You Don't Know Men

You Don't Know Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

1. Kyuhyun

Everyone would agree that my best friend Kyuhyun is one of the most successful Kpop idols there is. He has everything. Face, body, voice, acting, wealth, socially great that he’s everywhere on tv befriending literally anyone.

I’m very thankful that hes my best friend. We don’t see each other much, but in Suju we understand each other perfectly without even saying anything.

However, my perfect best friend is (still) very unlucky in the matter of love. Its been years since he harbors a hot, secret love towards one of our hyungs in Suju.

It is one sided and sometimes very bitter.

 

2. Yesung

Yesung hyung is my favorite member in Suju, and I am his. Despite having rejected my confession more than a decade ago, he still thinks of me as his baby, and I’m thankful for that.

Sure I have moved on but not gonna lie I will forever have a deep seated crush on him, and that’s ok. I just pretend to everyone that I’m over him. When in reality I’m only like 66% over him.

He's so dense, but he’s found his match in Siwon.

 

3. Kyuhyun

“Watching his Osaka concert was a mistake, why did I do that?” Kyuhyun mumbled that only I could hear him.

“Told ya,” I snorted. “I’d seen the photos on the internet, I knew his looks were gonna drive you crazy.”

“2 hours just looking at him, very soft, very pretty… I’m so doomed.”

Shindong hyung came near us to get his cellphone so I didn’t say a thing yet. I spoke after he’s gone, “He can’t be prettier than he is now, look,” I pointed at Yesung hyung who was getting his pictures taken for the ad.

 

4. Yesung

“You wear this one ring very often,” I pointed at his cute pinkie. A ring with round carving with a rectangle inside it, looking too big for his pinkie.

“Siwon got me this, it is a twinkling star, actually,” Yesung hyung lifted his left pinkie and smiled softly to the ring. “He has a very similar one with the shape of a flower. Kinda like a couple ring.”

He beamed beautifully.

I sighed, looking at Siwon hyung who was walking towards us. Here starts the jealousy…

“We will wear this on our pinkies, but won’t wear at the same time when in Korea. Don’t want his dad to find out,” Yesung hyung whispered cheerfully.

 

 

5. Kyuhyun

“I have confessed,” Kyuhyun said over the phone.

I choked on my iced tea.

“You WHAT???”

“I met him last night, we walked his dogs in his apartment’s park. Then I confessed.”

I tried my best to contain my feelings. But I still sounded like a banshee. “HOW??”

“Yeah, I told him about my feelings. But I also said that I knew my position so I didn’t demand an answer from him.”

“What did he say??” my voice was screeching.

I really could not guess what the hyung’s response would be. Man’s so unpredictable.

“Did he punch you?” I couldn’t help myself.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Haha. I wished… He just didn’t believe it.”

We were silent for some seconds.

“He accused me of pranking him. That this was not funny at all.”

I felt my heart sunk to my stomach.

“I convinced him,” Kyuhyun continued. “Then… then I kissed hi

Please log in to read the full chapter