fin

Our Secret

Tdoong Entertainment is one of the Big Three company in industry. They have Actors & Actresses, Girl and Boy Groups, and also Soloist. Same like most other companies.

But one unique thing about Tdoong Ent, is the way they run the business. They have several independent divisions. Meaning, that they have their own manager, team leaders, and staffs for either marketing team, content team, A&R team and such. Dedicated only to the artist that assigned to their division.

Or in the simpler way, the division a bit similar like labels under one big parent company but instead of being an independent company, they’re only a department under Tdoong Ent. Well, the company’s concept is actually “company under company”

When the system was just being established, Tdoong Ent was only run by 3 divisions—with each only have 1 artist, since they weren’t even a big company. But now, it’s been 2 years after this system being established and their company had grown bigger, got lot more artists on each division and they even added 2 more divisions.

 

Among those division, there’s one division that gained attention from the whole company due to their contributions for the company’s growth. And that division is Division 3, led by the firm and strict Division Manager, Myoui Mina.

 

Mina came to the company right after she graduated from university. She’s been here when the company was still considered as small company and the division system hasn’t been established yet.

She started her day as a management trainee in business development department and after her probation ended, she got promoted to be permanent employee. It took her nearly 5 years full of sweat and tears to be chosen as the leader of the new division.

She is indeed the youngest among other division leaders. But! her age couldn’t be something to be underestimated. Because of her team, Tdoong Ent had gained huge income through the artist that division 3 had debuted. It all thanks to the enormous success of TWICE, Tdoong Ent best girlgroup.

 

Despite the success and the great impact division 3 brought for the company, it might look like division 3 is filled with tons of remarkable skill-full people. Which.. wasn’t entire false and wasn’t entirely true either.

Division 3 filled with so many free-spirited people—people who chose to do things at their pace. It wasn’t an easy job for Mina to organize her team.

At first, it was hard for someone as organized and proper as Mina to keep up with her team.. But well she won’t be titled as The Best Employee of the Year every single time if she couldn’t deal with that kind of ‘chaos’.  Of course Mina could come up with solution and symphonized the loud chaos into an intriguing orchestra.

So instead of waiting for them to present their work—waiting for them to finish it right on the deadline, Mina chose to be the active one. Roaming around the working area and checked whatever her team were doing on their computer.

Her patrol of course scared the whole free-spirited staffs and ‘forced’ them to work. And well… because of that, they could debut an artist as successful as TWICE.

Mina also applied reward and punishment system. If they could achieve the settled target, they’ll be rewarded by either celebratory feast, company retreat, or even personal bonuses. But if they failed, indiscipline, or did other mistakes… punishment will wait them.

So yeah, that’s basically how she managed to control the chaos and made Division 3 as the best division in Tdoong Ent.

 

Mina… could be scary and intimidating. All her staff acknowledge that and that’s one of the reasons why they’ll try not to upset their manager. They tried to get on their manager’s good side by doing things that their manager might like. Show off how hardworking they are, gave coffee or light meal for her, complimented her looks, and other things that might soften her attitude.

Basically no one wanted to look bad in Mina’s eyes.

But well.. maybe except one person.. the one and only person who somehow always managed to get themselves in trouble and frequent guest in Mina’s room. Not to discuss about work, but for lecture and disciplinary purposes.

And today… the person did it again.

>< 

It’s already 10 minutes passed the beginning of office hour and like usual, Mina was about to do her patrol. All the employee were ready with their work and clean desk—make sure nothing would bring them to trouble.

When Mina came out of her room, she scanned the entire workspace and glad that all the cubical was filled and everyone seems busy with their work.

Some still manage to greet her while throwing smiley face to her. Which Mina also replied with the same manner. She might be strict, but it doesn’t mean she’s rude.

 

But then, she came across two vacant spaces.

One is Park Jihyo’s cubicle. But she already knew that the Leader of Business & Content Planning was having a morning appointment with other division’s team.

And the other one… The employee who never fail to be scolded by her and frequently fail to keep themselves on Mina’s good side. The one that always have trouble to be punctual.

