Jealousy Takes the Stage

WenRene's Timeless Tales of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unexpected Feelings

 

Seungwan and Joohyun were a picture-perfect couple, their love radiating wherever they went. Joohyun was known for her possessive and jealous nature, always ensuring that Seungwan felt loved and protected. It was a dynamic that worked well for them, with Joohyun's fierce loyalty and Seungwan's understanding nature.

 

But one day, as they strolled through the hallways of their school, Joohyun noticed a familiar face. It was Bogum, her ex-boyfriend, who had unexpectedly transferred back to their school. Old memories resurfaced, causing a pang of anxiety within Joohyun.

 

Joohyun: (gently squeezing Seungwan's hand) Hey, Wan, do you remember Bogum?

 

Seungwan: (pausing) Oh, yeah, I remember him. Why?

 

Joohyun: (hesitant) Well, he's back at our school. We used to date before I met you.

 

Seungwan's heart skipped a beat, a sudden surge of possessiveness washing over her. She had rarely felt this way before, but the thought of someone from Joohyun's past reappearing ignited a flame of jealousy within her.

 

 

A New Feeling

 

As days passed, Seungwan couldn't shake off the uneasiness that had settled within her. She observed Joohyun's interactions with Bogum, noticing the lingering glances and friendly conversations that took place.

 

Seungwan: (muttering to herself) Why does he have to be around her all the time? Can't he just disappear?

 

Seulgi, Seungwan's best friend, noticed her distress and decided to intervene.

 

Seulgi: (concerned) Wannie, what's been bothering you lately? You seem off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter