Faen service

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The TV producer heard the couple’s requests with a smile on his face.

Although he respected their privacy and asked no questions, the man was sure they were in a relationship.

After a long meeting, they reached a substantial agreement.

Freen and Becky would start shooting the new series in two weeks and the production team would build an area just for Lily, where the child could have fun, study and even sleep.

The duo received the freedom to choose a costume designer and the entire team.

They could even suggest a few actors to be part of the cast. Except for the two characters who had already been decided by the man and for the director, who was a big name in the industry.

Both girls were in shock when they found out they would be working with Yaya and Nadesh.

Back home, the couple spent the rest of the day with their daughter and shared the news with their family.

Even though Freen was slightly insecure about her new part, Becky boosted her confidence in the way only she knew how to.

At night, the small group had dinner and then they tucked their tiny one into bed.

The 31-year-old read her precious baby a story and her partner sang a song.

Once their daughter fell asleep, the couple lay in Freen’s bed to study the script.

They exchanged some observations and shared their thoughts on their own characters and the plot.

__ Don’t you think this female character is perfect for... __ Becky started and her partner finished.

__ P’Nam? I can’t think of anyone else.

Giggling, the two women kissed and continued doing their homework.

Four hours went by and they fell asleep side by side.

In the morning, the 27-year-old had her head on the brunette’s chest and Freen’s arms were wrapped around her.

The older one opened her eyes and exhaled.

“I can’t believe I finally have you in my life, babe! And you are here in my arms.” __ The artist thought while enjoying the cute female’s warmth.

Becky slowly stretched her arm and beamed.

__ You smell so good, P’Fiin! So good, I wish I could devour you.

That comment made the brunette laugh, which was quickly understood by the international actress.

__ You naughty woman! I wasn’t using innuendos. I meant like a cookie or something. __ The gorgeous female laughed too.

Freen caressed her partner’s hair and murmured:

__ Sorry. I don’t have much control over my mind when you are around. It’s like you make me turn into a teen. A very hormonal one.

Smirking, Becky climbed her partner’s body and lay on top of her.

__ Don’t be sorry. I love that!

They kissed and almost had a heart attack because Lily entered the room.

__ Good morning, Mummy. And mom.

Freen pushed Becky, who rolled to the side with her eyes widened.

__ Penguin... __ The Thai-British didn’t have the courage to call the child out.

Shrugging, the 5-year-old declared:

__ I knocked it.

The dark-haired female smiled and got off the bed.

__ Morning, sweetie. Do you need anything?

__ May I have strawberry jam on my toast? It’s homemade. Nanam didn’t use much sugar.

Glancing at the younger female, the handsome woman said:

__ Sure, darling. Mummy is gonna serve your breakfast. Go brush your teeth, okay?

__ Kay. __ Lily hugged Freen and kissed Becky’s hand before leaving the room.

Sitting back on the bed, the 31-year-old giggled and commented:

__ We gotta start locking doors.

The Thai-British female came closer and kissed her lover’s neck.

__ That’s true. I was so ready to get naughty.

__ Nong is always naughty. __ Freen’s British accent made her sentence sound y.

The 27-year-old whined and complained:

__ Stop being so seductive when I can’t have you!

Freen smirked and slightly turned her head and stuck her tongue in her partner’s mouth.

__ x __

Freen and Becky started shooting the new series in August, the second, and they were surrounded by people they could trust.

The entire makeup, hair and style team was formed by friends who worked with them 7 years before.

The renowned director introduced them to the powerful couple who would be in the series too and the girls humbly confessed they were big fans.

Yaya smiled sweetly and said she was a huge fan of both of them too, since Gap.

The couple saw their co-star interacting with Lily backstage several times and they were enchanted.

They obviously noticed the child’s resemblance to the Thai-British actress. And got curious about Freen and Becky’s relationship.

However, both Yaya and Nadech respected their privacy and just observed things throughout the days.

One week later, Nam was on set filming a scene with Heng and Freen had a scene with Yaya because they played as sisters in the series.

Becky arrived later, and she brought Lily.

It was Freen’s birthday and the younger one prepared a surprise.

Nam saw her friend holding a bouquet of red tulips and the cute girl carrying a basket with lilies and roses.

The friend smiled at her co-star Heng and pointed at the duo.

Lily called Fluffy, and the dog ran towards her like a bullet.

Freen heard a commotion, which distracted her and the famous actress.

Yaya smiled when she saw the little girl, and the pet all dressed up.

__ Erm... I’m sorry, Phi. It won’t happen again. __ The gorgeous brunette bowed.

The older female smiled and replied:

__ Don’t worry, Nong. No harm done. Why don’t we take a break and you talk to your people?

Embarrassed, the artist thanked and walked toward Becky with a question mark on her face.

__ Hey, birthday girl!You look so pretty!__ The Thai-British flirted immediately.

Freen blushed and caressed their child’s hair.

__ Aren’t I always pretty?__ The brunette sulked to hide her shyness.

Beaming, the 27-year-old responded:

__ Of course you are. But depending on the moment, you are a handsome daddy.

Lily giggled and interrupted her mothers because she was anxious.

__ Mummy, this is for you. Happy birthday.

__ Aw! Thank you, penguin! They are beautiful.

Becky handed her the bouquet of tulips and whispered in her ear:

__ I wish I could kiss your yummy mouth right now. Anyway, Fluffy brought you my gift.

Looking at her partner’s lips with lust, the taller one needed to focus on her cute pet to control herself.

The brunette caressed the adorable dog and grabbed the little box inside his mouth.

__ Bec, this must have cost a fortune... __ Freen murmured.

The 27-year-old smiled and caressed her back.

__ Not really. And I know you love this collection. I just wanted to spoil you a bit. We also brought a cake, even though you don’t love it. It’s more to celebrate the moment.

Smiling with her entire face, the handsome woman nodded and hugged her lover.

__ Thank you for coming back to my life. That’s the best gift.

Becky choked with emotion and held Lily’s hand to guide her to the area e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter