• DOG WHISPERER •

• MY DOG IS MY MATCHMAKER •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish, Kim Yongkeey."

"For a small puppy, you sure are capable of taking big nasty dumps."
With a black waste bag, the owner squatted down along a pavement to collect the excrement of her newly adopted canine companion.

 

 

When Yongsun rendered her help to a group of friends who was running an adoption drive, she didn't expect herself to become a dog mom. The team started the day at the animal shelter by giving the dogs a thorough bath and it was then when she noticed this fluffy little girl with sad puppy eyes.

 

The turnout for the event was favorable as they had ran some advertising campaigns on social media. Families, young couples and even retirees dropped by to bring home a loyal pooch or two. However, at the end of the day, the white puppy that caught Yongsun's eye was still left in the shelter's cage.

"We're not gonna run another adoption drive so soon... that little girl might be here for awhile..."
A friend of hers - busy with cleaning of an empty cage - brought up the sad news when he saw Yongsun looking at the pooch sympathetically. 

"Aish."
This was all what the brunette let out as she takes her steady steps towards the occupied cage.

"Let's go home!"
Yongsun announced excitedly to the shy and quiet puppy as she unlocks the door of the cage. Once the dog sensed its safety, it eventually wagged its tail and leaped into her warm and welcoming embrace before showering her face with sloppy , as if to show gratitude.

 

 

"WAIT! WAIT! YONGKEEY! AISH!"

Back in the present, the puppy started to pull her owner wildly by the leash as soon as the waste bag was disposed. The brunette had no choice but to run along at the same pace as she does not want to tug back and injure the little dog.

Things took a turn when she absentmindly crouched forward to try and carry the dog up.

 

"OH SHHHIT!"
Yongsun accidentally let go of the fancy pink leash and Yongkeey dashed towards a corner at the end of the neighborhood pavement. Flustered and without a choice, the inexperienced dog owner gave chase while continuing to call out loudly in the quiet neighborhood.

"YONGKEEY! COME BACK HERE! YAH!"

 

 

When Yongsun made the turn at the corner, she realized she has reached a small playground and immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter