2brokegirls

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

but it's 2 they/thems looking at eo. mdni. 

Foreword

about us. ❤️

friend a:

  • if you're a minor, just go.
  • plus side but doesn't really matter because they reply when they can.
  • not picky with fcs, if it matters, they fc ningning and sung hanbin.
  • just looking for something casual (Desperate for Gamer Friends though) but if you click with them, why not.
    • not heavy on but if it matters, they are a switch and their type is friend b (this is jk.)
  • likes playing games (plus points if you play together/stream your game).
  • hyperbeam & spotify listen together!!!! just hanging out in general.

friend b:

  • . mdni, not trying to catch a case. 
  • plus timezone and working full time but will always make time for you... slow replies at times though. 
  • mostly fcs tall and y men. namely yeonjun, soobin, mingi and currently zb1's ricky. too funny to be hdn... (booing from the audience!) might fc a cute girl if you ask nicely enough, or we can cpdp. 
  • your fc doesn't matter as long as they're legal. jinsoul fcers let me facechase you... 
  • kinda like if a femcel was a guy. /hj.
  • ow noob. can only play d.va :laughcry: but you can teach me other heroes. also plays genshin and plato. 
  • kind of a film nerd, always down to hyperbeam and watch shows together.
  • also love love love listening to and discovering new music, let’s have spotify listening sessions and we can make each other playlists. 
  • if you're nasty: bi, dom top. might... might be convinced to sub if i like you enough. i'm not airing my dirty laundry on aff craigslist, we can discuss more in dms if you're after a fwb.
     

only available on discord. if you're still reading what are you waiting for? send us your tag and which friend you'd like to meet, if not both.