Chapter 6. Who is it? (Part 1/2)

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri: There is a company meeting at 1 p.m. Then you will have a meeting with King company later today also.

I looked at Gyuri as she would read up the plans for today. I glanced from time to time to my little fingers to catch the destiny string but there was none like the existing of my brain cells. Does it only appear in special moments or is it because Gyuri isn’t my destined partner?

Gyuri: This is what there is for today. I know that it may seem a little bit stressful with all of this but don’t worry, the other days will be a lot easier.

Jahoon: It’s fine. That is what comes with the job. Let’s go to the first one before we arrive there too late.

We stood up and walked to my car before driving to the first meeting of the day. I glanced at Gyuri for a few seconds before returning my eyes back to the road, gathering my courage.

Jahoon: Gyuri?

Gyuri: Yeah?

Jahoon: Are you free today after work? I thought it would be fun if we could spend some time together other than when we are at work.

Gyuri: I’m free. I’m always free for you.

I turned to look at Gyuri as she smiled at me. Well, that was easier than I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked up from my phone when I heard the door to Gyuri’s house go up and close soon after. Gyuri walked over to me with a big smile on her face. She was just wearing a simple outfit of jeans and a black shirt with a white button-up shirt over it. Even with just that she managed to look this beautiful.

Jahoon: I’m sorry but I have to say that you are a magician or something because how in the world are you able to look this stunning in just jeans and a simple shirt meanwhile I look like a potato with any type of clothes?

Gyuri covered with one hand and giggled, giving me her signature eye smile that I have come to love.

Gyuri: You are too sweet and humble Hoon but thank you for the compliment.

Jahoon: Hoon?

Gyuri: I’m sorry. I just thought that since we are somewhat close-

Jahoon: Is fine! It just caught me a little by surprise but I like it. I should find a nickname for you then… What about Gyul?

Gyuri: I love that!

Gyuri smiled widely. It made me feel happy with her. We began making our way to the nearby park to just enjoy the nice weather there was right now. Something inside of me wanted to grab and hold Gyuri’s hand. I shyly tried to reach to hold hers but to my surprise, Gyuri was doing the same thing! We grabbed a hold of each other’s hands and didn’t let go even after we got to the park. My face was already heated up a lot but I acted like normal.

Gyuri: The weather is nice today….

Jahoon: Yeah…

Silence filled the space between us once again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter