The Unexpected Lucky Draw

TROUBLEMAKER " HER "
Please log in to read the full chapter

The morning sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a soft glow over Sehoon's apartment. As she stirred in her sleep, she slowly opened her eyes, realizing that Namjoon and Seokjin were no longer there. Confused, she sat up, noticing a note left on her beds table.

Curiosity piqued, Sehoon eagerly picked up the note and read the message:

"Dear Sehoon,

We hope you had a wonderful rest. Namjoon and I had an emergency to attend to, but we didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep. We didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, so we left you a little surprise. Look in the kitchen!

See you soon,

Namjoon and Seokjin"

Sehoon's heart warmed at their thoughtfulness. With a smile on her face, she hurried to the kitchen, where she found a plate of freshly baked pastries waiting for her. The tantalizing aroma filled the air, making water.

"They really outdid themselves," Sehoon murmured to herself as she savored the first bite. The sweet taste melted on her tongue, filling her with warmth and gratitude.

Finishing her breakfast, Sehoon pondered what to do with her day. She sat on her couch, talking to herself as she weighed her options. "Hmm, what should I do today? I could catch up on some Netflix shows, or maybe go for a walk in the park. But wait, I'm in the mood for some retail therapy!"

The thought of a shopping spree brought a sparkle to Sehoon's eyes. She jumped up from the couch, got dressed up, grabbed her purse, and headed downtown. The city streets bustled with life, and she reveled in the vibrant atmosphere.

Sehoon hopped from one store to another, trying on clothes and accessories, laughing at her reflections in the mirrors. She couldn't resist splurging on a few items, justifying it as a well-deserved treat for herself.

As she walked down a crowded street, Sehoon's eyes fell upon a small booth with a sign that read, "Lucky Draw: Prizes Await!" Her curiosity got the best of her, and she decided to give it a try. She approached the booth and handed over a small fee to the man behind the counter.

Intrigued by the prospect of winning something more than just material possessions, Sehoon decided to give it a try. The vendor handed her a small slip of paper and explained the rules of the draw.

"You have a chance to win one of our fabulous prizes! Just fill out your details on the slip and drop it into the box. We'll announce the winners in an hour," the vendor explained cheerfully.

Sehoon scribbled her name and contact information on the slip, her mind already envisioning the possibilities. Little did she know that her life was about to take an unexpected turn. As the time for the announcement drew near, Sehoon's heart raced with anticipation. She clutched the slip tightly, hoping for a of luck.

Finally, the moment arrived. The vendor stepped up to the microphone and began announcing the winners. Sehoon's heart pounded in her chest as she listened attentively, hoping to hear her name. And then, she heard it.

"And the winner of our grand prize, a pack of 50 premium ramen, is Sehoon!"

Sehoon couldn't believe her luck. A pack of ramen might seem trivial to some, but as a self-proclaimed foodie, it was a dream come true. She grinned widely as she made her way to the stage to collect her prize. However, what she didn't anticipate was the twist that awaited her.

As she reached the stage, the vendor handed her a card. She looked down at it, her eyes widening in surprise. The card read, "Congratulations! You have won a date/hookup with Park Jimin, the charming heartthrob of Seoul University."

Sehoon's excitement turned to bewilderment. She had expected her prize to be related to the ramen, not an unexpected romantic encounter. The realization sank in, and a dilemma presented itself before her. Should she choose the alluring and popular Park Jimin, or should she prioritize her love for food and her precious pack of ramen?

Sehoon weighed her options carefully, her mind in a whirlwind. On one hand, Park Jimin was known for his charismatic personality and stunning looks. He was popular with a reputation that made anyone weak at the knees. 


As the crowd erupted into cheers,  A mixture of excitement and nervousness washed over her. Sehoon couldn't help but hesitate. She wanted the ramen, not an awkward date.

Sehoon bit her lip, contemplating her decision. "Hmm, should I go for it? It could be an interesting experience. But then again, date with a popular guy. Maybe I should just take the ramen and call it a day."

Unbeknownst to Sehoon, Jimin had been observing her from a distance. But one thing was undeniable that his eyes widened as they locked onto Sehoon's alluring beauty and captivating blue eyes. He was momentarily speechless, his usual smooth demeanor crumbling in the face of her undeniable charm. His erted intentions faded into the 
background as he found himself at a loss for words.

 The news of his rejection left him in shock. His pride wounded, he stormed towards Sehoon
 

Jimin: (storming towards Sehoon) "What do you mean you choose ramen over me? Are you insane?"

Sehoon: (holding her ground) "Look, Jimin, it's not personal. I just love food, and this pack of ramen is like a dream come true for me."

Jimin: (mockingly) "Oh, so you think a bunch of noodles is more important than spending time with the most charming guy in Seoul University? You're making a huge mistake."

Sehoon: (defensively) "It's not about your charm, Jimin. I value my own happiness, and right now, that comes in the form of 50 delicious bowls of ramen."

Jimin: (raising his voice) "You're being ridiculous! Everyone wants to be with me. You'll regret this decision, mark my words."

Sehoon: (standing her ground) "I highly doubt that. I know who I am and what I want. It's not about following the crowd or succumbing to your reputation."

Jimin: (angry) "You think you're so special, don't you? Well, let me tell you something. You won't find anyone else like me. You'll regret this rejection for the rest of your life."

Sehoon: (determined) "That's where you're wrong, Jimin. I don't need someone like you to define my happiness. I can stand on my own two feet and enjoy my own company."

"I'm sorry, Jimin," she finally managed to say, her voice trembling slightly. "I appreciate the offer, but my love for ramen runs deep. I can't pass up this chance to indulge in my favorite food."

Jimin's expression turned from disbelief to anger. His eyes narrowed, and his jaw clenched. Sehoon could feel the tension building between them, the clash of desires colliding in the air. She braced herself for what was about to come.

"You're choosing instant noodles over me?" Jimin's voice dripped with scorn. "Do you have any idea who I am? Girls would kill for an opportunity like this!"

Sehoon felt a wave of frustration wash over her. She understood that Jimin was hurt and his ego br

Please log in to read the full chapter