First meeting

Our love remain...

"Bye mom." you said while giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"Bye Emmy, be careful, I'll see you tomorrow then." your mom said while waving at you.

You got in the car of your best friend, you were going to B1A4's concert as VIP's.
"Emmy-ah, I'm so exited! I can't wait to see them in person." your best friend Hyesung said.
"I know right. We can even go backstage, like how awsome is that?!" you said with a bright smile on your face
"Dad can you turn on the radio, and put this CD in it." Hyesung said while holding B1A4's new CD.
"I just want to be alone
 Uriye chueok ijen modu da jiweoya dweni babe
 I just want to be alone
 Pabocheoreom neoman chatke dwel geol." the both of you were now dancing and singing in the car.

"Yaeder-ah, we're her." the father of Hyesung said.
Hyesung and you woke up after beeing a sleep for an hour.
You got out of the car and streched, while Hyesung was still a little sleepy.
When you saw Hyesung that sleepy you pulled her out of the car and she whined "Yah~ hajima! I'll get out of the car myself."

Now you were standing in front of the gate, ready to give your tickets to the lady.
"Can I see your tickets lady's?" the lady said looking at Hyesung and you.
You and Hyesung grabbed your tickets and showed them to the lady.
"Oh VIP's huh? Well follow that man over there." she said pointing in the mans d.
"Neh~" both of you replied and walked towards the man.

"So you are VIP's right?" the young man said with a low voice.
"Yes we are." Hyesung said while smiling at you.
"Arasso, tarrawa."
You followed the man when Hyosung said "But Emmy-ah, don't you also think that man is handsome?"
"Yaaah~ Hyesung stop it, I'm here forB1A4, not for that man!" you said with an angry voice.
"Arasso mianhae, but look at him, isn't he cute?" she said with a giggle.
The man was also laughing, what made Emmy and hyosung laugh.
"I guess he heard us Emmy-ah." Hyosong said while whispering.
"You think!" Emmy said with a sarcastic voice.
"Here we are ladies, these are your seats and yes I heard everything what you said a few minutes ago."
Emmy and Hyosung were now looking at eachother and laughing. They looked at the man and he was also laughing.

The concert started and Emmy was so exited! Besides she was sitting in the front row! She could even see their sweat, that's how close she was.
They heard a loud voice saying "ARE YOU READY SEOUL?"
Emmy knew by hearing the voice that it was Baro oppa.

 

--After the concert--

"KYAAAA~~" the fans where still screaming and so were Emmy and Hyesung.
"ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE"
As B1A4 heard this they came again and sang their last song, it was their slow song 'Chu Chu Chu'.
Emmy knew the lyrics and all the fans started to sing at one part
"My only hope it is you
Naye soneul jabajwo
I will love you forever
Naye mameul badajwo

Wonhae neoye mam, whoa
Ttok gateun mam, gateun mal
Loving you" 

After the concert was done the same man as before came to you.
Emmy and Hyesung automatically began to smile so did the man.
"Ladies you have to follow me, I will lead you back"stage." he said whit a smile on his face.
"Ah yeh~"
You once again followed the man.
Emmy was so exited that she grabbed the hand of Hyesung.
"Yah Hyesung-ah, I can't believe we're actually backstage at B1A4's concert!"
"Yeah I know right, yah but I kinda like this guy." hyosung said while pointing at the man before us.
He began to laugh again but now he turned around, what made both of you stop.
"Yah, if you like me what are you gonna do if you see B1A4?" he said giggling.
"Uhmm, I don't know. I'll tell them that I like someone else ofcours!" Hyesung said with a confedent voice.
"Yahah~ Hyesung-ah" Emmy said when she slightly pulled Hyesung's arm.
Now the man was holding hib tummy and was laughing really loud.
"Ahahah, kyeopta what's your name?" He said pointing at Hyesung.
"I'm Hyesung, you?"
"I'm Minwoo, nice to meet you." he now stretched his hand for a handshake.
He and Hyesung shook eachothers hand and smiled at eachother.
"Neon, what's your name?" he looked at me.
"I'm Emmy, nice to meet you Minwoo-ssi."
"Ahaha you two are really kyeopta! Here we are, the dressingroom of B1A4." he pointed at the door.

