Clarification Of Our Relationship

My Relationship Status? Definitely Complicated (ONE SHOT)

 

 


 

 

Michelle and Eunhyuk already know each other for about 2 years. Since Michelle is not really from Busan, South Korea, she can only visit there every vacation. She's always excited to go there because she knows that she can see Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk on the other hand also feel the same way. Even though he can show it to her, he always wanted to see her. He always wanted to be by her side. To watch her smiling and laughing with them. He likes Michelle very much but too shy to show it in a serious situation.

 

 Eunhyuk never been in love with another because of Michelle. But at Michelle's side, it's different. She's easy to like someone, but even though that's the case she can't still forget Eunhyuk. She keeps on telling some stories about them. She's always saying how happy she is when she met him and it's the best thing she won't forget.

 

At a special occasion, Michelle got a chance to visit Busan. She and his brother goes to Busan, South Korea with excitement in her heart. During the trip, she keeps on hoping to see Eunhyuk. When they finally arrived, her relatives address her first. While eating, she suddenly heard a familiar voice. She tilts her head as she look who it is. It made her happy to see her friends together with Eunhyuk.

 

In that situation, they both feel shy but Michelle still waves her hand to him as her greeting. Eunhyuk didn't do anything and somewhat ignore it. But inside him, she feels so great that he got a chance to see her in a special occasion. In the evening they finally got a chance to talk to with their friends.

 

"How are you?" Kyuhyun asked.

 "I'm fine." She said with a bright smile on her lips. And that time Eunhyuk is holding Michelle's hand secretly.

 "That's great," Kyuhyun said, raising his eyebrow as he is saying something.

Michelle already knows what is it and said, "Oh come on! He is not my crush anymore (talking about Leeteuk)."

 "Oh really?" Kyuhyun said as he is teasing her.

 "That's the truth, and I have someone I more like now." She answered and poking Eunhyuk naughtily while saying, "Right?"

 

They just keep on talking about Michelle and Leeteuk. Leeteuk is one of Michelle crush before she met Eunhyuk. She had a crush on him for about 5 years and it's too impossible for them to be a couple because Leeteuk is somewhat one of her relatives. She doesn't know it when she starts liking him. She only knows it when her relatives tell it to her. After talking about the past, Kyuhyun finally let her and left. Eunhyuk and Donghae got a chance to talk to her.

 

 "Michelle, Eunhyuk wants to ask you if he can court you." Donghae said.

"Of course." She already answered and whisper, "We don't even have any official break up, right?."

 "He does really like you, do you like him?" Donghae is the one talking while Eunhyuk just keeps on nodding.

"I do really~~ like him. I already told it before." She answered.

"So you guys are now a couple?" Donghae asked. 

 

Michelle didn't answer her and whisper to Eunhyuk, "We were already a couple for a year, right? Can we promise that from now on, we really are already a couple? Where you are mine and I'm your's." She ended as they are just playing about it. 

They did the pinky promise and Michelle added, "You'll dead if you break this promise. It really is a promise right?" Eunhyunk then nodded.

 

 It ended up like that. Eunhyuk never says anything and let Donghae talk about it. Michelle understands it and know that Eunhyuk is that kind of person. Still, it's also the reason why she can assure herself if they really are a couple. One of the reasons why she can't answer Eunhyuk's friend about their relationship status. It's hurting her badly but fine also because the feeling of happiness to see him is much stronger. But then on the next day, that feeling of her change. She suddenly ignored Eunhyuk. The reason, it's hurt her feelings to see and sense that Eunhyuk is also making a distance from her. She doesn't know what the reason is and the only thing she knows is just doing the same thing.

 

 The day just passed by like that. Without talking and trying to ignore each other. Nevertheless, Eunhyuk is always near to Michelle though that's the situation. On their last day, they still made the same way. No words come out of their mouth till Michelle left to back in Seoul.

 

Months had passed and vacation finally came. Michelle is excited to visit Busan and meet Eunhyuk. She can hide how excited she is and how happy she is. During the ride, she's already had a daydream about what will going to happen. When they reach the place, Michelle already saw Eunhyuk. They both feel shy, but she manages to give him a smile and wave at him happily. The day had passed since she arrive, they did not mind anything and use to talk like before and always together. Michelle feels so happy, Eunhyuk also. But one day, Michelle saw Eunhyuk together with another girl. She doesn't know how to react but it hurts her so badly.

 

"Yoh!" Michelle approached and fakely smile at them. 

"Who is she?" The girl asked while keeping on flirting Eunhyuk. 

"She is my ...." He was cut off by Michelle. 

"I am his closest friend, really close." Michelle said irritated because of seeing them like that. 

'Liar! You're my girlfriend. We are a couple, aren't we?' Eunhyuk thought as he steps away to the girl and look at Michelle madly. 

"Who are you by the way?" Michelle continues talking.

"I am IU, Eunhyuk's girlfriend." She answered and made her heart hurt more.

She shakingly laugh and said, "Oh really, then cong...." She was cut off by Eunhyuk.

"Yah don't joke around. I told you already, I have a girlfriend and I love her so much." Eunhyuk yelled.

IU pouted and said, "I know! I know! But can you tell me who she is?"

"I-I gotta go!" Michelle suddenly interrupts when she heard that Eunhyuk already have a girlfriend. And it hurts her feeling badly.

"Now tell me. Who is the gir...." She stops when Eunhyuk have already responded and said, "That girl with us is the one I meant." He ended and left her alone.

 

A day had passed, Michelle's staying is also in its ending. Even though it's the case, Michelle intends to ignore Eunhyuk. Since they have a common attitude, Eunhyuk did the same thing. That's how they treat each other. Although it's making them both hurt, they are trying to bear it with them. But how long they can bear it? For Michelle, her relation with Eunhyuk is like a fairy tale that always have a limit, also has an ending. The only thing that's not the same is, fairy tale has a happy ending, while Michelle can't have the ending she wish to have. While for Eunhyuk, their relation is true and he won't let that relation to be broken.

 

Eunhyuk can take it anymore, he now tried to talk to her and he got surprised to know that Michelle wants to talk also. Their friends let them alone that time. A silence first covered them. They both don't know how to start. Eunhyuk feel so bad for himself for being stupid and uncool in front of her. Michelle feels so stupid to like him so badly, but it's not the real thing her heart. She hates herself for assuming that they are a couple even though she know that she's the only thinking like that. At their own thoughts, Michelle broke the silence.

 

"Eunhyuk-oppa," Michelled start looking at the sky and Eunhyuk react so nervous but ready to listen. "You know I really like you. How I wish we can be really together and be a couple. Where I can really say to everyone that you're mine." She pauses, look at Eunhyuk and added, "But I know it's impossible." She ended laughing and look back at the sky.

 

Eunhyuk astonished by what he heard. He has always known and absolutely know how she feels for her. And for Eunhyuk, he likes her more than how much she likes him. However, he really is a stupid person that can't make a way to show it. Don't know how he will express his feeling well. But now it all change, he suddenly got a full courage to confess.

 

"You're wrong, because it's not impossible!" Eunhyuk start and get her attention, then he continues. "I always love you but too scared and shy to express it. I like you more than how much you like me. I always wish you to be mine. I wanted to say to everyone that you are my girlfriend. But every time I'm doing it, you're always making me feel that we're not." He ended.

 

Michelle is surprised to hear it, but she is ready for defense herself. "It's because you're making me feel so confused. I feel like you're just playing my feelings. I can't feel what you really feel for me." She explained. 

 

"It's not true! Mianhae Michelle if I didn't manage to show my true feelings for you. But can you just believe that I really like you and I'm always here waiting for you. I'm always willing to wait for you because I love you." Eunhyuk is trying his very best to express his feelings and to convince her. Then he asked, "Can you be my girl? A girl that I can call mine. And can you assure me that this time we really are a couple?"

 

Michelle then cried and pouted, "I always assumed that we are a couple. For me we are already a couple for a year." She ended. 

Eunhyuk smirked and give her a smile, "So is that a yes?" He asked. 

"Of course! How will I reject you especially that I'm too in love with you." Michelle quick answer. Eunhyuk hug her and said, "I really love you Michelle and I'm happy to have you as my girlfriend."

 

After that chit chat, Michelle and Eunhyuk are finally a couple. Everyone is happy for them and not confuse anymore about their relationship status. They can express how they love each other to everyone and they are both really happy. Michelle is still living in Seoul, while Eunhyuk is happy and always willing to wait for her to come and visit. Years had passed and their relationship keep stronger. Their relationship is really official now and someday there's a chance that they can be married.

 

 

MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS? DEFINITELY OFFICIAL!

 

THE END :))

 


 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

A long one shot, right? Ha-ha Mianhae! But I hope you guys enjoy the story. I don't know if the ending is good for the title (confuse about what I write). What do you think guys? Hehe kindly drops some comments :D don't forget that. Also check my other FANFIC :)). Thank you so~~~ much for reading my fanfic :))