Bitter Sweet

Milk Coffee with Caramel *OneShot*

Soyeon roamed her eyes at the t.v. screen as it played "Titanic". Peeking her eyes at the clock, it was 11:37 p.m., and she was wide awake. She put her back against her bed stand and pulled the blanket closer. "Gosh.. the others are being so late. And what's Boram doing ?" The T-ara members were out to see some old friends and Soyeon and Boram were left to look after the house dorms. The dim/slightly dark room flashed as the movie played. Sighing a heavy warm breath in the cold room, she wished desperatlely that Boram was with her.

Back at the living room, Boram rocked back and forth on the rocking chair and sipped her coffee, sweet with caramel, bitter like black coffee. Bored out of her mind, she didn't want to bother Soyeon though. No matter how much she wished to be in the room, Boram felt like a slight bother to her. Giving a pouted look, she sipped the last drop of her coffee and put the cup down gently. "SOOOOOOOOOO BORED~" She shouted to herself as she walked down Qri's and Hyomin's room. Skipping back and forth to Soyeon's room, she asked herself if she should go inside.

Soyeon gave a big yawn and stretched her arms as she stared at the t.v. screen, without blinking. *CREEEAAKK* Soyeon straightened her back against the bed stand as she saw Boram peeking her head out of the door. She looked at Soyeon and gave a small smile "Soyeon-ahhhhhh~ I'm kinda bored.. can i stay with you ?" Giving her famous cat/seal smile, Soyeon nodded her head. Instead of Boram pulling up a chair to sit next to the bed, she climbed up the bed and went inside the blanket with Soyeon. Scooting over so she can give Boram some room, Boram's head snuggled up against Soyeon's skinny shoulders.

Playing with Boram's brown colored apple hairstyle, she could smell the sweet caramel aroma coming from Boram's breath. Swallowing back the urge to taste, Soyeon concentrated back at the t.v. screen. It showed the part where Jack was shackled to the boat as it was sinking and Rose was trying to help him. "omo.." She heard Boram whisper it out as she freed him with a ax. Joking around, Soyeon laughed "Ha-ah, that woman can actually aim." Giggling at her remark, Soyeon pursed her lips to a slight grin.

"Jack, don't ever let go."

"Rose, I won't ever."

*ULTRA DRAMATIC IMPULSING KISS SCENE*

Staring at the kissing scene, Boram gave a small sneaky smile. Soyeon stared at the screen, mesmerized. "What the hell ? How could a kiss be that epic ??? Escpecially when you're about to die any minute..." Soyeon thought in her head. After watching the movie, she turned the t.v. off with a remote and sat with Boram in the slightly darkened room. Cuddling under the blanket, Boram noticed the troubled look on her Tom's face. "What's the matter, Soyeoniee ??" "Nothing.. Just that.. how could a kiss be so romantic ? Never seemed to happen to me befo- Soyeon widened her eyes as she felt a pair of lips pressed against her pink lips. Leaning forward to accept it, she felt her heart race as the adrenaline flowed through her veins. Boram giggled as she slowly pulled away to breath and re-attach the thirsty lips. 

Soyeon could almost taste the sweet and bitter taste of caramel and coffee on Boram's tongue as it swirled around hers. Her head spun wild, as the kiss seemed more intense then that hipster movie. *LOL JK I LOVE TITANIC* Pulling her head away, a string of saliva was attached to their lips. Smiling at Soyeon, Boram said "That better have been better than that movie." Smiling a cat-like smile, she hugged Boram and laughed. "Ohhhh Jerry, you're just one hell of a kisser."

Giving Boram a small kiss on the cheek and forehead, Boram whispered "I know."