As he knoked on the door, someone opened it. It was CNU.
"Hyung these are the 2 VIP's" Minwoo said looking in your direction.
"Annyeonhaseyo" both of you were bowing and so did CNU.
"Come in, so you can see the other members" CNU said opening the door.
"Oh! Hyung who are those two girls? Girlfriends?" Baro said teasing his hyung.
"Aniya~ they are the 2 VIP's"
"Jinjja? Yeppeo~ annyeong nan Baro"
"Y..yeh" you couldn't believe your own eyes.
You were looking all over the room but couldn't see the one person you really came for, Jinyoung oppa.
"I'm sorry but where is the toilette?" Hyesung said.
"Let me show you" Minwoo said.

"You must be hungry..uhm what was your name again?" Gongchan said whit a puzzeled face.
"It's Emmy, me name is Emmy."
"Ah! Mian, what a beautiful name, Emmy!" Gongchan said and smiled at you.
"Here eat this" he said and gave you some cutted fruit.
"Kamsahabnida, chalmeokesebnida~" you said and smiled at him.
Right when you wanted to take a bite of your fruit, th edoor opened. You looked behind you and... it was Jinyoung!
You almost choked in your apple. He looked confused at you "Nuguji?" he said.
"Ah, hyumg she is a VIP guest" Sandeul said aeting a kimbap.
"Jinjja, kyeopta! Annyeong nan Jinyoung." he said and siled at you.
W...w..what he said that you were cute? He even smiled at you, that beautiful ey-smile you could only see on TV.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Emmy" you couldn't even look at him.
"Oh! Emmy-ah, you can't even look into his eyes." Baro said.
It made you blush and you looked at the ground.
"Oooooh~~" they said, ecxept for Jinyoung, he was also facing the ground.
"But hyung, you can't even look at her!!" Gongchan said when he looked at Jinyoung.
"Wait a sec, Jinyoung said that he saw a cute girl in the audience." CNU said with wide opened eyes.
"Jinjja? Hyung, jinjja jinjja jinjja?" Gongchan said while poking Jinyoung in his leg.

 

--Next day--

You woke up next to Hyesung, who was still deeply a sleep. You looked at the clock at your right side, it was already 12.30 pm!!
You jumped out of the bed but suddenly a phone rang. It wasn't your phone, so you shook Hyesung and she woke up. After she heard the ringtone she suddenly jumped out and picked up her phone.
"Yeobuseyo?" she said with the most girly voice.
"Yeobuseyo~~?" you lipsinced her, teasing her with her girly voice.
"Neh?! You want to meet us where?" she looked at you with a shocked but happy face.
"What, what is it?" you whispered.
"Neh~ we'll see you then! Hmm." she hung up and looked at you with widened eyes.
"What Hyesung-ah, stop doing that it's scary!!" you said.
"Yah!! Chinguya~~ we have a date!" she said holding my hands "Guess with who?"
"I don't know you tell me." you said with a sleepy voice.
"Yah how can you be still sleepy now? Guess huh?" she said with her aegyo voice.
"Arsso, hmm let me guess that Minwoo man from yesterday huh?" you said with the most annoying voice.
"Yeah, but not only with them!"
"Yah, just say it okay I'm not in the mood right now."
"Arasso~ we have a date with B1A4!" she said while shaking back and forth.
Your eyes widened and you were looking straight in her eyes.

