Best Friends to Lovers.

Eternal Bonds: A Journey of Love, Friendship, and Matrimony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The year was 2020, and the world was facing a global pandemic. Running Man, like many other shows, had to adapt to new safety protocols and regulations. As they continued shooting, Jongkook and Jihyo found solace in each other's company during these uncertain times.

The long hours on set became even longer, but it didn't bother Jongkook and Jihyo. They welcomed the extra time together, using it to talk, laugh, and lean on each other for support. It was during one particularly exhausting shoot that their relationship took an unexpected turn.

As the members gathered for a break, Jihyo couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the challenging circumstances. She found herself seeking comfort in Jongkook's presence. Sensing her distress, he pulled her aside, concern written all over his face.

"Jihyo, are you okay?" Jongkook asked softly, his voice filled with genuine worry.

Tears welled up in Jihyo's eyes as she nodded. "It's just... everything seems so hard lately, and it feels like there's no end in sight."

Jongkook grasped her hand gently, offering his support. "I know it's tough, but I believe in us. We'll get through this together, just like we always do."

Moved by his words, Jihyo looked up at him, a mix of gratitude and affection shining in her eyes. In that moment, it became clear to both of them that their bond was more than just friendship.

Days turned into weeks, and their feelings for each other grew stronge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter