Detective III

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sasuke walked into the Konoha Military Police Force's huge hall looking for clues that may lead him to find the sword. He walked confidently wearing the ANBU uniform until he found the evidence room. He found a huge locker with different cases and names. He looked for Jiraiya's name and "There you go" Sasuke said with relief. He took out the bag in which the weapon was put, then tried to open it.

"What the hell!" Sasuke sighed as soon as he saw the sword "Why is this so similar to mine?"

Sasuke didn't have much time to think about it because he heard footsteps approaching, and he had to leave. He headed to the forest, where he was supposed to meet Sakura and Kakashi and sat in shock on a giant tree. He examined the sword well and couldn't find any difference from the one he owns "What's going on?"

At that moment, Sasuke hated the village even more, he thought that whoever framed Sakura with murder is now trying to get him too. He was dead positive that that person is from Konoha and most likely one of the people behind Itachi's pain. Anger was written all over his face, he frowned and bit his lower lip outrageously "I'm going to make all of you pay"

"Sasuke!" This was when Sasuke snapped out of his thoughts. He heard Sakura's voice calling him, so he immediately stood and looked at her.

"Sakura! What took you so long?" Sasuke said without bothering to turn around.

"no unnecessary questions, please" Sakura pointed at him "Did you get the sword?"

"I wish I didn't" Sasuke lowered his voice.

"Why, Sasuke, what happened?" Kakashi said as he showed up.

"Long time no see, 'Sensei' " Sasuke teased.

"What the hell happened, Sasuke?" Kakashi yelled.

"Well, it happened that the sword corresponds to mine"

"How is that a problem?" Sakura asked.

"Because this freaking sword was made by Oruchimaru's hands just for me".

"And it can't have an identical because?" Sakura asked.

"Because Oruchimaru is not much of a moron to give such a dangerous sword to anyone just to kill who?.... Jiraiya" Sasuke shouted then stopped to take a breath "Do you even know what this sword can do?" Sasuke, still outrageous, yelled at Sakura " It can easily---"

Sasuke stood speechless when he felt Sakura's palm on his cheek. He wasn't mistaken. She did slap him, and hard too. Sasuke was thunder

Please log in to read the full chapter