2 hours later you were at the coffee shop, waiting for them to come.
After waiting for 10 minutes they came, but all with shades and a beenie or a hat.
You didn't mind at all, they are celebreties anyways!
"Annyeong~" Gongchan said waving at the both of you.
You stood up and bowed. When you was about to bow fro Jinyoung, you looked at him and he was also looking at you.
The both of you were blushing.
"Ooooooooh~~" B1A4 said when they looked at both of you.
"Who wants cake?" Minwoo said. "Jinyoung hyung go get us some."
Jinyoung stood up and than Gongchan pulled me out of my chair saying "Emmy-ah you should also go, go~"
You stood up and followed Jinyoung.
"E..Emmy what kind of cake do you like?" he said facing you.
"Uh? I like uhmm.. chocolate flavour."
"Jinjja, me too!" he smiled at you. "Do you want something else with it?"
"Hmm I don't know, are you getting someting?"
"Yeah, I'll get a Americano." when he said this he looked in your eyes.
You were blushing and he could see it.
"Kyeopta." he said still looking at you. "Are you sure you don't want anything with it?"
"Yeah, can I get a latte machiatto?" you said pointing at the latte machiatto.
"Ofcourse." he ordered and we walked back to our table.
But when we got beck, all the members including Minwoo and Hyesung where gone.
"Ahahahah, I knew this was hapening." he mumbled.
You decided to take a seat and eat your chocolate cake and drink your americano and latte machiatto.

After you were done with eating "Should we go now?" Jinyoung asked.
"Yeah we should."
You walked out of the coffee shop and were standing still.
"Where should we go?" Emmy said with a awkward voice. "Is there someplace you want to visit?"
"Hmm, well there is...I want to eat tteokbukki." he said smiling at you.
"Okay, follow me, I know the best ajhumma." you said and lead the way.

"Ajhumma~" you said with your agyo voice.
"Aaaah Emmy-ah" she said smiling at you "Who is that? Namjachingu?"
You gigled "Aniyeyo ahjumma" you said and looked over at Jinyoung.
Jinyoung was looking at you and smiled,  that beautiful smile.
"Ahjumma, 1 portion of tteokbukki please, give us a lot~" when you said that Jinyoung giggled.
"Wae?" you asked Jinyoung.
"Aniya" he said "You are so cute when you do that."
It made you blush, but he didn't see that.

The tteokbukki arriced and he was eating it like he has never had it before.
"It is the best right?" you sked him.
"Hmmm, mmm, mmm." he said with a mouth full.
"I can't understand you like that." you said giving him a little punch on his shoulder.
He swallowed his food an then said "Hmm, daebak, daebak." with bth his thumbs up.
"Aaah, now I can understand you." you said smiling at him.
He was eating and you kept looking at him from aside. It was wierd, you just met him yesterday and now, he's here,
eating ttekbukki with you.

It was awkward in the beginning but at time goes by the ice broke. You were continiously making fun off eachother.
The time flew by when it was suddenly dark.
You were witting in the park, looking at the sky and the shining stars.
"I had a fun day today Emmy." he said facing the sky.
"Me to." you replied.
"Emmy, can I ask yousomething?" he said, now facing you.
You turned and now you were facong eachother.
"Sure, what is it?"
"Do you want to do this with me all day?"
"Do you mean, playing with you and eating with you?"
"Hm, just be my friend Emmy?"
That made your heart beat faster, you couldn't look in his eyes.
"Ofcourse I want to be your friend."
"Jinnjja? Would you really hang out with me all day long?" he said, while looking at you with puppy eyes.
"Sure!" you said.
He smiled "So~, Emmy can I have your number, so that I can call you whenever I want to hang out?"
He gave you his phone, you dailed your number saved it.
"But Emmy, we should make a picture, so... t..that I can put with your number y..y..you know."
You took a picture, both with a peace sign.
His phone rang and he took up.
It was his manager saying that he had to go back to the dorms.
He looked sad when he heard that.
"Don't worry< you can always call me if you want to hang out right?" you said smiling at him.
"Hm, you're right!" his face cleared up when he heard that.

We gave eachother a high five, and  then we parted our ways..