Chapter 3: The Healing Kiss

Title: The Healer's Journey: Twice in a New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a long first day, the party of Twice returns to their accommodations, feeling tired and worn out. As they make their way to their respective rooms, Y/N, is stopped by Nayeon, who tugs at his sleeve.

Y/N: (concerned) Nayeon, what's wrong? Is everything okay?

Nayeon: (hesitant) Well, Y/N, I was wondering if... if you could give all of us a healing kiss in the morning. It might help us recover from today's exhaustion.

Y/N: (surprised) A healing kiss? Are the others aware of this?

Nayeon: (nodding) Yes, I've informed them. It's just... a way for us to feel rejuvenated and ready for the next day.

Y/N: (thoughtful) I understand. If everyone agrees to it, I'll be happy to help. But let's make sure they're all on board with the idea.

Nayeon: (relieved) Thank you, Y/N. I'll let the others know.

With that, Nayeon gives Y/N a quick peck on the cheek and walks away, leaving Y/N holding his cheek in surprise. Y/N enters his room and prepares for a restful night, but his mind is filled with anticipation for the morning.

The next day, Y/N wakes up early, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. He freshens up, making sure to brush his teeth and check his breath, knowing what awaits him. Just as he finishes getting ready, there's a knock on the door.

Y/N: (calling out) Please come in!

To his surprise, all the members of Twice enter the room, wearing smiles on their faces.

Nayeon: (grinning) Good morning, Y/N. We're all here as promised.

Y/N: (returning the smile) Good morning, everyone. I hope you're ready for what's to come.

There is a moment of silence, a hint of anticipation in the air, before Nayeon speaks up.

Nayeon: How about we go in a specific order? Y/N will greet each member and give them a healing kiss. Here's the order: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. What do you all think?

The other members nod in agreement, and the room fills with excitement. Y/N begins with Nayeon, his hands gently sliding to her waist.

Y/N: (gently) Good morning, Nayeon. Thank you for suggesting this. Are you ready?

Nayeon: (blushing) Yes, Y/N. I trust you. Please, go ahead.

Y/N leans in, his lips meeting Nayeon's in a tender and healing kiss. As the energy transfers, Nayeon's fatigue melts away, and a spark o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter