Jealous?

Who Would Have Thought...

Chapter 4~!! Enjoy! laugh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Flashback from last chapter]

"Wae??" Is the word that managed to come out of my lips.
"Minyoung ah.." I heard him. I guess he finally caught up with me. But I didn't dare to turn around.
 

Junhyung walked infront of me and kneeled down on one knee. He raised his left hand and cupped my chin; making me look at him. I looked into his eyes. His eyes.. so brown and deep with sincerity. He used his thumb to wipe my tears away.
 

Then he suddenly pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Minyoung ah.. mianhae"

 

[End of flashback]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So starting from that day, when he wrapped his arms around me, where I found warmth, safety, and care, a beautiful friendship between Junhyung and I, developed. Since then, he became my bestfriend. Although sometimes he would be really protective over me, I didn't mind it. 

He also introduced me to his friends. He said they are called 'BEAST'. 

The charismatic Doojoon, their dancing machine Hyunseung, the small but y guy Gikwang, the cute and aegyo Yoseob, and the serious 4D maknae Dongwoon. They are all really nice to me. And most of the time, they would treat me like their own sister. I'm kinda scared though. Because many girls would kill to be on my position. 

I've got a problem though.. Junhyung.. His habit of dating girls hasn't change. Well.. it has.. because this past few weeks, instead of dating 1 girl each day, he would only date 3 girls in a week! *sigh* He's such a player. Why did i even fall inlove with him??? 

---

Junhyung and his friends invited me to watched them play basketball.

"Yah Doojoon oppa. There's only 6 people how are you guys suppose to play?"
"Ya! Minyoung ah! Why do you call them oppa and when you call me you only say 'Junhyung' ? aish"
"Are you worth calling oppa?"
"Ya! I saved you twice remember??"
"Hmm yeah.. Well.. Just wait okay? I'll decide when to call you oppa. Arrasseo??"
"Aish whatever."
"Okay okay let's start the game nowwww!" Doojoon interrupted.

Doojoon and Junhyung are the captains of both team. They'll play 3 against 3. 

Doojoon, Hyunseung and Gikwang on 1 team and Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon on the other team.

"Yah! Why did we get Gikwang? aiishh!" Doojoon complained.
"Hyung! I know how to play basketball" Gikwang said while pouting.
"Awwww!! Oppa!! cuteee!" I shouted from the seats.

Then Gikwang ran to me and we jumped while hugging.

"Ya! Stop hugging her and let's start playing!!" Junhyung shouted.
"Yeah noona! Hyung is jealous!" Dongwoon teased.

Junhyung smacked him on the forehead.

"Ya! ya! ya! Stop it and let's play!" Hyunseung shouted at everyone.

The game started and meanwhile, I sat on the seat. At first I was cheering them but then I got bored so I started daydreaming.

*Junhyung and I walking at the beach while holding each others hand. The sun is setting and the view is amazing. Junhyung pulled me closer to him. Our foreheads are touching. Then slowly.. Our lips are touching.*

"Noona!!!!"
I opened my eyes and it grew wider. "WHATTTT???!!!"

*BAM!*

I blocked out. What just happened?? I felt someone carrying me and put me down on the ground. Then I can hear them talking.

"Minyoung ah! Wake up!!"
"Noona noona !"
"Ya! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes slowly.. Why does my head hurt??

"Uhh.. uh.. what happened??"
"Gikwang hyung mis-handled the ball so it flew into you and hit you in the head" Yoseob explained
"Ya! Gikwang ah! pabo!! jeongmal pabo!! Minyoung gwenchana??" Junhyung shouted
"Mianhae Minyoung.. Mianhae.." Gikwang apologize

I tried to stand up slowly. And touched my head.

"Ahh.. Gwenchana. It's nothing. Ice pack will do the trick"
"Well it's your fault too because you're not paying attention" Junhyung said
"Were you daydreaming??" Hyunseung asked
"Err.. uhhh.. Guess so??" 
"I'll go get you some ice pack" Gikwang offered. 

I walked back to the seats and told them to carry on their game. They did as I told. I walked out and followed Gikwang to get the ice pack.

"Oppa!"
"Hmm? Why are you here?"
"I wanted to go with you"
"Okay"

*Silence*

"Uhm.. Minyoung ah.. Mianhae.. I'm really sorry about what happened. I knew I should've not played.. I'm really sorry.. They're right. I'm no use when it comes to sports.. I really am a babo." Gikwang said.

I grabbed his shoulder so he's facing me. I looked into his eyes. He looked so sad. I can tell that he's really sincere.

"Look oppa.. no one is babo in anything. You just gotta work hard in things are that you are weak. So next time, they wouldn't say that you are babo."

"What do you mean?" 

"Well.. You say that you at sports.. So it means sports is your weakness."

"So what you're saying is that I just need to work harder on sports??"

"YUP! And I will help you if you want!"

"You'll help me with sports??"

"Yeah! I'm not really good with sports like Doojoon oppa.. But back when I was in highschool, I play Basketball, Volleyball, and Badminton."

"Chincha??? Okay then can you teach me basketball?? We could have afternoon classes!! ah! This is making me excited!!"

----

We got the ice pack and started walking back to the basketball court.

 

"Ya! That's not right! You're cheating!"

"Was not!"

"Yes you are! That was foul! But you just kept on going!"

"And you were dribbling with both hands! That's not allowed!"

 

We heard some shouting from the court so we decided to run.

"Ya. What's happening??" I asked while holding an ice pack on my head.

"Well as you might have heard. Some were cheating, and some were playing without knowing the rules." Doojoon answered.

"There was no referee to call out some rules"

"I'll be the referee!" I suggested.

"Tch! As if you know what to do" Junhyung complained

"Yah! Minyoung played basketball when she was in highschool! She knows about sports. She knows more than me!" Gikwang said.

 

- Junhyung's POV

"Yah! Minyoung played basketball when she was in highschool! She knows about sports. She knows more than me!" Gikwang said.

How come he knows more about Minyoung than me? I mean.. I've known her longer but Minyoung doesn't tell me those things. BUT she told Gikwang! Aish! Why am I thinking about this?? It's not like I like her or something.. or do I??

                                       


Ahh!! Sorry if this chapter is short >.< I just rushed it because I'm really busy today. And sorry if Junhyung's POV is REALLY short.

Don't worry ~ I'll update again tomorrow! :D