 

Mina then walked towards the person who sat beside that vacant space and greeted them.

“Morning, Miss Son.”

“Oh Manager-nim! Good morning~” Greeted Son Chaeyoung, the A&R team Leader—the youngest leader among all. “Is there anything I could help?”

“Where’s Hirai?”

Chaeyoung looked nervous for a second before she said, “Well uh… I uh… asked her to send some files to other division. She’ll be here soon.”

 

Despite how talented and amazing person Chaeyoung was… Lying isn’t something she exceled at and Mina knew that. Momo’s desk is literally right beside her and it’s empty without any trace of its owner. But Mina didn’t prey much and just decided to follow along

 

“I see. Thank you, Miss Son. You may proceed your work.”

 

Just before Mina walked off and continued her patrol, she happened to see a glimpse of someone docking down near the room entrance. It wasn’t that visible who that person is since they docked down and hid behind the cubicle almost immediately before Mina looked toward their direction.

But Mina already had a guess… It might be the person she’s been looking for. Hirai Momo, the vice leader of A&R team.

Mina didn’t do anything. she didn’t call her nor walked towards her. She just stood on the same spot, looking towards the space where a glimpse of that mystery person was last seen.

None of the employees noticed this moment since most of them were so into their work—including Chaeyoung.

 

Just then, that person decided to steal a peak and got caught. Presumably she wanted to check whether Mina saw her or not… which is true. And well, it is indeed Hirai Momo.

Seeing how Mina crossed her arm and let out a small smile towards her direction, made Momo slowly came up from her hide while letting out a sheepish smile—embarrassed for being caught. Momo then proceeded her walk towards her desk.

Mina could only sigh seeing how Momo look right now. Hair roller on her bangs, unclipped sleeve and collar buttons, and dangling vinyl bag presumably filled with snacks. Professionalism was so out of the picture.

 

“G-good morning, Manager Myoui.” Said Momo

 

Chaeyoung was surprised plus scared after she heard Momo’s voice. But instead of trying to help her vice leader, she pretended not noticing anything that happened behind her by acting like she’s so into her work. Well, now that Mina knew she was lying… best thing she could do was to not interrupt anything and let Mina fully focus on dealing with Momo.

 

“What was the reason this time, Hirai?” asked Mina, still with the same smile.

 

Yes, this is not the first time for her to be late and Mina had heard countless amazing excuses came out from her creative brain.

 

“I uh.. w-well.. there’s a…” Due to Mina’s gaze, Momo gave up and cancelled her intention to lie, “Overslept, ma’am. I didn’t set my alarm properly.”

“My office, now.”

“Yes, Ma’am. But could I—”

“Now, Hirai.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” With head hanging low, Momo speed walked towards Mina’s room immediately followed by the dangling ruckus of her vinyl bag.

 

Chaeyoung still acted like she’s so focused on her screen—even acting like she’s in a deep thought about things she read on her PC.  All while she also hoped that she wouldn’t get any trouble.

She thought that Mina was going to go back to her room and immediately lectured Momo. But she was so wrong about it because now, she could feel an intense gaze coming from her front.

When Chaeyoung looked up, there she saw her boss smiling at her. Not a soft nor warm one of course. a smile that Chaeyoung interpreted as something like “You dare lie to me?” and same like Momo, she could only throw a sheepish smile.

 

“Manager-nim… Hehehe.”

With the same smile, Mina then said, “You too, Miss Son. My office.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Chaeyoung obeyed right away without any resistance.

 

The other employees were silence and secretly took glance over them. It’s not a rare sight for both Chaeyoung and Momo to get into trouble. But still… It’s always going to be a main topic during their lunch time break later on


Mina’s room

The atmosphere in the room was intense. No one was saying anything, and Mina just sat on her seat while staring at the two. Since Momo and Chaeyoung could only hang their head low while clasping both their own hands, Mina let out a sigh—a bit frustrated with this repeated situation.

 

“Both of you aware of your mistake, right?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good. Now heads up. Look at me when I’m talking.”

 

Mina’s word was flat, she didn’t rise her voice even a bit. But that makes it more intimidating and forced both Chaeyoung and Momo to pull their head up and looked at her.

 

“Miss Hirai, do we always have to do this? I lost count on how many times we talk about this problem.”

“I’m terribly sorry, Manager Myoui.”

“Heard that a lot too.”  and that immediately made Momo zipped and tighten her clasped hand—became nervous again

 

The last time Mina was this intense towards her, Momo’s title as the A&R Team Leader got revoked. Yes, before Chaeyoung came to division 3, Momo was the leader. But it only lasted for 2 months. All because Mina couldn’t tolerate a team leader to be so indiscipline.

A&R team had to run without a leader for months. Mina took that risky decision not just to make Momo learned the consequences of her action, but also to show other employees that Mina won’t tolerate any kind of indiscipline, no matter what position they are.

Of course, Mina took responsibility too. In the meantime, she made A&R team under her surveillance and led the team. It was exhausting from her side. But that was the consequences that she herself had to deal due to revoking Momo’s title as the leader.

 

But anyways.. Because Momo didn’t say or more like couldn’t say anything after Mina shrug off her apology, she changed her focus to Chaeyoung

 

“Miss Son, do you know why I called you too?”

“Yes, Ma’am. It’s because I lied to you.”

“True. Anything else?”

“Yes? uh… i… I’m not sure Ma’am.”

 

Mina sigh, “It’s also because you failed to fix this. I know this is a personal problem, something that only Miss Hirai could fix.” Mina paused a bit as she looked at Momo. That short stare made Momo nod rigorously, understand that Mina wanted her to do it.

Then she continued, “but as her leader, you should do something more about this. Remind her, or even do the simplest thing as communicate. She was 10 minutes late and you don’t have any thought on checking her? That’s not how leader should be, Miss Son.”

 

“Yes, Ma’am… Next time I’ll make sure this never happened again.”

“And please, make sure yourself won’t be late too. don’t think I didn’t know that you nearly came late today, Miss Son.”

“Y-yes Ma’am..”

 

“Look. You two are such amazing and bright individuals. I also very much aware that despite every single antics you and your team did, A&R Team still could manage to deliver good result. But disciplinary is the key to everything. And you two are the leaders. What do you think would happen to the team if their leaders aren’t discipline?”

“They’d follow?”

“Exactly, Miss Son. Still remember what I told you before, Hirai?”

“Y-yes Ma’am. our teammate might lose respect to us. They might think we aren’t fit to be their leader and might also ruined the team’s chemistry.”

“Do both of you want that to happen?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“Good. Make sure this never happened again. Especially you, Hirai.”

“Promise this is going to be my last, Ma’am.”

Mina sigh again, “Few days ago you said that to me, no?”

 

And that made Momo mumbled apology as she hung her head down again.

 

“Okay fine. Both of you may go and continue your work.”

“Once again we’re deeply apologize, Ma’am.” Said Chaeyoung with a deep bow and Momo follow along. After that, both of them walked towards the exit

“Hirai.”

“Yes, Manager-nim?”

“Don’t forget to tidy up your look.” Mina also pointed her forehead, signaling Momo about the hair roller. Which Momo immediately pulled it out in a panic motion.

 

Chaeyoung then also helped Momo to button up her collar and her sleeves. When they finished, they stood straight facing Mina and smile. Due to how comical both of them looked, Mina couldn’t help but let out a small smile.

 

“No more trouble for today, okay?”

“Y-yes. I’ll do my best.”

Then they went out the room and finally able to breathe normally again.


Lunch Time

Since Tdoong Ent have their own cafeteria for all employee, Momo and her co-workers mostly eat their lunch there. Not just because it was provided by the company and cheaper option for them, but also because they serve amazing foods every day.

Currently it just Momo and Chaeyoung the one who’s eating there. But as time goes by, their co-workers came one by one.

 

“Hey there two troublemakers!”

“Ugh shut up, Yoo Jeongyeon.”

 

That was Yoo Jeongyeon, the Leader or Human Resource team.

 

“ooh quite grumpy, huh? Here. To ease your mood.” Jeongyeon then gave both Chaeyoung and Momo a bottle of yogurt which instantly made the duo smile wide

“Yoo Jeongyeon the best!!!” said them while hugging her

“Yea yea I know.”

 

After both Momo and Chaeyoung done showing their gratitude, Jeongyeon sat on the vacant seat and began the conversation, “So… how was it?”

“Before that. Aren’t you going to eat something, eonni?” asked Chaeyoung. oh yeah they’ve throw away the seniority and those stiffness by just calling each other like friends..

“Nayeon eonni brought me lunch.”

“Tsk. Stop flaunting your relationship please. Respect the singles here!” protested Chaeyoung

“What?? I just answered your question. But anyways. How was the trial earlier?”

Momo let out a sigh, “Same like always. But I’ll tell you once everyone here. I don’t want to keep talking the same thing again and again.”

“But you sure don’t mind keep repeating the same mistake, huh eonni?”

Hearing Chaeyoung said that to her, made Momo let out a very dramatic (exaggerated) gasp, “Betrayed by my own leader???” Meanwhile Chaeyoung just laughed at her respond and so did Jeongyeon.

 

Just then,

“Hello everyone!!!”

 

 And that overly enthusiastic greetings came from none other than Mina’s secretary, Im Nayeon who also Jeongyeon’s fiancé.

 

“Gee… so loud..” but despite Jeongyeon complained, Nayeon walked towards her and gave a quick peck as she said,

“Don’t you like me that way?”

“EWWWWWWWW!!! MY EARS!!!” Nayeon just laughed at Chaeyoung’s complains and sat on the vacant seat beside Jeongyeon.

 

Nayeon then gave Jeongyeon the food she bought for them and the lovey-dovey vibe around these two made Chaeyoung scrunched her face.

 

“Please… it’s not like you don’t see each other upstairs.”

“aww… Does our lil baby chaeng chaeng jealous? Ujjujujuuuu..”

“Don’t baby me! I’m a team leader!”

“Only because Momo was being indiscipline.”

This time it wasn’t just Momo the one who gasp dramatically, Chaeyoung too. “RUDE!”

 

“What’s with the chaos? Don’t leave me behind!” that was Minatozaki Sana, the vice leader of marketing team who was followed by Kim Dahyun—vice leader of legal team, and Chou Tzuyu—vice leader of business & content planning team.

“We just about to start our daily tease to these two troublemakers.”

“Glad I wasn’t too late for that!” Said Sana as she sat on the vacant space.

Momo sigh, “can we just eat in peace? For once?”

“Nope. Now go on. Tell us why you’re late today.”

“Jihyo still not here yet.” Said Momo

“Oh Jihyo-nim won’t join us. She’s out with Manager Myoui.”

 

After Tzuyu said that, the whole squad let out a train of ‘ooooh’ as they smell something spicy going on between those two.

 

“This is not the first time they’re going out together, no?” asked Nayeon

“True… Are they together or something?” Asked Jeongyeon

“I don’t think so… Isn’t Leader Park as professional and stiff as Manager Myoui? I tried my shot once and failed miserably.”

 

After Sana said that, the whole group looking at her with a flat face.

 

“What?” asked Sana

“You even dare flirted with a team leader?” asked Nayeon

“Why not? It’s not like it was forbidden here. Besides, she’s intelligent and her leadership is so wonderful. Independent girlboss woman is hot.”

“Just how many people in this company you’ve flirted?”

“Why? Jealous much, Tzuyu-ssi?” Asked Sana while she threw a teasing/flirty smirk

Tzuyu scrunched her face a bit before she diverted back the conversation, “can we just go back to the gossip please? It’s more interesting than her”

Sana let out a gasp, “Rude!”

 

Despite the chaos, Nayeon suddenly hovered closer towards the middle and then whispered, “I don’t really know the truth but there might be something going on between them..”

“How’s so?” asked Sana who also copied Nayeon mannerism. Then the other followed along.

 

“When it’s about work, they are professional as ever, true. But sometimes they seems… close. Like I caught both of them called each other without honorific, just casually mentioning their name and they went to have lunch quite a lot. Just the two of them!”

Everyone in that table hummed at the information then followed by “interesting…” starting to think that really might be something between those two

 

Well actually… everyone except Momo.

 

“Not to be a party pooper. But don’t you think it’s a bit… inappropriate gossiping about our boss? Well Jihyo isn’t my boss but still. Let’s just talk about something else.” Said Momo

“Oh! You’re such a party pooper.” Complained Jeongyeon.

“But I agreed with Momo-nim. As interesting it might go, I kinda feel… I don’t know awkward? Talking about my leader that way…” and that’s Tzuyu.

“Okay then. Since Tzuyu felt uncomfortable, we change our topic.”

“Wait. why you guys only listen to he—”

 

Suddenly Momo’s phone rang and without even checking whom the caller is, Momo immediately excused herself away from the table to accept that call. And now everyone’s focus was back to her.

 

“I bet that’s her roommate again.” Said Nayeon

“Roommate? More like couple, I guess.” Said Jeongyeon

“are they dating or something? because, that roommate called her almost every lunch break. Seems like a caring significant other to me.” Asked Chaeyoung

“Or maybe, she was lying about her roommate. Like maybe she is dating someone in our company.” Said Dahyun

Nayeon then turned down Dahyun’s theory, “come on… she doesn’t have to be that secretive if it’s someone from our company… I mean look at us!”

“True. But what if, she’s dating higherups?”

“like who?”

“I don’t know… It’s kinda make sense, right? if it’s really just her roommate—someone that we don’t know, she doesn’t have to go all the way there just to answer the phone… And if she’s being secretive about it, big chance it’s someone in the company and have a high position.”

“Hm… interesting..”

“Let’s asked this to her later.” And all of them nod at Nayeon’s idea

 

“But whoever that is, definitely not Manager Myoui.”

“Of course, Jeongyeon! If she’s dating manager Myoui, she wouldn’t get into trouble this often.”

“I agree with Sana. Like who would even have heart to demote your own girlfriend? Cus I can’t.”

“Yeah.. no matter how professional you are, I think it’s going to ruin their relationship.”

 

“But one thing for sure, I can ensure all of you that it’s impossible. Gosh you should see how she scold her… She didn’t rise her voice, never. But her flat tone words made it more intimidating and her words are like stab! Stab! Stab! So damn sharp straight to the main cause. No trace of affection even just a bit. There’s no way those two are dating.”

“Oh right.. let’s talk about that, Chaeyoung-ah. Tell us what happened this morning.”

 

And that’s how division 3 team leaders usually spend their lunch break. Joking around, chit-chatting, and gossiping. Having zero discussion about work.


8pm, Momo & Her Roommate’s apartment

Usually at this hour, Momo was already having dinner with her roommate. But now, she’s all alone and her laptop still on. Yes, she’s still working even though she already home.

Today was totally not her day. Started her morning in such a mess, then during the day—2 hours before end of office hourse, she completely forgot that she had a meeting with Business & Content Planning, Marketing team, and also Mina to discuss about Division 3 new groups.

She supposed to present the possible line ups for the new group project. She had been researching a lot of the trainee from watching their audition, weekly and monthly assessments, and also their showcase performances. But she forgot to actually creates possible line up.

This could happen because she and all A&R Teams were so hype on discussing about the group’s core concept. From their group name, philosophy, image and stuff like that.

Momo was in charged in scouting. From talents to producers. While Chaeyoung were in charged in concept making. And yeah… The A&R Team leaders got scolded by Mina, again.

But, since Mina had to end the meeting earlier because of a sudden meeting with other divisions’ managers, Momo could start her work immediately and tried to make sure that she could finish it by tomorrow morning.

