I Deserve You

Begin Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“We could have been great together…”

 

Those were the words that Krystal last heard from Amber’s lips before she left her apartment ten years ago that broke her heart. Words… that no matter how hard she tried to forget, stayed and always reminded her of what could have been if she was just selfish enough to accept the girl’s proposal to date her.

 

She was, what others say, Krystal’s “The One Who Got Away”.

 

Amber Liu… thoughtful, caring, amazing, gorgeous, kindhearted Amber. Her captivating brown hazel eyes full of wonder and mystery yet warm and welcoming, when she smiles they crinkled up with happiness and playfulness that gave energy to a tiring day.

 

Amber was the best thing that has ever happened to Krystal’s life. Hell, she cried buckets of tears in the privacy of her own home just to have a brave front despite the pain. It was more painful than the last heartbreak from a previous relationship then.

 

She worked her off, blood, sweat, and tears to juggle work and school requirements. It’s easier like that than dwelling on the sadness of losing Amber Liu. At least she still got her dog Pepper beside her, everything was alright… it was alright.

 

The girl stopped going to the cafe after that night. Completely avoided her and

Please log in to read the full chapter