Chapter 1: We Meet Again!~

My relationships with B1A4

It was just another normal day when I found out that my best friend and boyfriend Baro was coming for a fanmeeting close to where I live! I also wanted to see my friend Sandeul. It's been a while since I've seen them so my parents let me go to the fanmeeting. Once I was there I looked around and walked over to where they would be holding it until someone hugged me from behind and picked me up. 

"Chan Rin, my bunny!! I missed you so much~!" I knew that voice belonged to Baro's and he spun me around. 

Once he put me down I turned around to face him then hugged him tightly. "I missed you too, my squirrel princess~" I said then saw Sandeul waving at me while running. 

"Chan Rin!" Sandeul said loudly and happily before joining the hug. "You do not know how much Baro and I missed you!" He said and hugged me tighter. "Ah, this duck missed you so much!" 

"A-And this bunny can't breathe..." I mumbled and he let me go. 

"Hehe, whoops~" Sandeul said a little embarrassed. 

The other three members walked up to us and smiled. "Annyeong~" Gongchan said and introduced himself. CNU did the same as well. 

Jinyoung smiled shyly and bowed while greeting. "Annyeong, it's nice to see you." He said and blushed a little bit. 

"It's nice to see you too~" I said and hugged him. I went to hug Gongchan then CNU but he didn't really lt me hug him so I just gave up on that. 

They had to do their fanmeeting and told me to wait after it was done and I nodded. "Alright~" 

After the fanmeeting was done Baro came running up to me and smiling. "Bunny, did you miss me?" He asked and kissed me. 

I smiled a bit and nodded. "Of course I did, I always miss you~" I said and kissed his cheek. "Why wouldn't I?" 

Before he could kiss me again Sandeul blocked him. "So, Chan Rin. We should all hang out today, don't you think?" He asked and I thought about it and nodded. 

"Sure, I don't have anything to do today anyway." I said and smiled. "Let's go the mall~!" I told them. 

"Alright, the mall it is~" My boyfriend said and we got into their van and their manager started drving us to the mall. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

This 1st chapter isn't very long because my sister has been nagging me to get off the computer so... I'll write more in the 2nd chapter soon!!~ I hope you enjoyed this short chapter~ ^^;;