My Cupid Ex-Boyfriend

My Cupid Ex-Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinki had to spend another Saturday night alone. He just broke up with his ex-boyfriend last month, and all his friends were busy with their respective lovers. At this cafe, Jinki spent his Saturday night alone, struggling with endless work on his laptop. Well, maybe this was his destiny.

Unintentionally, Jinki looked outside through the window of the cafe. He saw someone he knew very well.

Jinki saw Jonghyun, his ex-boyfriend. Jonghyun seemed to be about entering the cafe where he was.

Emergency!!! Panic!!!

Jinki had not been ready to meet Jonghyun again. He hadn’t even managed to move on and didn’t want to look pathetic like this. Moreover, it turned out that Jonghyun wasn’t alone. He entered the cafe with a pretty boy, and sat near the only cafe exit door. Crap!

Jinki couldn’t get out without passing Jonghyun’s table. While biting his finger, Jinki tried to rack his brains for a plan. A good one.

***

At the opposite table, there was a man who was also sitting alone. A crazy idea popped up in his brain.

Well, nothing to lose. While mustering courage, Jinki greeted the man. After all, they won’t meet again later.

***

“Excuse me, are you alone here?”

The man looked surprised and hesitantly answered, “yes?”

“Will you s

Please log in to read the full chapter