Farmer boy

Sunflower Love
Please log in to read the full chapter
It was Liam's first day working at the farm and he couldn't wait see her again. Liam knows that she is not aware of him working there. He needs this job though he is going into college next year and he needs the saving because his parents are not alive to help him with this. They died when he was about 10 years old and he doesn't have any other family either because neither his mom or dad had siblings. Liam's grandparents died last year. He is completely alone he tries so hard to keep himself up and going. There have been so many times he wanted to give up but he didn't because he knew his parents wouldn't want him to do that. He couldn't wait to see her again she was so cute. He woke up the next morning and got ready for work. Liam went to the farm and started on his job. Rose was not up yet she was still sleeping like always. Rose's mom went up to her room and woke her up." Sorry but you need to wake up we need your help today. Hurry and change and meet me on the farm." Rose got up and changed out of her night close and brushed her hair and put it up in a pony tail. She went to go eat breakfast then met her Mom on the farm. Rose saw Liam and got happy and started running up to them " hi Liam!" Liam looked at Rose then at her mom " hi Rose" her mom was so confused " how do you guys know eachther...oh wait he is the one who saved you?!" Rose nods and smiles" yeah he is mom"
Please log in to read the full chapter