Serenade Me

Serenade Me

"Sing haaapy birthday to meeee pleeease~"

Eunhyuk stares at the drunk man, a delirious smile on his face as he wobbles on the spot.

"Sing for meeeee~~"

There's a wry smile on Eunhyuk's face as he stands there for a moment, pondering. "What's your name?"

"Donghaaae..." The man named Donghae giggles to himself, as if his own name is the funniest thing ever.

"I'm not the best singer, but here you go."

Eunhyuk sings, glancing away in embarrassment. When he's done, he looks at Donghae.

Donghae stands with his lips parted, a look of awe on his face with a flush covering his cheeks.

"Wow..." Donghae is breathless. "You're perfect."

Eunhyuk laughs, "You're really drunk if you think that."

"Nooo, really really!! Can you sing to me forever??" Donghae looks at him with wide eyes, lip jutted out.

"That depends, are you hitting on me?"

"Maybe?..."

Eunhyuk can't help but smile at how silly and cute this man is.

"How's this. Take me on a date and we'll see if any more spontaneous serenading happens."

Eunhyuk takes Donghae's phone, tapping in his number. He gives it back and leans in close. "Happy birthday Donghae-ah."

Donghae's face explodes into red and Eunhyuk laughs as he walks away.