Trying to be nice 🦋

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After bathing his weak wife well, the man dried him and dressed him into warm pajamas, Jeonghan was so happy as he got treated like this, he had never imagined that such a greedy selfish heartless man would do these things.

Jeonghan doesn't get him at all, he doesn't understand anything but he tries his best to not make any mistakes or be absent from this man.

" What do you want for dinner Jeonghan ?!"

He asked, looking into those pretty doe eyes.

" I-I-I-I want a-anything ."  He stuttered as he trembled a little and avoided the man's eyes, was scared of him because someone who was being violated for no reason wouldn't let his guard down that easily even if the person wouldn't violate him anymore.

The man picked up his phone and called the maid, he prefers to make healthy food here instead of ordering delivery, cause Jeonghan's pregnant now.

" Ch-ch-Cheolie~do-do you love m-m-me." Jeonghan asked with teary eyes, he smiled a little and the man looked away, and stood up.

" Give me some time."

He said and left the room, the omega looking towards the door as he wiped his tears and smiled sadly to himself.


 

🦋🩵🦋

 

The omega lay down not feeling like having dinner, he was just hugging his teddy bear and looking out the window as it rained heavily and the man went out and didn't come back yet.

The maids didn't dare to knock on the man's door since Jeonghan was staying in so the only one who could come in was the servant he knocked gently three times before entering.

Saw the pure wife of the man sleeping already.

Explains why he didn't answer or say anything.

And the master isn't here yet.

He went out and told the maids to put the food in lunchboxes so they could heat the dinner for them tomorrow.

 

 

🦋🩵🦋

Meanwhile, in the palace of the choi headmaster, the president was sipping on his glass of wine while in front of him, his only dominant alpha son.

" So, your son's a beta, you know what is the next step right ?!"

He asked and looked at his son.

Seungcheol clutched his knuckles under the table.

Feeling like .

" I've got this father, I'm aware."

His father was a tyrant in the truest sense of the word, a greedy, and selfish person who did not hesitate to make someone's life miserable by ordering him around.

Seungcheol looked at his so-called mother.

" Impregnate him even if he doesn't recover from his pregnancy, I need the alpha child."


They still don't have any idea that Jeonghan's pregnant, so Seungcheol doesn't say anything, and plans to tell them later.

Right now, he really wanna go back and sleep, he's very stressed.

 

 

🩵🦋🩵

He entered the bedroom and caught sight of his pregnant wife, he was sleeping cutely there and looked so peaceful, Seungcheol had forgotten that he put him to sleep there earlier.

He kept looking at him like that in the dark.

Bite his lips.

What the heck is this weird feeling in his heart ?!

He feels like he wants to disobey his father for the first time in his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter