right when I smiled the camera flashed. Wow! The picture came out great! We look like a really couple.

_______________________________

Minho's POV:

I drove us home and _____fell asleep. How cute. When I parked infront of our dorm, I tried to wake her up. Aish! She's a deep sleeper. I then said "If you don't wake up to 3, I'm going to kiss you!" She still didn't wake up!

"1........2......." I got closer.

"3!" She then said "BOO!" and I jumped! My god this girl.

"keke~ I scared oppa! MERONG! :P"

"awe, she's so cute." WAIT. WHAT DID I JUST SAY OUT LOUD?!

....she's blushing?

Your POV:

"awe, she's so cute." Minho said. I started blushing. WTF. HOW DO I KNOW IF IT WAS ME OR NOT? Why the hell am I blushing?!

"What?" I pretended that I didn't here what he said. "nothing, uh. Let's get inside! It's getting cold !"

Minho opened my door, as I walked out I tripped over the sidewalk and fell on him!..... My lips pressed against his....

__________________________________________

OHHHH SNAP. lol. Hope you guys liked this one! <3

Don't worry, I'll add the other SHINee members+Yoseob and Nickhun more in this too (=

Comment & subscribe!<3