Announcement #2

Announcements and other else
Please log in to read the full chapter

So... This is not an important announcement but a heads up on future plans. My health has drastically worsen and my savings had been dried up buying medicines. In order to save up some money, im planning to write some stories that will be accessible once my goals on kofi has been funded. I know it sounds weird but hear me out.

First, i wont publish a new goal unless i have a story already prepared to be publish. That will assure those who donate they will get something in return.

 

Second, i wont ask much money for the goals. The most goal i will ask for is around 20$, and once it has been completed, i will publish the story in public without early access.

 

Now, for some questions.

Will i continue writing stories outside the program? Yes. The goal program is still a plan on develop, and i am not certain which stories to put on them yet. That being said, the program stories are not my priorities right now.

Do i still accept commissions and continue the crowdfund? Yes. Commissions are always open, just pm me here or on twitter. Crowdfund continues for the stories i have fun writing and ideas i pick up from the comments and twitter.

What kind of stories will be there on the goal program? It depends. I dont want to do it like requests, but for stories i personally like. It could be noncon, fluff ones, or plot-heavy stories. To be fair and secured, i wont write UA stories on the goal program.

When will the

Please log in to read the full chapter