fin

come home to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin comes home at 1am. The dorm is almost empty, there are minimal noises coming from the air conditioner at the living room. Gliding down the luggage through the hallway, she switches on several lights to aid her get through the room. She is well aware that Aeri had gone to Japan to visit her parents and Yizhuo tagged along. Minjeong.. well Minjeong has not said anything about going anywhere so the leader assumes that she is dozing off in her room. This makes her excited despite all the jet lag from the 12 hour flight. Call her selfish but it has been awhile since she’s had Minjeong to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

Slowly opening the girl’s door, she peeks inside and sees the smaller girl bundled up in the comforter and plushies. And when she gets closer she notices that Minjeong is not wearing any pants, though the weather is super cold. She sighs and sits beside her, admiring how serene Minjeong looks. The petite girl has her crocodile plush closed to her, hugging like her life depends on it. Like water flows, nature brings her body onto Minjeong’s, stopping at her silky slim legs. Slowly, she kisses those legs, taking her time to admire the smaller girl.

 

 

 

 

 

A sharp breath.

 

 

 

 

 

“C-cold..” Jimin jolts up and sees Minjeong looking down at her, eyes half lidded from the sleep. The leader hastily covers her legs with the comforter. Without needing to be told, she rummages through Minjeong’s wardrobe and picks a pair of grey sweatpants. 

 

 

 

 

 

The smaller girl watches as Jimin puts the pants on her in silence. When it’s done, Jimin is quick to snuggle her, keeping her head under her chin. “There.. sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep now.” she hushes as her fingers play with Minjeong’s brown hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mhmm..” Minjeong sighs in contentment, definitely enjoying being pressed against her lover.

 

 

 

 

 

She is still so sleepy, Jimin thinks. She then remembers that she had bought some food on her way home earlier. The flight was super long and she was exhausted that she slept the entire time, dismissing her body needs. So she shakes Minjeong slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Minjeong-ah, I’m going to the kitchen now. Do you wanna come?” her selfishness strikes again, hoping the smaller girl would come and accompany her to her late dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

Seeing no response, Jimin kisses the crown of Minjeong’s head and gets up to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby…” Minjeong calls out groggily, super evident that she is still in need of sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes?” Jimin turns over her shoulder to see the smaller girl struggling to get out from the comfy bed. “Im coming with you.” she states. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin frowns, though she is hiding the fact that she quietly hopes the girl would come with her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ive missed you. I slept through the day waiting for you.” the smaller girl says as she hugs Jimin from behind, inhaling her scent. The older girl embraces her slender hands and says. “Are you able to? You look sleepy.” she looks over her shoulder and plants a small kiss onto Minjeong’s left arm. She feels the younger nods onto her clothes so she turns around and gathers her lover, making her sit properly.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter