22.—[END]

The Dark Secret Behind The Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov]

 

“JUNGSOO!!” someone shouted his name and he turned his head on them. I tilted my head and laid my eyes on them. 

 

They saved me. 

 

“Drop your weapon and raise your hands!!” The police ordered him with their guns, pointing at him and he did what he was told to do. He threw the knife and raised his hands while his eyes were on Kyunghoon.

 

“Please surrender yourself, Jungsoo.” I weakly said, he shifted his eyes on me and I saw him crying as his eyes traveled into my neck, watch me bleeding. The reality hit him hard and realized what he did to me. I saw how his eyes softened and his hands were trembling. I know, I know he didn't want to hurt me. 

 

“Why? Why do you have to come into the picture and ruined everything I did, Kyunghoon? Why it has to be you?!” He brought back his attention to Kyunghoon and shouted at him.

 

Kyunghoon on the other hand, had his head down and whispered something I couldn't hear. Everything is in chaos and panicking. The police officers immediately handcuffed Jungsoo to prevent him from doing anything worse while Jini ran up to me while crying. I beamed when she got close and made sure I was fine and behind her, there's someone familiar and he was looking at me. 

 

“You are alive?” I said, confused. I saw Siwon standing behind Jini and he kept his eyes on me. He looks confused when I asked him that question. I thought he killed him? 

 

Did he just lie to me? In what reason?

 

“Of course, I am alive and I'm helping Jini to find you.” Siwon said, holding my hand. As expected, Jini doesn't want to let go of me and she's been stuck with me along with Siwon. I'm really glad they are all fine and happy too. They brought Jungsoo downstairs and left. In a few minutes, we decided to leave Jungsoo's house too because they wanted me to go to the hospital. When I was about to go inside Siwon's car, I caught a glimpse of Kyunghoon and he looks down. 

 

“Hoon..” I softly called my name, he lifted up his head and looking straight into my eyes. 

 

“Thank you for saving my life.” I thanked him and gave him a hug. If it wasn't for him, I would be still stuck with Jungsoo and wouldn't able to help him. 

 

Jungsoo needs help. I will keep my words and do the promises I've made. 

 

 

At night, Siwon insisted to drive me back home. Before that, we first headed to the hospital to check me up and also to the police station. They asked me some questions regarding my case and they locked him up. I asked them to hide Jungsoo's identity and I wouldn't do any interviews with press to prevent any unnecessary scenarios might have happened. At the end, I still want to protect Jungsoo. Funny right? But If I do such things, It might trigger him and make everything worse.

 

“Are you okay?” Siwon asked me, I looked at him and only smiled.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Is there anything you want to talk about?” 

 

“Nothing. I just wanna go home and rest.” I took a deep breath and look outside the window.

 

“Can I ask you one question?” He asked, I only hummed.

 

“Why did you drop all the charges on Jungsoo?”

 

I was taken aback and it was so uncomfortable. He wanted to know why I did that when I, myself, didn't even know why I dropped all the charges after all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter