๐๐„๐Ž ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜ โ”€โ”€ +18, college au based on discord. literate, new server. accepting applications & reservations for up to 48hrs!

Description

ย 

ย 
ย 
neo college technology.

ย 

a discord-based roleplay

ย 

all ualities / college au

ย 

accepting nct members only!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 
็งใฎไธญใงใ€ใ‚ใชใŸใฏ่‡ชๅˆ†ใ‚’ๅคฑใ†ใ€‚
ย 
ย 
about

ย 

NEO, a newly-built college nestled in the heart of Seoul, welcomes you with open arms! Navigate through typical life on campus as a NCT member of your choice, all while meeting fellow students in the shared dorms.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ€” update 1 , 08.23.23 :
NEO COLLEGE TECHNOLOGY HAS OFFICIALLY OPENED ! ENROLL IN THE WORLD OF NEO AND MEET LIKE-MINDED STUDENTS TO BEFRIEND IN THE SHARED DORMS!

ย 

how to join.

use the invite link listed above to join the server - once in, the template for the application you will have to submit will be listed inside. the same applies for reservations and any sort of inquire you might want to ask the moderators: join first, or leave a comment below.

ย 

ย 
ย 
rules.

1. BE RESPECTFUL.
โ€” This server is meant to welcome all, and provide a serene environment for writers to express their creativity through their muses. Any aggressive, discriminating or threatening behavior out of character will be punished with a strike, or even an immediate ban depending on the severity.ย 

2. NO UNDERAGE WRITERS ALLOWED.
โ€”ย Given the presence of themes, this server is not a safe place for minors to be in. Regardless of whether your birthday is close, you consider yourself โ€œmatureโ€ enough or similar excuses, anyone below the age of 18 will be banned immediately.

3. BE MINDFUL OF OTHERSโ€™ TRIGGERS.
โ€”ย Topics marked under the โ€œsensitive contentโ€ list can be discussed, both in and out of character, but the text must be hidden with spoiler tags and preceded by a trigger warning. The only place where they can be freely mentioned is the apposite problematic channel.

4. CAUSING DRAMA IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
โ€” As stated under rule one, this is a place meant to welcome and include all. Should issues with any member arise, please DM a mod to inform them.

5. NO ADVERTISING anything unrelated to NCT and this server.ย 
โ€”ย This includes other roleplay servers.

6. AVOID SPAM AND EXCESSIVE PINGING.

7. ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR STAY.
โ€”ย ONE LITERATE PARAGRAPH and ONE OTHER IC INTERaction per week.

ย 

ย 
masterlist.
takenย || availableย || reserved
ย 
LEE TAEYONG , MOON TAEIL , SEO JOHNNY , NAKAMOTO YUTA , QIAN KUN , KIM DOYOUNG , LEE TEN , JUNG JAEHYUN , DONG SICHENG , KIM JUNGWOO , LEE MINHYUNG , XIAO DEJUN , WONG HENDERY , HUANG RENJUN , LEE JENO , LEE DONGHYUCK , NA JAEMIN , LIU YANGYANG , ZHONG CHENLE , PARK JISUNG .

ย 

ย 
format.

- NO OCS ALLOWED.
โ€”ย ย Upon entry, you are given the possibility to write one character picked from the current NCT members roster. OCs, previous members and any other muse fall outside of this category.

- THE USE OF THREADS IS REQUIREDย through all channels where ic interaction may happen.ย 
โ€”ย This is to keep the server well-organized and avoid unnecessary notifications and inconveniences to those who wish to use the same channel as you.

- NO SHIP-SHAMING AND FORCING.
โ€”ย Writing romantic relationships between characters is meant to be fun, not a taxing experience. All pairings are warmly welcomed here with no discriminations.ย 

- TUPPER IS TO BE USED FOR ANY IC INTERACTION.
โ€”
ย you will find apposite channels to set up any bot configuration once you're accepted.

- THREADS WITH CONTENT MUST BE MARKED with a warning, such as [] in the title.

ย 

ย 
ย 
couples.

to be added!

ย 

ย 

ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย