I am yours, you are mine

I am yours, you are mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leaves had already covered the long path that cut the park through, the park partly mirrored the river. Some leaves remained on the trees and the breeze played with them as fairies play on full moon nights. The light interplay of colors enchanted everyone so much that there were a few individuals who stopped to take pictures of the beautiful nature. Many people with canvas or cameras were around.

Jonghyun smiled softly and breathed in the scent of the rose that he was holding. He stopped for a while at the end of the park, he was dressed up in a white shirt, black sweatshirt black, jeans, and black coat. Jjong looked around himself and then walked into the local library. He entered it when he was greeted by the sound of the doorbell that was just above the door.

A librarian who was just talking to one of the customers took a glance at Jonghyun, his cheeks burnt up but he had to pay attention to the customer who was asking him some questions and it was really hard when he saw Jjong with the rose!

Jjong chuckled but walked to his favorite section, fantasy books, and manga. He ran his fingers over a few corners of the books. Chuckling, he pulled out one that seemed to be a new one. But when he did it, he realized that he had read it three years ago. It has been already three years? A soft smile appeared on Jonghyun’s cheek when he was in his thoughts deeply. They met here, in the library, it was a rainy day and Jonghyun forgot his umbrella when he was on his way home from the company that he owned. He was unlucky that his car wasn’t working but also lucky that thanks to it he met THE love of his life.

“I am sorry sir, but we are closing soon. Have you picked up a book yet? Or do you want me to pick it up for you?” 

Jonghyun’s memories in his mind were splashed away like nothing when he heard the purest voice. Then he felt two arms that were wrapped around his waist.

“Ah… I am sorry, I just got caught in my memories,” Jonghyun chuckled and put the manga back in the place from where he took it. 

“Today my boss finally found it… and you… remember…” 

“How could I ever forget the moment when I met my perfect amazing boyfriend who brought the light for me into my life, Taeminnie,” Hyun smiled softly, turned to face his boyfriend, and wrapped his arms around Taemin’s waist kissing him deeply. “Oh and… here,” Jjong chuckled and gave the rose to Minnie. “When I walked around florists, it reminded me of your beautiful plushie lips,” he added chuckling.

“Jjongie…” Taemin blushed, bit softly his lower lip, and hid his face in Hyun’s chest. “I love you, I reserved a table in the restaurant that you love,” Jjong smiled pulling Taemin closer, he kissed him more and looked deeply into his eyes. “I love you too, you are the best person in the whole world whom I could ever meet,” Taemin bit softly his lip while his cheeks were burning up.

Jjong smiled and Minnie’s cheek, Taemin breathed in Hyun’s scent, he loved it, then he lifted himself onto his feet and kissed softly Hyun’s lips playing with them. Jjong chuckled and ran his fingers through his boyfriend’s hair then opened his mouth a bit feeling the sensation that was coming out with a kiss.

“Hey, Taemi-…” From the back of the library walked out a young man with black hair, he blinked and looked at both men. 

Taemin widened his eyes, hid behind Jjong, and looked over his shoulder at his boss. “J-Jinki hyung… I-I am sorry… I… already finished everything and put a sign closed on. Jjongie… came here to pick me up,” Taemin bit his lip, it wasn’t because Jinki was a bad boss, he was embarrassed that they were caught during their passionate kiss. 

Jonghyun chuckled and Taemin’s back and hips, he looked at Jinki and bowed a bit. “Good evening, can I steal Taemin for today?” Jjong smiled softly and innocently.

“O-oh I am sorry… I got so caught off my guard, to be honest…” Jinki rubbed his cheeks chuckling. “Sure, you can go, enjoy the weekend,” Jinki smiled when Hyun nodded, “Thank you very much, you too.”

“Thank you, hyung, see you on Monday,” Taemin smiled blushing, he then bowed as well and looked at Jjong. “I will take my things, wait for me,” Taemin giggled. “Sure, love, be quick,” Hyun chuckled patting Taemin’s when Minnie almost squeaked, hid his red cheeks behind the rose, and ran to the back of the library.

“I am sorry for the earlier, Mr. Lee,” Jonghyun smiled and bowed. “Don’t be sorry… Taemin has after his shift and I understand his excitement when he saw you,” Jinki chuckled. “Thank you, have a nice weekend,” Jjong smiled softly and looked at Minnie who was back with a small bag that he had over his shoulder. “Let’s go!” he smiled happily and bowed to Jinki who waved at the couple as they walked out of the library.

“Oh damn… I forgot to take my coat…” Taemin bit his lip and shivered a bit. “Ah, honey, what have I told you about dressing warmly, summer is not here anymore, winter is behind the door, and you have to keep yourself warm,” Jonghyun smiled softly, Minnie’s cheek, kissed his lips, and took off his coat placing it around Minnie’s shoulder and body. “But… love… now you will catch a cold!” Taemin pouted. “Your love is keeping me warm, keep that coat on, I know how easily you can get sick,” Jjong chuckled softly and kissed Min’s cheeks which got red in a second.

“L-let’s go… our reservation can get… cancelled,” Taemin whispered blushing. Jjong chuckled at Taemin’s adorableness and kissed him softly pulling him closer to him when they walked down the street. “Today will be also fireworks, I was thinking that we could watch it on the rooftop,” Jjong smiled softly and Minnie’s hip. Taemin’s eyes lighten up and he smiled happily. “It will be lovely, I love everything with you,” Taemin smiled softly and kissed Jonghyun’s cheek.

Jonghyun chuckled and he Min’s cheeks again. Soon they were by the door of the restaurant, Hyun opened the door for Minnie who blushed hard and walked in. “My adorable man,” Hyun whispered and gave his reservation to the waiter who bowed to them. “Welcome, gentlemen, please, follow me,” he smiled and showed them a way.

“Thank you, bring your best wine,” Jjong smiled. “As you wish, sir, make yourself comfortable, here is our menu,” the waiter smiled, gave the menu to Taemin, and walked away.

Taemin giggled, kissed Jjong, and sat on the chair that Hyun just pulled for him. “How was your day, love?” Taemin asked smiling when Jjong sat closer to him and kissed him.

“It was a long day without your presence, we made a new contract and I had to fire someone, they weren’t in the last month productive, maybe even in the last three months, we just got records so…” Hyun sighed and shook his head. Jonghyun owned a family company that was one of the biggest translating companies in South Korea. 

“Ah, I am sorry to hear it, I am sure that you will find someone better,” Taemin smiled cutely and Hyun chuckled. “Well, I already gave a few tasks to our personalist department. And what about you? How was your day in the library?” Hyun smiled softly and Minnie’s cheek. 

“Ah… very long without you,” Minnie blushed and looked at the menu when he picked a perfect meal and told his choice to the waiter who just came before Hyun could react. When the waiter took orders from Taemin and Jonghyun, Hyun waited till the waiter disappeared behind the corner. “Tell me more, love, was it really that much peaceful?” Hyun asked smiling. “It was, just a few students who came and were a bit noisy but my boss handled them amazingly,” Taemin giggled when they made a toast with wine and drank it. 

“Your boss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter