Group Therapy

Therapy Session with the Author


 

A group of women sat in chairs arranged in a circle, each eyeing and checking on the others. Tension is in the air as they awaited the person in charge to speak.

 

Siv: *cough* "So we are gathered here to talk about our feelings. Whatever we talk about in this room will be kept confidential. Understood?" No one answered. "Shall we start?"

 

Dara from My Last Grace (MLG) scoffed.

 

Siv: Excuse me, darling?

 

MLG Dara glared. "Don't call me that."

 

Siv raised her hands in surrender: "OK." She stared at MLG Dara. "Why are you glaring at me, though?"

 

MLG Dara rolled her eyes: "I'm still waiting for an epilogue. You didn't write the epilogue. We are still waiting."

 

Siv sweat-dropped. Right.

 

Dara from Dara The Chambermaid (DTC) agreed: "Yeah, yeah. My Last Grace readers deserve it." She sneered at Siv. "Why do you like doing it, though?"

 

Siv gulped. "The what?"

 

DTC Dara smirked, batting her eyelashes innocently. "Giving false hopes to your readers. Have you forgotten how you let DTC readers cliffhanged for almost a year?"

 

Siv looked away. Guilt-tripping is not gonna work.

 

DTC Dara continued. "Even after letting me wear that jerk's underwear for goodness sake! They deserved consistent updates!" She then murmured. "Even after Dara The Chambermaid got featured in AFF #DTCdeservedbetter"

 

Okayy. Guilt-tripping is definitely not gonna work.

 

Siv stuttered: "I-I'm doing my best! I'm being consistent with my updates now! Right?!" She glanced for help at MLG Dara & You Are Living In My World (why is this title so long?) Dara who was quiet in the corner. "Aren't I doing my best updating your stories?"

 

MLG Dara gave her a deadpan look: "Yes. But I still want an epilogue."

 

Siv huffed: "Fine!"

 

MLG Dara sneered. "Thanks."

 

Siv looked at YLIMW (even the acronyms are long here) Dara.

 

YLIMW Dara: "I don't know what to say. You're not even in the foreword yet."

 

Ok, that burns.

 

Siv looked desperately at The Brown Eyed Model (BEM) Dara who was quiet in the corner.

 

BEM Dara looked down: "I...I'm not really good at communicating."

 

They sweat-dropped. Right. BEM Dara spent the whole story frustrating everyone.

 

Siv looked next at Hidden Summer (HS) Dara too, and she immediately regretted it right away. The cold look of HS Dara on her sent chills down her spine.

 

Siv broke the eye contact: "Uh...never mind."

 

HS Dara smirked coldly.

 

Siv wondered if she should put HS Dara in therapy again.

 

Siv cleared : "At least I gave you all happy endings! You should be all happy. You got your Jiyongs! Daragon forever."

 

"Not me."

 

Suddenly a light illuminated the room as a figure of a goddess appeared before them.

 

It's Nightmare and Hope (NH) Dara. They all stared at her in awe at the presence of the celestial being.

 

NH Dara: "Not me. You killed me. You killed us."

 

Siv got chills at her words as she looked for help from Sister Dara there. Hoping she would exorcise the celestial being away.

 

Sister Dara raised a brow at her: "Don't look at me like that. I didn't even have my first chapter yet."

 

Okayy. Siv was getting a headache at this talk. This is not what she's expecting to happen in this session. She herself needs therapy of her own after this.

 

"Ahm..."

 

Siv looked at the three Daras staring at her.

 

Sad Life of an Idol Dara (SLOAID) Dara, Indecent Revenge (IR) Dara, The Ten Commandments (TC) Dara.

 

"Ahm, when are you gonna put us back from hiatus?" they asked, blinking.

 

Siv wanted to run away now as she stood up from her chair. "Ah...the session is over, ladies. It was nice talking with you all."

 

"Not so fast."

 

It was The Dem Child (DC) Dara with a knife.

 

Oh gosh.

 

"Stop it, ladies." It was Sister Dara's voice. Hallelujah to sister.

 

"You can't kill her. I didn't have my first chapter yet!" Sister Dara complained but then sneered playfully after. "Maybe after that, you may."

 

Who's idea is it to gather them all like this?

 

Oh yeah, her.

 

End her now.

 

The anger management therapy session has now ended.


 

 

 

 

--END--

 



 


a/n: lol hope you got a laugh. Leave me some love and comments ^^' Sorry for my randomness. I'm very dorky in real life lol this is a oneshot gift for our dear Queen Dara. 
 

Happy Happy Birthday Sandara Park! We DARAlings love you 🎡.

 

 

love, siv