Judgmental ain't she?

Two hearts Fall

I called Jaerin unnie. I'm really hoping that she will pick up. She hasn't talked to be since that stupid friend of ours, Yeomin, said something about me meeting Donghae over the weekend last week. Of course I didn't think of it as a big deal, neither did he. But my friend thought that it was and was now not talking to me. I'm not sure how their relationship status is going on so far. But for one thing that I know, she has changed her status on facebook to "it's complicated". I sighed, woman. Can you at least just talk it out with the both of us? I'm so sorry that we kept it from you. I guess you're thinking we did something behind your back which is why we didn't tell you. Well, I'll be honest here sweetie. You're just an oversensitive girl who doesn't really care about what we want to say to you. Why can't she just... AHH! I hate ranting this out to you guys but it has to be heard. I don't like her suddenly ignoring me!

 

There was an impatient grumble that escaped my lips. I ended the call and continuously tapped my phone onto the table and waited for the inevitable. Passers-by from outside the cafe stared at me wondering why I was so angry at an innocent Samsung phone, but they were short to judge. I wasn't angry at the phone, I was angry at the person I was trying to call. Why didn't this woman pick up when I tried to call her?!

 

I tried a fifth time. After six rings the woman finally answered.

 

Jaerin: Yah! I'm at the spa relaxing, why are you disturbing my peace?!

I choked up before saying, "sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay... Hold up, the spa? Don't we always go together as best friends?"

Jaerin: About that, I don't think we're such close friends as I thought we once were...

"What do you mean by that?" I would've spat on her face with my anger had she been in front of me. How can she be so quick to judge... She wasn't even there!

Jaerin: Look, you're the closest person I know. I know you wouldn't do these kinds of things to me. But I just need to clear my head.

This time, I really didn't bother trying to hide my sadness and anger, "well then I suppose that's an easy way for you to get out then right unnie? I'm sorry you don't trust me enough to actually realize that it wasn't planned. I never knew Donghae oppa would be there, who'd have thought our parents went to the same university?! I'm sorry unnie, I really am. It just hurts to think that someone would judge me like that instantly. You didn't even hear our sides from it. What's there to say that whatever your sources said to you was just a fluke to ruin our friendship? I guess whatever she said was true..." I hung up, tears threatening to fall.

 

I was suddenly aware of the peopl in the cafe with me, and left the building. With a tip on the table I walked outside. Once I left I ran towards the park where it was empty and no one was present. There I allowed myself to cry. To cry at how my best friend would accuse me of such things. I guess our sisterhood meant nothing to her from the beginning after all...

 

"Seungyeon?" A voice asked.

I looked up and rolled my eyes, the source to this whole problem was in front of me, "Donghae oppa... What's going on?! Jaerin unnie is-"

"I know, she called me a couple hours ago wanting an explaination and when I told her, she hung up on me." He flipped his bangs to the other side and sat down on the bench next to me. But kept his distance in case there was another spy.

"I didn't mean for any of this trouble to happen. Why can't unnie just understand it was a misunderstanding?!" I asked the air, the tears seemed to trickle freely now. Once again Donghae did nothing, I didn't expect him to anyways.

Donghae sighed and leaned forward, his face buried in his hands, "I honestly don't know what's wrong with my girlfriend lately either. She's lately become so stressed and worried about any girl that approaches me. I guess she feels the same with you."

My eyes watered even more, how is that even possible? "Unnie really doesn't trust me then does she?!" I wailed and attempted to rub my eyes even more, but then Donghae shook my hand off and wiped my tears for me.

"Aigoo, don't cry even more! You shouldn't get red eyes, you look weird."

I glared at him, "whatever old man." I shrugged his arm off, and rubbed my eyes dry.

"Well, I leave you for a while, and here you are together again." Me and Donghae turned around to find a fuming Jaerin. That girl. How dare she judge me just like that after one glance! I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms over my chest. I don't forgive her one bit. I suppose that speech I made to her earlier meant nothing as well...

 

______________________

 

BWOH!? An update?! It's a miracle!! X)
I am thankful to the new subscribers! Welcome to "Two hearts Fall"!!! Please anticipate and enjoy the fanfic as it progresses through it's stage ^O^. Have a good day !!!