No one asked her to finish it as soon as possible. Jihyo said that they still have time left, even though things might get busy if Momo took too long. But the guiltiness and not wanting to put anyone in trouble made Momo tried to finish it as fast as she could.

Okay, maybe Mina slightly influenced Momo to finish it as fast. Hence why Momo wanted to do overtime.

But Chaeyoung forbid her and asked her to go home instead. She was afraid that if Momo do an overtime, she might get too tired. She didn’t want Momo to be late again tomorrow.

Despite Momo insisted that she’ll be fine, she couldn’t say much once Chaeyoung using her team leader card. Giving her order to stay home and finish the task tomorrow.

 

And yet again… here she is.. trying to finish her work although her leader told her to rest.

 

Since Momo been working on her task using headphone on, she failed to notice when her roommate finally came back home and she only realized it once her roommate hugged her from the back.

 

“Oh hey. Sorry didn’t hear you coming.” Said Momo as she pulled off her headphone.

“Still working on something?” it was mumbled a bit because she was covering her entire face on Momo’s crook. But it still audibled for Momo.

“Yes. But I’m nearly finished it.”

 

Just then… Momo’s roommate broke the hug, walked all the way around the sofa and plopped herself onto Momo’s lap, clinging onto her like a koala… ignoring the fact that she was still in her office attire and Momo was working with something.

As you may guess.. yes. Momo’s roommate is indeed her girlfriend.

 

“You good?” asked Momo. confusion and concern were in between those words. And her roommate gave a nod.

“Then… what’s with this sudden clinginess?”

“I’m sorry for today…” that, made Momo smile

“Oh come on… why you have to apologize for that?”

“I was being so mean to you.”

“No you’re not.”

“Yes I am. I scold you too much and say such harsh thing by keep bringing up the fact that you used to be the team leader. And now you have to work extra just because I want you to finish it quicker when we actually still got time left. I’m awful.”

“hey hey no… don’t said that..”

 

Momo pulled the woman, ushered her to make an eye contact with her and well… like what all of you thought. The woman is indeed Momo’s manager. Myoui Mina. The person who usually gave a stern and intimidating stare at Momo, now looking at her with pout and puppy eyes.

 

“I deserved all of the scolding. And besides, all of this was on me. You had nothing to do with that mistake. I was being forgetful an—”

“and yet, I should’ve remind you every single time. It might be your responsible to do that task. But it’s my job to make sure everything under control, since I’m your manager.”

“Mitang, baby. You did everything you could.. You woke me up, tons of time but then I went back to sleep. Hence me getting late. And the trainee list? It was all on me. Don’t punish yourself for a mistake you never commit.”

“but—” Momo cut her with a peck on the lips

“No but.”

“Still feel sorry for being mad at you…”

“Then.. how about you take a shower, then we cook something together and snuggle before bed?”

“You finished your work?” Momo gave a nod

“Then… wanna join me?”

“sounds amazing but I’m sorry… I already took bath earlier.”

“Fine… I’ll be back.” Mina then gave a peck to Momo’s lips before she went to take shower.

 

Well… yes, Momo and Mina is dating. But their relationship still rather… new. It’s been nearly two years for them to be in relationship and them living together, were actually happened since last month.

Their progress was quite fast, as a couple. But their journey to be in relationship, was quite long.

 

What people often forgot… Mina, Momo, and Jihyo were actually came to the company at the same period. While Mina and Jihyo were part of the Management Trainee, Momo came as an intern for A&R Team. It’s rare for her to interact with Momo since they rarely had the same project and worked in the different floor.

But one day, business development department and A&R Team had a join project and that’s when both of them got closer to each other. Starting from frequent discussion in office, lunch break, until Momo once invited her to hang out during weekend.

And since then, they often hang out together without everyone knowing. Including Jihyo—Mina’s teammate.

 

Feelings were bloomed in between those hang outs. But no one dare to confess because Momo wasn’t sure about Mina’s feelings to her, while Mina… she was so wrapped up with her own principles that office romance is a no no…

Then how they actually ended up being together? On the day Mina made the decision to demote Momo from being the A&R Team Leader, at the same night, Mina came to Momo’s apartment. Bawling in tears.

