A fight with SHINee

I'm in love with a half vampire

 

 

Your POV
We were walking down the street but I felt uncomfortable because every girl or boy that we pass always stares at us like were aliens or something.
A young looking boy came up to me and asked me, “how come a pretty girl like you is hanging out with a bad gangster?”
“Yah, Taemin if you dare touch her you are so dead.” Joon oppa said.
“Psh, yeah right. Want to go on a date tomorrow cutie?” he puts his hand on my shoulder.
Not because I hate skin ship it’s because he touched me without permission. I grabbed his wrist, turned around and flung him over me. (I am very sorry if I made Taemin a bad guy in here mainhe please forgive me)
“Yah, you en I asked you out and this is what I get for a answer!” Taemin yelled and stood up walking my way.
“Yah, I hardly even know you and you en touch me.” I said crossing my arms.
“I heard someone flung our Taemin.” Said a voice.
I turned around and saw five figures came out of the crowd.
“SHINee.” Joon oppa whispered.
“Yah, ~~~ you better get away now.” He said.
“wae?”
“they’re gangsters and I don’t want you to get hurt.” He said.
“I’m staying here with you.” I said stubbornly.
“Uh, ok you can stay but if you get hurt then it’s not my fault you didn’t take my advice.”
“Araso, I can fight, too.”
Suddenly a dinosaur looking guy swing at Joon but missed just by a little.
Then the Taemin guy came behind me and try to grab me but me kicked him in his manhood. (Mian to Taemin fans please for give me)
“Uh, you en .” He said as he dropped to the ground.
“Yah, how can you kick our Taemin?!” a guy with brown hair said.
“It’s not my fault he was behind me.”
That guy came and grabbed my wrist hard but not hard enough to make me cry. Joon saw that he was holding me wrist he grew mad and came to that guy. He punched the guy then got on top of him, and he started to punch him. That guy’s face looks swollen when Joon was finish.
“Onew are you ok?” a wavy brown dude asks the swollen guy.
“Minho get the away from me and kill that and Joon.” He yelled.
“Yah just because Joon punched you and you look like a grape head doesn’t mean you can kill him!” I yelled.
“Yah I can do anything I want.” Onew yelled back.
“Hyung, just leave it alone.” Minho said.
So he is a softie.
“Minho shut the up.” Onew said as he pushed Minho away.
Just when he was fixing to punch me the cops came.
“.”
“Joon let’s go.” I said.
“Ok, SHINee you better watch your back next time.”