Beautiful Target

Beautiful Target

Beautiful Target | HaeHyuk, SJ | Fluff | G |

 


Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket...~~

 



"Like how many times do i have to tell you I love you, Hyukkie?"

"And how many times do i have to tell you, I don't care?"

"I've been dumped by you over a million times but, you see? I still come running towards you."

"Yes. I can see that. But still, my answer won't change."

"Can't you see you're the only one for me?"

"No. I'm sorry. I am that blind."

 



Donghae, stated his love, his undying love for a certain Lee Hyukjae, 18, same age as him and still, no sign; no clues that Hyukjae feels the same thing towards him aside from irritation and annoyance which was likely visible everytime he, well uh, disturb him.



Hyukjae, feels really irritated at a certain Lee Donghae who keeps on bugging him. He knew all of it was a lie. What would it be if it wasn't? Love? Like, really, really in love? He remembered one time, he overheard his friends talking about him and betting on how long will he give up from a very persistent and childish suitor just like the fish Donghae himself. So, to no avail, he keeps on rejecting the guy even though, Donghae still pursue him even after three years. Yes. it seems too long to make a guy wait like that. But, in his case, he wasn't Lee Hyukjae if he ever fell on the deep blue sea just yet. Well after all, he was the best dancer in their University. BS major in Dancing, pff! He was the hottest monkey in town!--and he wasn't bribing when he said that. He's very humble, indeed.

Donghae on the other hand, couldn't help but to get frustrated at the fact he can't get a hold of someone like Lee Hyukjae. He was the hottest guy in the whole University--well, aside from Choi Siwon--he was the second most hottest. The sought after cassanova--in a good way, so, who wouldn't love him? He's good-looking, he's faithful--he swears!, he's nice and lovable...so why the hell Lee Hyukjae wouldn't catch a HAE virus so he can prescribed him his Vitamin DH? It wouldn't hurt him if the lovely dancer accepts that he can fall in love with him., that Hyukjae can love him because he was super in love with the guy.


"Hyukkie--"

"Don't call me that."

"But, Hyukkie will be my endearment for you--"

"That won't ever happen, so cut it out, Donghae."

"You said my name."

"Because for the past three years, a fish named Lee Donghae was always disturbing me nonstop. So tell me, why wouldn't i know your name then?"


Heaving a sigh, Donghae started hitting his head into the book shelf inside the library where he purposely followed Hyukjae when the latter entered the room to find some books for the upcoming midterms exam next week.

"What are you doing?"

Hyukjae hissed at the guy in front of him, bumping his head to the book shelf endlessly. He then touch the guy's broad shoulder to stop him but when their skins touch, he felt a bolt of electricity flowed onto him, gasping at the sudden sensation Donghae brought him. He then pulled back.

"Stop making a fit. Can't you read the one and only rule inside the library?"

"I'm sorry. I think i just need to bump my head to wake myself up." Donghae answered as soon as he stops and with a red forehead, he gazed at Hyukjae with despair in his lonely eyes.

"Wake yourself up with what? Are you daydreaming just now?" Hyukjae asked as he got totally confused at his suitor's behavior.

"Maybe i was. I think i finally made up my mind." Donghae answered, looking at Hyukjae intently.

"You finally made up your mind to follow me no more?" Hyukjae mocked.

"Yes... I guess, this is over." Donghae said and walks out, leaving the library with a sad face.

 "What?!"



Hyukjae, couldn't believe what Donghae said was true. He thought that it was just some sort of tactic to make him look apologetic and make up or something. But, he guessed not. As the next days passed without seeing Donghae; Hearing his voice and feeling his presence beside him whenever he goes, it become his anxiety to feel worried towards the other. He couldn't believe his heart had actually grown into the guy. He never thought that he had grow acquainted by Donghae's presence through-out the years the guy's been pursuing him. He must have been guilty. Yes. But, guilty to what crime? Is it for not telling the truth the whole time? Or, for falling for the least person he expected to fall in love with?

Yes. He loved a certain Lee Donghae. A gentleman, handsome and everything nice as God showered him more blessings he can take when he was still inside his mother's womb. For him, Donghae is a perfect example of a perfect boyfriend. He bet, no one could ever see any loopholes in that fact, because Donghae is really a boyfriend-to-keep material. Girls loves him as well as boys. He was perfect. For him, he was. But, as much as he wanted to accept Donghae's love for him way back the first time he confessed his love, he can't. Because all of these was lies. All lies. And he knew, ne needs someone to explain to him why he have to accept Donghae's heart because anytime soon, he knew his heart will suddenly burst out to get free from the chain he locked to his hidden feelings inside his chest.


..................


"Hae, stop mourning like the whole Mokpo has been washed out by an atomic bomb." Kyuhyun, Donghae's best friend teased and smacked Donghae's head to wake him up from thinking. But, Donghae didn't even budge. He didn't even flinch.

"Kyu, just let him be. Hae is still helpless because his Hyukkie didn't answer him yet." Shindong commented while eating his lunch at the back of the school building.

"For the love of games! That monkey still didn't accepted my dear best friend's feelings?" Kyuhyun exclaimed, although he knew this was already coming. "Then, i should be going guys," he added before walking back to the school building.

"Where are you going now, Cho Kyuhyun?" Sungmin, Kyuhyun's boyfriend asked the latter while opening their shared lunchbox courtesy of the pink bunny himself.

"I need to clear someone's head for some reason." Kyuhyun then gave his boyfriend a flying kiss before dissapearing in front of them.

"Where did Kyu go?" Donghae asked as soon as his feet hit the ground once again, coming back from dozing off.


"Lunchbreak!" Ryeowook yelled with a high-pitched tone, walking towards them and joined the break together with his boyfriend Yesung.

.....................

"Well, what was that for?" Hyukjae asked, pissed off as Cho Kyuhyun, the genius mathlete and a game addict pushed him towards the wall, beside his locker.

"I'm just here to make things straight." Kyuhyun hissed, pinning him more to his frustration.

"What's there to straight? Are you here because that fish told you so? Is that it?" Hyukjae asked, holding Kyuhyun's firm arms on his chest.

"No, because that fish is already floating dead inside his own aquarium tank. And thanks to you, my best friend's heart got a million times broken that i thought it shouldn't be." Kyuhyun said, harshly.

"Well, if that bet didn't gloomed around in that gaming room of yours, his heart wouldn't get broken a million times, just like you said." Hyukjae retorts back and finally pushed Kyuhyun out of his way.

"You---you heard that?" Kyuhyun asked, shocked.

"Yes. Now, if you don't want to say such nonesense anymore. Then, i should go--"

"Wait!" Kyuhyun said and stopped Hyukjae from walking away from him. "Honestly, Donghae didn't knew there was a bet."

"What?!"

"Yes. Well, I'm a gamer Hyukjae. What do you expect? I bet. And i'm sorry for betting on something so foolish like that. I must've been cautious. Don't you think so--ouch!"

"Well, that's for torturing my heart as well. GOODBYE!" Hyukjae walks out after punching Kyuhyun's chest that he deserves for being such a jerk.

"Well, that actually...hurts." Kyuhyun said, touching his chest that has been hit pretty hard.

..................................


Midterms came and without noticing, everyone's been busy praying for the results to come. Hyukjae walks straight towards the library in search for...someone that might have been there. And to what he expected, there was Donghae, leaning against the book shelf where he always tell the words 'I love you' to him and begging him to accept him; with an open book on his hand and a serious face he bore upon his face, he can tell the guy's busy reading or most probably invading the outer space.

He took his steps slowly not to disturb the guy's peace and went to the next aisle and sat across Donghae at the other side.

"Let's die together, Hae."

The book shelf has shaken a little as Donghae clumsily took the books out to see Hyukjae's back.

"What do you mean by that, Hyukkie? And you called me Hae..." Donghae asked, bewildered and astonished as why Hyukjae had said those words he did not intended to do just because he was dying in love with the dancer.

Hyukjae, turns around to face the fish and smiled with his gums out before repeating what he had said earlier.

"Let's die together."

"I don't under--"

"I just confessed my love for you, Lee Donghae. You pabo! Are you going to accept it or not?"

"Y-you did..? But--"

"Listen because i will only say it once...okay?" Hyukjae said and when Donghae nodded without blinking, he continued.

"There's a deeper meaning of Saranghae, Hae. As you know, Sa means die; rang means together and hae means do. Didn't you listen to what Mr. Kim talked about in Language class?"

"But...i still don't get it Hyukkie. Y-you l-love... me?"

Instead of answering Donghae's stupid question, he gestured the guy to come closer, getting his head inside the shelf.

"Don't be a stubborn child and just comprehend what i had said, okay?" Hyukjae said and slid his head inside the shelf too, facing Donghae close.

"O-oh...okay." Donghae said, nodding.

"Now, kiss me." Hyukjae demanded and Donghae shyly oblige before capturing the dancer's lips and have their first kiss inside a book shelf with books silently watching over them.


Breath seems to have stopped, love seems to have come...~


THE END>>>>

 

i don't know if the 'deeper' meaning of saranghae is like that. though, it seemed to work on my fic, don't you think so? ^^