She apologized to her billion times and told her how awful she felt about it. Then without she realized, she blurted out her own feelings, saying something like “It hurts me to do such an awful thing to the person I love.”

Momo was so flabbergasted when that happened. It made her forgot the fact that she was just being demoted, and she just asked Mina to be her girlfriend.. Mina who was in tears had to stop for a second, got so confused with the sudden confession. But at the end, Mina accepted her and since then.. they’ve been together.

And for why they live together now… well… Mina was so done with Momo always coming late to work. And one day, with zero patient left on her, Mina ‘forced’ Momo to move in with her so she could make sure Momo wake up right on time..

Momo accepted it almost immediately. Momo didn’t feel guilty or ashamed even though Mina already that furious. She was just too happy that she’ll be living with Mina, her girlfriend. Completely missed the main purpose of it.

But well… old habit dies hard. It wasn’t as easy as Mina imagined to make sure Momo able to clock in right on time.

 

Mina thought that they could go to office together. Just maybe Mina would drop Momo somewhere near the office and let her walk, make sure no one saw them. But the thing is.. it wasn’t as easy as she thought it would be..

Mina once tried to wake Momo the same time as her. But Momo couldn’t stay up and immediately went back to sleep the moment Mina did her morning routine. Later, she tried to wait for her but thanks to that, mina nearly arrived late.

So, Mina dropped her plan to make them go to office together and tried other solution. Which is woke up Momo when Mina is about to go out.

It worked few times… but sometimes it failed, like what happened today.

>< 

After Mina done with her shower and they ate dinner together, they went to their room and snuggled while laying their back on the headrest. There were no sound surrounding them. Just the two of them, hugging each other, while waiting for their food to be fully digested.

It’s their usual night… and despite how silent it was, they are content. They only need each other anyways.

Both of them actually quite similar with each other. Mina is a homebody, prefer to stay at home and only go out when there’s specific purpose. So does Momo. but maybe Momo is less extreme than Mina since she still would go out without any particular reasons.

And staying in home like this, just the two of them after a complete hectic day in office, helped them recharged their battery. Back then, they would come home to an empty room. Now, they have each other.

 

It was just a month for them to live together, but every day Momo still got amazed about how Mina could switch off her manager mode so quick. It’s like she’s dating two different people.

In office, Mina would treat her like any other staff. Talk when she needed, scold her like how she scolds others, and gave advice like how she gave to others. There’s never been a moment where Mina slipped and accidently called Momo by her nickname—Momoring, while Momo nearly did that once during their early dating day. Thank god it was just the two of them at that time.

Also, the fact that Mina being so clingy, and acted like a baby… it’s a complete opposite of her manager mode. Not that Momo hate it. She loves it. Especially when Mina being all clingy like right now. Sometimes, Momo couldn’t contain her love and squeezed Mina tight then showered her with tons of tiny pecks all over her face.

 

“Momoring…” Momo just gave a hum to respond that

“Did any of your friends, the other leaders, suspected us being together?”

Momo let out a short laugh upon that question, “You don’t have to worry. they ruled you out of the list.”

“Really?”

“Yup. today at lunch break, they kinda interrogated me about me dating someone, and they said that the roommate I frequently called with, was actually someone that works in our company. And then some of them throw a joke that it’s impossible for me to be with you because… let just say they think you are way out of my reach.”

“I see…”

 

Mina then went silent after that. Even though Momo wasn’t so sure, but she felt like there’s something bothering Mina.

 

“why you suddenly asked about it anyways?”

“Well… It’s nothing..”

“mitang…?”

Mina then sigh, “okay… Jihyo starting to suspect me for dating someone. I don’t know how she ever sniffed it, but she starting to tease me using you.. like every time you got in trouble and I scolded you, she texted me something like “don’t scold your baby to hard” or “your girl got into trouble again.”… scary, huh?”

“wow…. How could she even notice it?”

