Winter?

Unsent Message for Karina Yu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"There's no way out of this for you, Winter"

 

"I know"

 

 


Do the majority of you feel that Monday is the single most terrible day of the week? 

 

We are currently in the middle of the lecture, during which she has most likely been talking about goals as a topic for discussion.


There are two types of goals: those that are short term and those that are long term. Okay, how do we determine whether it's a short or long distance?

 

For instance, one of your short-term goals might be to get an A in all of your classes, while one of your long-term goals might be to decide when you want to die. (to be completely honest, I don't understand why people want to die, live longer; for sake, my evil behind won't make it through heaven gates like the one who's reading this. Just kidding.


Karina is the one person who can brighten my day, even though Mondays are the worst day of the week for me. I'm pretty sure you already know her, but just in case: it's always been Karina.

 

I know I keep saying this, but she has the ability to quite literally make a room brighter simply by being there, and she always does.


 

"Hey, you hopeless romantic, quit staring at her like she's some kind of freak!" 


"I'm not"


"You are"


"I'm not"


"Minjeong, you are such a moron for continuing to give her the heart eye for several minutes."


"Oh, shut the up and get out of my face! You kept staring at Aeri Uchinaga for hours, but I didn't mind it, Ning Yizhuo."

 

When I turned my head to look out the windows, I saw that it was a cloudy Monday; will it rain today?


I really don't understand why this topic is titled "understanding yourself" when, to my mind, the topic does not address understanding at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter