The Beginning

The Evil Within

It was six in the morning,Lucas was still fast asleep but his slumber was soon disturbed by his cell phone. Lucas' hand shot out and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. "What....?" He growled as he answered the call,he may have sounded a little bit angered from being woken up this early. "Lucas,It's Joseph." He immediately recognized the name and voice but soon after he groaned. "Joseph,it's six in the morning. Why are calling me this early?" He grumbled and to his back,sitting up. "I know it's early but can you come out of your room?" When Joseph said that,Lucas immediately sat up in his bed. "You're here?!" He kicked the covers off of himself as he got up,grabbing his t-shirt from his desk chair. He had slept shirtless last night,he was just in his sweatpants.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once Lucas got into the kitchen,he was shocked to see Joseph there as only to remember that he gave him a key to his house last year. "A bit of a heads up would've been better,Jo." He yawned a little,grabbing a mug from the cabinet. "Says the one who slept through me knocking on the door and ringing the door bell." Joseph chuckled as he heard Lucas start grumbling something about it being to early. Lucas already knew that it's nearly impossible to wake him up so he wasn't mad. Lucas knows his friend just resorted to next best idea. "I have to come with you,don't I?" Lucas muttered as he poured a cup of coffee to wake him up more. "Yes you do." Joseph laughed when he heard Lucas groan once more and went to get dressed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Small Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After getting dressed,he walked out of his room before practically dragging Joseph behind him towards his car seeing as the two of them are neighbors but they acted more like brothers which is what their friendship has evolved into

After getting dressed,he walked out of his room before practically dragging Joseph behind him towards his car seeing as the two of them are neighbors but they acted more like brothers which is what their friendship has evolved into. Lucas still gets calls from his family but he only answers his brothers,listening to them explain about his parents planning to find him and other things basically causing Lucas to get annoyed fairly quickly about how overprotective his parents are. He was hoping it'd be a peaceful morning,not knowing what lies ahead.

 

To be continued....