πŸ€ 𝐜π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲 πŸ€ sfw non-au twitter rp: NOW CLOSED! thank you for everything, our dear fireflies!

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

sfw rp!
the tavern has closed!
β†ͺ members: 22
☘️ β€‹π—°π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ π—΄π—Ώπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²Β β˜˜οΈ
tucked in the true happiness of forever spring is our quaint tavern. you’re free to rest for as long as you’d like, but we hope you bring a ready stock of dried sardines with you.
rules
1. you must be subscribed to the story in order to apply. upvotes are appreciated, but not compulsory. as clover grove is a roleplay, members must be above the international age of 20 to join, both ic and ooc.
Β 
2. we only accept faceclaims from the korean industry. refer below for banned fcs.
Β 
3. only one account per person (double-accounting will lead to a kickout and blacklist).
Β 
4. we have absolutely NO tolerance for any sort of ooc or ic drama, bullying, godmodding, facechasing, selective replies, bodyshaming, abuse, harassment, mentions of self-harm and other triggering topics. if you fail to follow this rule, you will be removed and blacklisted from the rp. on the other hand, if you experience any of the issues mentioned above, please reach out to base for support as soon as possible so we can take care of the situation.
Β 
5. this is a closed agency, which means no interaction with outsiders, including unverified members or members who are yet to be verified. please reach 50 tweets within 24 hours of arrival in order to stay in the roleplay. you must have at least 10 original tweets (i.e., qrts + "pure" twts) every 48 hours to be considered active. retweets and sharing posts do not count. inactivity for two days in a row will lead to your removal (also, what’s your lucky charm?)
Β 
6. there is a dating ban of two weeks after joining. make sure to get to know one another first, and also the people around you. marriage bans last for a month. we allow pregnancies for closed, married couples only. m-preg is not allowed. if you’re a move-in couple, please make sure to let us know so we can announce you and add you to the couple list!
Β 
7. semi-hiatus lasts a week, whereas the maximum length for a hiatus is 3 weeks. cooldown periods are the same length. extensions are limited to every other hiatus. ask for special request if it’s an emergency if otherwise.
Β 
8. temporary character changes last 3 days with the same cooldown period; whereas the cooldown period for a character change is 2 weeks. the first tcc/cc is allowed one week after joining.
Β 
9. please keep ooc talk to a minimum, and make sure to add brackets beforehand. try not to mix ic/ooc. tz difference talk is okay.
Β 
10. the use of twitter circles is strictly forbidden. when brought to the attention of the admin, we will not hesitate to remove you immediately from the rp. similarly, any sort of disrespect, or exchanges that require our interference can potentially lead to a strike. three strikes and you will be banned. we simply wish to make this a safespace.
Β 
11. by applying to this roleplay, you understand and accept these rules.
Β 
banned faceclaims: bts, txt, enhypen, baek sumin, iu, christian yu, han sohee, the deceased, those who are married, or have been/are currently involved in serious crimes or scandals.
masterlist
taken reserved00
Β 
aespa: winter ningning
ateez:Β hongjoong wooyoung
seonghwa yeosang san mingi
the boyz: sunwoo younghoon
itzy: ryujin
le sserafim: chaewonΒ sakura
nct:Β xiaojun taeyong jeno
oneus: hwanwoong
red velvet: yeri
seventeen: dinoΒ mingyu scoups
stray kids:Β hyunjin
how to join
1. use the following format to apply in the comment section:
Β 
full fc name & group
ic + ooc age
timezone
password
Β 
2. after your reservation has been accepted, you have 24 hours to create your account using the username format @clvrname or @nameclvr, all lowercase with preferably no initials.
Β 
3. please indicate you are a part of clover grove by adding a β€˜πŸ€β€™ somewhere in your profile.
Β 
4. upon arrival, please follow our base account @groveinnkeeper and events @grovefairies, and mention base for verification!
wishlist
clover:Β you!
couples
name x name
seonghwa x hongjoong
s.coups x mingyu
chaewon x xiaojun
jeno x ningning
clovergroverp
a twitter-based, sfw non-au permanent rp.