[1] fin.

Valentines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 



"The Valentines day is coming! What are you guys planning to do?" Minjeong asked her twin siblings as she turn off the television.

 

 

 


 

"I will give Karina flowers and ask her out to go on a date with me." Chaewon beamed as she slump her body on their couch.

 

 

 


 

"HEY!! That's my plan too." Yujin utter, as she pouted.

 

 

 


 

Minjeong can't help but to chuckles. 

 

 

 


 

Chaewon and Yujin are Minjeong's siblings, Yujin and Chaewon are twins but not identical and Minjeong was a year older from them.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about you? What are you planning to do?" Chaewon asked.

 

 

 

 

"Are you planning to ask Minjoo ?" Yujin wiggles her eyesbrows, Minjeong chuckles and shake her head.
 

 

 

 

 

"Nah. Probably Just stay at home after class?" Minjeong scratch her neck.

 

 

 

 

"And why would ask Minjoo out?" Minjeong said as she raised her eyebrows.

 

 

 


 

"Hmm. Because I saw you two together in their department."

 

 

 

 

"C'mon you don't have to keep it a secret, You go to their department because of her right?" Yujin teased.
 

 

 

 

 

"Me and Chaewon also go there to see Karina. Right Chaechae?" Chaewon excitedly nodding her head.

 

 

 

 


 

"You guys are watching too much drama." Minjeong playfully ruffles her younger sisters hair which annoyed them.

 

 


 

"Hey! I told you not to touch my hair." Yujin hissed.

 

 

 

 


 

Minjeong just stick her tongue out and stood up before walking out from the twin's bedroom.











-

 







 

"Minjeong!" Minjeong look to where the voice belong and saw Minjoo.

 

 


 

"Hey." Minjeong greeted back.

 

 

 


 

"Plan on valentines?" Minjoo asked.

 

 

 


 

"As usual." Minjeong smiled, Minjoo nodded as she knows what Minjeong is pertaining to.

 

 

 


 

"Oh, your sisters" Minjoo pointed at Minjeong's sisters, They were at Minjoo's building department. 

 

 

 


 

"They probably staring at Karina lovingly again." Minjeong chuckles. 

 

 


 

"Let them be."

 

 

 

 

 

"They just like Karina so much." Minjeong smiled, Minjoo turn her body to Minjeong.

 

 

 


 

"As much as you do." Minjoo stick her tongue out. 

 

 

 


 

"More than that." Minjeong ruffles Minjoo's hair which made the latter hissed.

 

 

 


 

"HEEEEY MINJEONG!!!. Caught Youuuuuuuuu" Chaewon suddenly shouted and teased Minjeong. 

 

 

 


 

Minjeong was frowning at what Chaewon pertaining too, and immediately remove her hand away that was place on Minjoo's head. 

 

 

 


 

The twins just giving them a teasing smile. Minjeong rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"YOU TWO!!!! Go to your department before I smack the two of you." Minjeong said as she playfully raised her hand, The twins was about to go away but they heard Minjoo called their crush- Karina. 
 

 

 

"Karina!" Minjoo utter. The twins immediately straighten up. 

 

 


 

"I said go to your department." The twin frowned and pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"It's unfair." Both of the twins utter.

 

 

 

"Why you? This isn't your department as well. Why are you here?" Yujin pouted, that earn a smack from Chaewon.

 

 


 

"Of course, She accompany her soon to be girlfriend Minjoo here. So slow pup." Karina frowned, Minjoo was shocked and of course Minjeong shut her eyes then she gave death glare to the twins. 

 

 

 


 

"Oooooopppsss. I might spoil something... BYEEEEEEE" Chaewon said before grabbing Yujin's hand and run away. 





 

"It's not what you think it is." Minjeong defend as she look at Minjoo and Karina. 

 

 


 

Karina just walk away leaving the two of them. 

 


 

"I'm doomed right Minjoo?" Minjoo nodded.

 


 

"Yep. You are doomed." 

 

 

 

 

-















 

"Hey baby~" Minjeong softly utter, but the latter wasn't responding.

 

 


 

'She's mad.' Minjeong thought. 

 

 


 

"Baby~ please talk to me~" Minjeong was whispering since they were in the library. The latter still not responding and left Minjeong with no choice.

 

 

 

Minjeong grab her girlfriend hands and pull her into the corner of the library that no one ever walks in. Minjeong pinned the latter to the wall. 

 

 


 

"Baby~ Are you mad?" The latter just look away, Minjeong sighed. 

 

 


 

"Hey baby~ Talk to me.." Minjeong softly said as she place her hands on the latter face to make her look at her. 

 

 


 

"Is this about earlier?" The latter just pouted even more, which made Minjeong chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

'So adorable' Minjeong thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you just chuckles on me?" 

 

 

 


 

"You're cute." Minjeong said as she pull her girl to hug her. 

 

 


 

"You don't have to be mad. My sisters are just blabbering words. And they misunderstand." Minjeong said, her girl broke the hug and push Minjeong away as she cross her arms.

 

 


 

"Why wouldn't I be mad?"

 

 

 


 

"I saw you ruffles her hair, And hearing what Chaewon said doesn't help at all." her girl pouted.

 

 


 

"Just because our relationship are secret doesn't mean you can flirt with girls, Especially my bestfriend Minjoo." Minjeong smiled as she grab her girl shoulder to make her turn to her way and gave her a soft stare.

 




 

"I didn't flirt with her. The twins just get the wrong idea, Minjoo knows about us cause I kinda spill it to her, I'm sorry. And the ruffles to her hair was just nothing." 

 

 


 

"You know I go to your department to see you right?" Minjeong kissed the latter back hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hell I want to kiss and hug you everytime I see you. But I know you won't like to show it on public and I understand it." Minjeong said as she lean forward and kiss the latter forehead. 
 

 

 

 

"This isn't the first time Minjeong." 

 

 

 

 

"A lot of girls flirting with you because they don't know you are taken." Minjeong chuckles and pull th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter