Part 6 + 7

Scenario With Your K-Idol

K-Pop Scenario
Name any K-Pop idol or K-Drama character.

 

(6)

[A/N: B1A4 Gong Chan]

31. Who
Who of the Korean Entertainment do you miss the most?

32. Korean Restaurant
Someone find you spamming their restaurant order. The owner's name is __________.

33. Monologue
You are talking about ideas to yourself. Then ____________ asks: "Baby why are you monologue?'

34. Diet or Weightloss
You are finishing your weightloss. The first person you want to see is ____________.

35. Noise
One song you really don't like is on the radio. You complain about the song to ___________.

36. I Don't Understand.
One idol or drama character that you just don't understand is called ____________.

 

(7)

[A/N: The one on the cover.]

37. Cinema
After listening to the K-pop song you want to go to the cinema. At the Lotte Cinema you invite __________ to watch any movie.

38. Glitch Mode
___________ is the one who you want to see the most but accidentally.

39. Karaoke Dream
___________ is the one who you want to go to the Karaoke with but it is just a dream.

40. Multi-secret
You are someone with many secrets... Who of the Korean character or idols do you want to share with first?

41. Coffee Shop
You plan to open a coffee shop in South Korea. The first one that you invite is ___________.

42. Radio Station
You are asked to turn on the radio after someone sends an SMS. The voice was of ___________.

 


***Write in the comment below who you think of.***