Meow, you love me!

It's a trap!

 

“Are you sure it’s going to work? Yesung said while scratching his head.  I mean, it’s well done and all, but your cat won’t go there at all…”

He was looking at the unstable construction I put together near a wall of the living room, witch was also every other room, because we lived in our loft (well, I lived there. Jongwoon was only coming in in two weeks, when his schedules were going to let him more than an hour or two per week to let me see him). It looked like somebody dumped a big pile of wooden board there, only to put them one on top of the other.

“Yah, I replied, of course it will work! Look, my cat will climb on the first board, but because it’s not stable, she will climb there and… BAM! ” I screamed, motioning a big explosion with my arms. “She will fall in the trap and we will sleep in peace.”

Yesung laughed at my manners, his sweet and low chuckles making me smile.

“Pabo, he said to me, she will just whine until she gets out of it, just like she does when we are sleeping and she wants to come up with us. What was the idea of not having a staircase anyway?”

I looked over at him. He motioned his hand to the small ladder that was flat against the wall, isolating the bedroom of the rest of the loft. It was the only place of the house my cat wasn’t allowed to go, and the only she seemed to like.

“Well I like ladders, and it’s not my fault it was the only thing they had! Plus, I know you like ladders too.”

He grinned, and I knew I had won the little fight we just had. I grinned back at him, blowing him a kiss from the other side of the room. He quickly throw his head to the side, catching my kiss with his cheek, before putting his hand exactly at the same place, a pout on his lips.

“I can’t catch one properly, give me another!”

I just laughed at his expression, making him smile while I blew him another before he turned again to face the window. When Jongwoon turned his back to continue his inspection of my supposed-to-be-trap, I smiled before silently going around the couch to pick up a bag. I took a little surprise out of it, making sure my lover didn’t saw me putting on the thing.

“Here, let me give you an example!”

I made sure to do a big noise while I let myself fall on the floor. Crawling, I got around the couch, looking at my flabbergasted Sungie.

“You… this… it’s…” he said, surprised, before he fell on the ground laughing out loud. “You… You’re even weirder than me!”

“Meow, that’s why you love me!” I said, my black cat ears positioned on my head and my leather collar fixed around my neck so the leash attached to it was falling between my arms and legs.

He kept on laughing until I flattened myself on the ground, crawling slower like a hunting cat would do.

“Yes, I love you” he took his breath from laughing too much. “But what are you doi… Oh no. OH NO!”

He sprang up before running to the opposite side of the loft, still laughing like crazy. I had a hard time not laughing myself.  Roaring, I chased him, jumping around everywhere to catch him. Of course, I didn’t have a chance, crawling like I was while he was still on his feet.  After a chase of a few minutes, he finally climbed up the ladder. I followed him, bypassing the trap to start climbing after him.

“Cheater! Cats can’t climb ladders!”

“Meow, but I’m not a cat!”

I climbed up a few bars, letting my hand flat on the ground of the bedroom.  Yesung was only inches above me, his brown velvet eyes starring directly into mines. Our breathing was heavy because of the run, but we still had the same smile plastered all over our face.

I silently demanded him a kiss that he willingly gave me, his lips fluttering instants on mine while I closed my eyes before he turned his head, filling my senses with his soft lips against mine. He kept our kiss simple, before moving only an inch or so to look at me again. His eyes were full of love, and I sighed, utterly happy to have him right here, right now, by my side.