"our room keys now, ahn"

locked [a jinjoo twoshot]

yujin and minjoo were found walking along the hallway. the school was still empty as it was still early, and now they are making their way back to their dorm.
 

yujin properly explained to the janitor what happened last night and begged for him not to report them because no one was at fault anyway. and fortunately, because of yujin's irresistible charms, they got away with it.
 

now the two of them were walking beside each other with no one saying a word.
 

yujin was holding the tupperware that minjoo delivered to her last night, planning to wash it as soon as they go back inside their room. while minjoo was clutching on her bag.
 

and for the meantime, minjoo was avoiding to look at yujin, and yujin was basically doing the same.
 

they don't know why they were so awkward but hey, maybe this is better rather than arguing with each other?
 

they already arrived in front of the room and yujin fished out the keys from her pockets, inserting the keys inside the keyhole as she twisted it, resulting for the door to open.
 

minjoo was in deep thought and so as yujin, but both of them shared a relieved sigh as soon as they heard the door open this time.
 

minjoo rushed to her room, closing the door as soon as she goes inside. yujin paid no mind to it, assuming that minjoo doesn't want to be late for her 1st period.
 

the vice president didn't have any hassle schedules anyway because she doesn't have any meetings this day so she decided to give the tupperware a wash so she can give it back later to chaewon later. she placed her bag on the couch as she waddled towards the sink.
 

as she was trying to scrub the container, she was a bit concerned because she didn't get the proper sleep last night.
 

well who would have a proper sleep when a pretty girl is using your shoulder as her pillow.
 

"i really hope i wouldn't doze off during class later.." yujin mumbled, placing the tupperware on the counter to let it dry. she then headed back to the living room then got her bag as she walks to her room.
 

as soon as yujin closed the door of her room, minjoo's door opened revealing minjoo wearing  new set of uniform and her bag was clinging on her back. she hastily put on her socks then got her shoes, immediately fleeing off as soon as she has her shoes on. she would just shower later, it was cold outside anyway so she'll be fine.
 

yujin on the other hand, she was fixing her things inside her bag. she also planned on having a shower later on because karina may arrive early inside the campus and might find her--if ever the president wants to report her about something.
 

the vice president was already fixed up, exiting her room. she noticed that minjoo already left because her room door was open and there was no one inside and their front door was unlocked.
 

yujin assembled the tupperware properly, and made herself a sandwich before exiting her and minjoo's room. fishing out they keys inside her pocket, she realized that she forgot to give the keys back to minjoo.
 

she'll just return it later.
 

minjoo entered the classroom, not surprised that she already saw wonyoung sitting on her chair. she made her way towards the latter, feeling a tiny spark of excitement as soon as she saw her friend beam a smile at her.
 

she dropped her bag on her chair, glancing at wonyoung who gestured her to approach her.
 

as soon as minjoo was in front of the taller girl, wonyoung told her something that made minjoo a bit tense and nervous, also dumbstruck.
 

"i heard there were two students who spent inside the office room. unfortunately, i didn't hear the names because i was in a rush. do you have any idea who it was?" wonyoung shared to minjoo, visibly curious on who those students were.
 

minjoo let out an awkward laugh, scratching her nape. "where did you get that info?" she asked, avoiding the ending question--which was a bad move. it didn't help that she looked so nervous as wonyoung was throwing out questions.
 

wonyoung got a bit skeptical with the question but she shrugged it off. "i heard the teachers talking about it in the hallways," she simply answered, puckering her lips while gesturing an 'i don't really know, but as long as we're not apart of the issue, then i don't really care.'
 

minjoo kept mum, finding the situation a bit unfair because no one was really at fault! and the school closed--they didn't have to get a chance to call for help because their phones were dead. the brunette was quite annoyed because now the faculty teachers were discussing about it.
 

now minjoo was hoping that she wouldn't get called out during in the middle of class--yujin as well.
 

wonyoung noticed that minjoo's aura changed as soon as she said the office room situation, a bit muddled because of it but she shrugged it off nonetheless, assuming that it was just the effects of the morning wind.
 

"i'll just use the restroom really quick.." minjoo muttered, giving wonyoung a reassuring and bright smile before turning around and exited the classroom.
 

minjoo wanted to inform yujin about this, but she has no idea on where yujin is or what she's doing at the moment--heck, she didn't even know if yujin already left their dorm. so she sighed.
 

as she was heading to the restroom, she heard muffled voices from afar. it was clear that they chose a very secluded area and private schedule to talk.
 

the voices didn't give her any difficulties to guess who they were, since the voices were definitely yujin's and chaewon's.
 

minjoo can't really grasp what they were saying because she was too far away and can only heard muffled noises, but she can still see their silhouette.
 

minjoo stopped on her tracks as she watched the two from afar, noticing that yujin was handing something to chaewon, and it didn't take long for chaewon to give yujin a hug.
 

the brunette frowned, huffing as she snorted sarcastically. she suddenly felt all bitter and annoyed at what she just saw.
 

she threw those thoughts away then entered the public restroom.
 

thankfully minjoo wasn't called out earlier, it seems like the teachers didn't make it such a big deal. now minjoo doesn't need to feel like she should tell yujin about what she heard from wonyoung.
 

speaking of wonyoung, both her and minjoo are waiting outside of gaeul's classroom to wait for the girl to finish her class before they spend their break time in the cafeteria.
 

while having their meal, minjoo noticed that yujin was not sitting on her usual seat every break. it made her a bit curious on what the latter was doing because she's probably doing some errands at the moment.
 

she was in deep thought, not minding about what was happening around her, not until she felt a soft hand on her back which made her flinch on her seat.
 

she looked at the culprit and saw yujin smiling at her softly. she widened her eyes, dumbfounded on her seat--she was just thinking about yujin earlier and now..
 

"here are your uhm.. your keys." the taller girl spoke, gently handing her the keys.
 

minjoo grabbed it anyway, still in a daze as she was staring at yujin.
 

"thanks,"
"thanks."
 

they both got stunned as soon they realized that they both said the same thing. yujin let out a chuckle as minjoo pursed her lips.
 

"anyway, kim, i'll see you around." is what yujin said before walking away, nodding at wonyoung and gaeul as a sign of greeting then walked away, not bothering to wait for minjoo's reply because she has to prioritize her duties. the disadvantages of being a vice president.
 

minjoo's eyes were focused on yujin but she averted it immediately when she heard wonyoung coughing.
 

minjoo gave her a deadpanned look, "oh don't start, victoria-"
 

"oh, what was that!" wonyoung exclaimed with a grin, but not that loud enough to gather attention as gaeul snickered. 
 

"looks like they made up," gaeul butted in. wonyoung then looked at her with an excited expression. "not just made up—they were literally grinning at each other!" wonyoung followed, gaeul just showed a smile in response.
 

"did something happen between you two? oh, and, she brought back your keys!" wonyoung was pretty thrilled about what she saw, she couldn't imagine yujin and and her friend having an interaction in front of her. she just manifested it yesterday that this would happen--
 

"no, nothing happened." minjoo just gave her a blank expression, but her friend didn't care and was just giving her a teasing look.
 

the brunette then gave wonyoung a disgusted look, "stop looking at me like that, wony."
 

the teasing smile didn't leave her friend's face. "hmm.. nothing happened, huh.." wonyoung muttered, elbowing gaeul who was just eating peacefully.
 

minjoo just rolled her eyes at her two friends.
 

and she can't help but snicker to herself afterwards.
 

mercifully, the day ended peacefully. minjoo was found in her room reading a book. she got bored of using her phone so—why not read a book for a change?
 

suddenly, knocks were heard on the other side of her door, making her a bit surprised because yujin rarely knocks on her door, and she knows that its yujin because.. who else could it be?
 

"come in?" she said, awkwardly making it sound a bit more like a question.
 

the door opened, and a head slowly peeked in.
 

it was yujin.
 

yujin peeking through the door was very adorable. she smiled too as soon as she saw minjoo, and her dimples were poking out!
 

'okay, minjoo, calm down..'
 

"w-what do you need?" she asked, closing her book as she stared at the taller woman by the door.
 

"i have uhm.." yujin looked down, trying to find the words that she was trying to say. "i have another meeting for tomorrow—but, don't worry i'll not borrow the keys this time." yujin gave a weary smile as the both of them chuckled.
 

"just don't lock the doors on me this time, please." yujin followed, clasping her hands together to make a 'pretty please' gesture as she pouted to fool around with the brunette for a while.
 

this time minjoo chortled, "i won't, i promise, ahn." she responded, smiling afterwards.
 

"okay.. thanks," yujin gave her another dimpled smile as she lowered down her hands, "have a nice night, kim." she bid before closing the door gently.
 

as soon as the door clicked, minjoo turned around to sink her face onto her pillow as she flapped her feet back and forth on the bed aggressively.
 

"oh god, minjoo why are you always awkward when she's around.. you're not like this before!" she muttered onto the pillow, groaning loudly to herself. her groan was muffled anyway so it was the loudest she can produce.
 

suddenly, an idea came up to her mind, immediately shooting her head up then widened her eyes.
 

her eyes suddenly landed on the keys on top of her desk so she approached it.
 

minjoo starred at it for a while, squishing her frog crochet while thinking to herself that if her idea is going to do great, or just—bad.
 

she sighed, laying the keys on her palm and stared at her frog crochet keychain.
 

"alright, let's give you a friend."
 

morning came by quick with yujin and minjoo leaving their dorm room at the same time as usual. before, they generally don't mind each other at all, but now, they bid their goodbyes to each other.
 

it gave the two girls a refreshing feel. they also felt very light, knowing that they have no problems with this person anymore.
 

minjoo attended her classes and also yujin, but as minjoo tries to listen to the lectures and actually give effort to comprehend what they're saying, her mind will randomly drift off, quietly hoping that she'll see yujin in the cafeteria later.
 

she'll actually give something to yujin that's why she's looking forward to meet the vice president later.
 

the brunette can't really imagine that she'll be in this situation now—giving something to yujin that she can't imagine handing this thing to somebody else.
 

well—certain situations might lead to some changes.
 

the first half of the day was done and minjoo was then again seen with her two friends in the cafeteria.
 

minjoo was holding something that looked like a gift—the wrapper was just paper but the thing inside this gift looked heavy as wonyoung observed.
 

"what's that?" gaeul broke the tension, as she stared at this package that minjoo was holding. wonyoung was busy observing it so she didn't say a word.
 

"well- it's nothing.." minjoo stammered, laying this thing on her lap then rested her arms on the table, clasping her hands together, quickly glancing at yujin who was sitting on her usual spot then looked away immediately.
 

wonyoung threw a smug look, snickering afterwards. "lie all you want, minjoo- your actions are so so so obvious." she threw a comment, following minjoo's gaze from earlier and saw yujin quietly writing something on her yellow pad.
 

"something definitely happened," the girl added, placing her elbow on the table as she rested her head using her palm, blowing some of her hair that went in front of her face.
 

minjoo ignored at what her friend was saying, silently battling with her thoughts while pressing her lips together.
 

she gathered some courage before finally standing up, slinging her bag on her shoulders as she tightly gripped on the package on her lap then makes her way towards yujin.
 

yujin already noticed that someone was approaching her so she took off her headphones right away, looking up from the paper and instantly saw minjoo advancing towards her, making her a bit tensed but she dealt with it swiftly.
 

the vice president gave her a dimpled smile which made minjoo's confidence grow a bit more. and once she reached the taller girl, she inched her hand to pat yujin on the head which the vice president very much appreciated.
 

minjoo then lend out her other hand, giving this package to yujin.
 

yujin accepted it with a baffled look, immediately feeling the weight on her hands.
 

as soon as minjoo saw that yujin already accepted the package from her, she smiled at her genuinely. the hand on top of yujin's head inched lower to lightly pinch the her cheeks, letting out a giggle afterwards.
 

it wasn't awkward, but it definitely felt as if everything slowed down as they were interacting.
 

once minjoo was satisfied, she walked away with her bag, not bothering to go back to her seat again because she would surely be faced with wonyoung's questions.
 

yujin didn't exactly know what just happened but instantly as soon as minjoo left the scene, she checked the package with a slight tint of red on her cheeks. she suddenly felt all sweaty after that interaction with the brunette.
 

she rose a brow, carefully taking off the tape then unwrapped this small bag from the brunette.
 

when the bag was unwrapped, she was greeted by minjoo's keys—their room keys that she borrowed just a day ago.
 

she saw the signature frog crochet keychain hanging from the keys, but she quickly noticed that there was a puppy crochet hanging from it also. this made her a bit confused, but she chuckled softly, quite amused.
 

she double checked the bag and saw that there's a note. she quickly grabbed it then gently unfolded it.
 

it didn't take long for a very bright smile to make its way to yujin's face as soon as she reads the note.
 

"our room keys now, ahn :P

-kim<3"
 

yujin bit her lower lip, looking back to the direction where minjoo took earlier to leave, but the brunette was no where to be seen.
 

she looked back at the note then looked back again, smiling to herself.
 

"you're so unpredictable, kim.." she muttered, sighing while still having a big grin on her face.