A bromance before, now and after [Part 1]

A bromance before, now and after

South Korea, Seoul. - 10:15pm -Top Kpop Concert.

It was a spectacular night at a concert, the audience screaming and having fun at a high level as every live performances of 2PM, though everybody were already kindled by the great and wonderful performance of B2ST, the difference in the debut year between both groups was not so obvious, they both knew how to do of a concert a party. There were other presentations from other groups as well, including soloists, as Jay Park for example, was a Kpop concert, the artists most requested in music programs of South Korea were there.

2PM and B2ST greeted each other on the racks, of all the groups that were that night, they were the closest, they seeing each other after that they were traveling to different countries in Asia and Europe, the group by their side. They told their stories of when they went abroad, they asked each other that such were his performances, they criticized the failure of staff running the event, but everything always with humility, also took pictures together and even they upload those to their Twitter accounts and different Korean social networks. They were happy to learn that their friendship did not diminish despite the distance, as cousins ​​that would always be found from time to time for fun.

Time to return to the stage to say goodbye to the audience, and then each group would return to their activities. They were still together while the other groups came to sing all in the end, as is customary in every show massive of Kpop artists. He finished the song and with the sorrow of knowing that they will not see each other in a good time, they say goodbye, but the joy also appears to say that this approach many events in which they can continue with the topics you were talking about. Saying "thank you, goodbye" to their fans too of course, both groupsleftthe scenetaking differentpaths.

The next day. 9:43a.m. -2PM’s house.

2PM, after having breakfast, discussing what had happened the day before, the incidents, how much fun that they saw, a group of fans crazier than most out there, their interaction with many of his artist friends, especially with B2ST, etc. They were happy because it was one of his few days of total rest, they don't had activity until the next day. So they started telling each other they would do all day.

I'll go to the gym and then to eat... -Began Taecyeon, he was sitting in a chair, resting his arms on his legs- Someone wants to join me?

Ah~ The truth is that I have not really wanted to go to the gym today -Replied Junho falling on a seat cushion that they had in the living room- It is... our day of rest, right? -He laughed a little.

-Yes, the gym now... I do not think it very good idea ... but go to eat, sure! -Chansung said grimacing, he was sitting on the floor, and apparently still hungry.

-Then Taec, you go alone to the gym while we are going to walk around and then eat something -Spoke Nichkhun, who was sitting on the couch, making OkCat bend down his head resignedly.- but... What you do think Wooyoungie? -He said smiling to Woo who looked at all before saying something.

-Eh ... I think that is better that we eat ice cream first...-He said hesitantly, then there was silence in the room until everyone started to criticize him for ever thinking about it and have no other alternative.

-Ya~ Woo, you're always with the same ...-Taecyeon ended with scandal, laughing.- Well... Then... Junsu-shi! What do you think?

- ... Eh? -Junsu was surprised by the question of Taecyeon, he actually planned to spend some time alone to reflect on many things, in recent months he had been many problems, especially the death of his father, and wanted to clear his mind a bit, but there he was, being watched by his donsaengs.- Ah, well ... I thought being in the studio writing... -He was giving the perfect excuse to stay alone, but seeing the faces of enthusiasm of his donsaengs changed to disappointment, decided change his  mind.- but... I think going to the gym first and then eat a good idea -He said with a smile, he had penalty for their donsaengs but did not want to be in an uproar, so I chose the option of the minority that in this case was Taecyeon, who sat next to Junsu, on the couch in the middle of him and Nichkhun.

-Eh... Well... Then... we go to the park and then to the restaurant -Nichkhun said, rising from the sofa, stretched his arms, and then forced to wakeup to Junho, Chansung, and Wooyoung, who were lazy.- Come on,... perhaps in the evening or at night we six will can do something together -He say to Junsu and Taecyeon.

-But ... we're always together... -Wooyoung said a bit curious, making everyone laugh and he was taken by Nichkhun's arm to out of the house. So Khun, Woo, Chan and Ho left the room, laughing, and their voices disappeared of the place when they left the house. So there were only Taecyeon and Junsu.

-Ah~ -Taec sighed- So... go to the gym now?... or later? -He asked his hyung who looked a little groggy.

-... As you wish... -Junsu replied with a smile without energy.

-Ok, so... go to change, we go now -Replied OkCat patting Junsu's leg, and then went to his room to change his clothes.

Junsu, after thinking in two minutes, got up from the couch and went to her room just to go for a jacket, and dress casually, Taec called him and both went to the gym.

Meanwhile, Khun, Woo, Chan and Ho had been in the park watching and buying many things, too bad that they could not do as much because many fans was there and not left they alone. But they could already be alone when they will get to the restaurant.

11:12 a.m.– Jongno neighborhood, Imun Seolnongtang Restaurant.

-Fine, we arrived, choose a table -Nichkhun told to his donsaengs, having entered the Korean traditional meal restaurant; on the way discussed what they wanted to eat, eventually won the curiosities of Junho and Chansung to try the traditional food, which they did not very often, Nichkhun arranged for that Wooyoung accept the proposal.

-To the side of the wall, so the people do not recognize us much -Wooyoung said looking around, they did not know at what point might appear a hottests crazys, so they left their purshases in the floor and sat next to the wall without windows, in a corner close to the kitchen. A waitress brought them the menu cards, nervously smiled, greeted, then walked away, and they began to choose their dishes.

-mmm... the traditional meal is something strange... -Chansung said a little confused-

-Junho laughed- Do not worry Chansungiie... traditional food also takes meat

-Yeah... well... I think I'll ask a large Seolleongtang -Nichkhun said, leaving the menu card and seeing to his three donsaengs that still were doubting, until Junho was decided.

-Oh ok... I'll ask a... Doganitang

-? So. . . I want a cabbage kimchi! -Wooyoung said, almost shouting.

-mmm... Well, I'll ask a turnip kimchi, I hope it's delicious -Chansung said with a grin.

-Ready, shall wave-shi ... please ... we already have the orders...  -Nichkhun called the waitress, who was another girl, apparently the last girl was so embarrassed. He made the four orders, of course the others also added their preferences, the waitress was dizzy with so many notes, but in the end everything went well.

They don't had to wait so long, after 8 minutes arrived their orders. Everyone thanked in choir and began to eat.

-Ah~ This is delicious -The emperor said in surprise.

Chanana started singing happy.

-Of course yes right? Wooyoung What do you think? -Asked the Thai-prince with his big eyes.

-This dish does not have chicken but tastes very good  -Replied the ssanti boy smiling.

They ate happily, sometimes they choked, so they also talked each other to not to bite so fast.

11:38 a.m. - Gym.

Taecyeon had already used 2 machines, was on the third, this one to work your abs. While Junsu was in a machine for working the legs for nearly an hour, but it was not because he tired quickly or because he could not make much effort, but it was because his mind was elsewhere while his legs pedaling.

-Uff~ I feel that my muscles have grown faster... -Taecyeon said, completely sweaty, rose from the machine and took a towel.- Junsu-shii... you feel that your body worked?... -Taec asked his hyung, but he seemed to not listen.- ... Junsu-hyung??... Junsu!

-?!... What happen Taec? -Junsu asked, looking at Taecyeon with confusion.

-. . . Why are you so distracted? I'm talking you a while and do not answer ... ah? -Taecyeon says with a grin to his hyung.

-... Sorry Taec... is that... I'm very tired -Junsu replied with a grin.

-mmm... -Taec began to think more about the situation that could be living Junsu, he remembered what had happened, then he understood a bit the attitude of his hyung.- ... So... better we'll eat, I think it was enough gym for today, I will go to the showers... Let me know when you finish...

-Yes... -Junsu answered watching Taec went to the shower, he felt a little bad, because they don't wanted his mood affect to the other members, and he was noticeable. He breathed deeply, breathed quickly got up, took his towel and went to the showers without haste.

12:03 p.m. – Jongno neighborhood.

Khun, Woo, Chan  and Ho spent nearly an hour in the restaurant talking and joking between they, when they leave, they forgot to be discreet, so many people recognized them and began to ask autographs and, again, to what they agreed of course, but they were a little uncomfortable with their purchases. So they took a road less habitable for returning home.

-At times like this... I would not be an artist -Junho said a little embarrassed, to which the others laughed a little.

-Yes, just when we want to be alone and quiet in the street... that good that the fans can't come to our house -Chansung said laughing a little, imagining what it would be have hottests in home of 2PM.

-Yes... and talking about 2PM -Nichkhun made escape a ​​laugh to their donsaengs.- Taec and Junsu will are already at home?

-mmm... I do not think, they would first go to the gym and then eat, and Taec spends hours in the gym -Replied the maknae and everybody nodded.

Meanwhile, Taecyeon and Junsu were having lunch at a fast food restaurant 3 blocks from the gym, they had not spoken much in the way. They had already made ​​their orders. Neither spoke, until the waiter broughtthe order.

-Oh... it smells good, it sure is delicious, thanks -Taec smiled the waiter, who was a bit intimidated. These guys are appreciated even by men. The waiter bowed and left. Then Taecyeon and Junsu started eating.- mm! This is delicious! How's your dish Junsu-shi? -Taec was trying to enliven the atmosphere.

Yes... is rich -Junsu smiled at his donsaeng and continued eating, he don't wanted to show how he felt inside, but he don't could be happy at that time. Taecyeon apparently understood, so he don't said anything until they had finished lunch, and walked back home they talked about their talents and what they wanted to improve, of course Taecyeon was who began the talks.

1:03 p.m. 2PM's House.

They all were assembled, Taecyeon and Junsu had just arrived, and they had nearly half a day to do whatever they want to do during that time. Chan began look how was his college, Junho started to study Japanese, Woo went to his room, Taec began to download files on your laptop, Khun took a book by Paulo Coelho and began to read, and Junsu went to the roof to be alone.