“no idea…”

“or… maybe it just a playful tease? You know she sees me as a troublemaker kid and you are my mom or something like that?”

Mina turned silence for few second, and then said, “you might be right…”

 

“but there’s also another reason why I brought this up to you..”

“what is it?”

“Would you still able to act normally if one day our co-workers knew that we are dating?”

“yes, I guess.”

“really? even if people tease you or even use you to ask me a favor because they knew you are my girlfriend?”

“Yes… for the second one, I will definitely decline. There’s procedure in every decision so I won’t intervene with that.”

“So, you’re okay with it?”

“as long as you are okay too, then yes. yes I’m okay.”

 

Actually, it wasn’t that they really want to hide their relationship. It just happened naturally. Mina, always remain as professional as ever—separating work and personal life, while Momo… she wasn’t really the type who publicly announce her relationship so that’s how they hid their relationship.

But Momo knew, Mina is so concern about this and that made her tried her best not to accidently mention anything regarding their status.

 

“Hey, we don’t have to tell anyone about us, you know…” Said Momo

“Really? don’t you feel frustrated for not being able to tell anyone that you’re dating?”

“not really… I’m not the type who share that anyways…”

“You… Never had the urge to talk about me with your friends, maybe? Y-you know… as your girlfriend.”

“ah… sometimes, yes. but not really.. why?”

 

Mina went silent after that. didn’t say anything and just hugged Momo closer. This was a bit too suspicious for Momo. like she’s trying to hide sometinng.

 

“Mitang..?” no answer

“Are you perhaps… wanted to do that?” since Momo didn’t another answer, she broke the snuggle and made Mina faced her while putting her hands on Mina’s face.

“Answer me, please?”

Mina sigh, “Every time I went out with Jihyo, I always wanted to talk about you… especially when she complained how troublemaker you are.. I wanted her to know that you are more than that. in fact I want everyone to know that you are amazing and more than just a troublemaker. Whenever you did well, I want everyone in the room to know that you are my amazing girlfriend.. but i… can’t I’m not ready.”

 

After hearing such words coming from her, Momo couldn’t help but stare at her with loving eyes. No matter how stern Mina is as her manager, she is still the old Mina she used to know. She still the soft-hearted girl that sometime think too much. And that side of her… what made Momo couldn’t stop loving her.

 

“We can wait, Mina. it’s fine no one rushing you.” Said Momo

“really?”

“mhm. Even if you want to tell Jihyo, just Jihyo, I don’t mind. I know that you guys are close and she’s good at keeping secret, right?” Mina gave a nod at it

“But maybe for now, I still want us to keep this as our little secret,” Momo added.

“Are you really okay with it?”

“as long as you’re fine, I’ll be fine. If everyone knew that we’re dating, I bet it’s gonna be awkward if we behave like how we you usually do during working. and you hate that right?” Mina nod

“then let’s keep it as a secret. At least until you are ready… besides. I love it when you’re scolding me. You’re hot.” And Momo got a smack, thanks to that.

“Don’t say something like that…”

 

The way Mina turned shy after what Momo said, made her wanted to more. So, Momo circled her arm around Mina’s hips, pulled her closer and closed the gap between their faces.

 

“But it’s the truth though… Manager Myoui is hot when she’s angry.”

“Was it the reason why you keep repeating the same mistake over and over again?”

“Mmm… maybe?” again another smack and that made Momo laughed.

 

“but joke aside… I’m happy with our current situation.”

“me too… I’m so happy with you now…”

“Glad to hear that..”

“Now come closer and kiss me already.”

“Yes, Ma’a—ouch!” Again, another smack.

“What did we say about that?? Never call me that when we’re not working!”

“Okay, okay I’m sorry… god you’re feisty today.”

“who’s fault is it?”

“Mine… I’m sorry…”

“Now make up to it.”

 

And just like that… Momo closed the gap and gave Mina a long kiss, showed her all of her feelings that she has for her.  



Hope you guys enjoy it~ please do leave some of your thoughts about it below in comment box

thank you so much ^^