The End.

Dear Jongkook, Dear Jihyo.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Jihyo,

Today, in front of our families and friends, I stand here with a heart full of love and a soul overflowing with joy as I ask you to be my wife. From the very beginning, we have shared a connection that is rare and precious, one that has stood the test of time and grown stronger with every passing day. Today, I want to make a promise to you, a promise to love and cherish you for the rest of our lives.

Jihyo, you are my rock, my confidant, and my best friend. You have shown me what it means to truly love someone unconditionally. Your unwavering support and belief in me have given me the strength to overcome any obstacle, and your infectious laughter has brought sunshine into even the darkest days. With you, I feel safe, cherished, and loved beyond measure.

As we embark on this journey of marriage, I vow to always be there for you, through thick and thin. I promise to be your pillar of strength, your source of comfort and solace. I will walk beside you, hand in hand, facing whatever challenges may come our way. I promise to support your dreams and aspirations, and to celebrate your successes as if they were my own. Together, we can conquer anything.

Today, as we stand here, our love is about to grow even deeper, as we eagerly await the arrival of our precious children. Our love will now extend to them, enveloping them in a world of warmth and unconditional love. I promise to be the best father I can be, to teach them the values of love, kindness, and respect. I will be there for their first steps, their first words, and every precious milestone along the way.

Jihyo, you are my soulmate, and I am so grateful to call you mine. You have brought so much beauty and happiness into my life, and I am excited to see what the future holds for us. As husband and wife, I promise to dedicate my life to making you happy, to cherishing you and our family. I promise to be faithful, patient, and understanding, always striving to be the best version of myself for you.

And so, with all the love in my heart, I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter