Song Ji Hyo at Waffle YT Channel Part 2

Song Ji Hyo and Jo In Sung Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi there beautiful," In Sung said from behind the back of Ji Hyo who is busy putting on makeup as she's going to be a guest for the second time on Lee Yong Jin's Studio Waffle Youtube Channel. Ji Hyo smiled at her boyfriend's remark. 

 

"Well hi there too handsome, why are you just standing there?" she asked when she saw, through her vanity mirror, In Sung leaning handsomely on the wall beside their bedroom's door. "Because I'm enjoying my view from here," In Sung said then winked. Ji Hyo rolled her eyes pretending she felt cringe but then giggled at how flirtatious his remark was. They have been dating for about 3 years now and yet In Sung hasn't stopped being flirty with her. She actually loves it knowing that In Sung's a natural flirt to every woman but now that he's taken, she gets to receive all his flirts.

 

"Well, you'll enjoy it more if you'll come closer," Ji Hyo said and stood up as soon as she was done applying her makeup. She pouted her lips, kind of like inviting him for a kiss, but she's just actually teasing him. In Sung walked towards her. As soon as he's just inches from her, he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her more close towards his body. 

 

"You teaser, I know your lipstick is not smudge proof so you won't let me kiss you right now. You cannot fool me, pretty lady," he said as he pinched her nose and planted a soft kiss on her temple. "You caught me on that. But I just really wanna hug you before I'll go shoot the youtube video," Ji Hyo said as she hugged him tighter, making sure that her face won't get too pressed on In Sung's shirt as it will ruin her makeup and would also stain In Sung's clothes.

 

She missed him so much because, for the past few weeks, both of them were so busy with their respective work schedules that the only medium of communication they had was Facetime. It was just actually yesterday when they had coinciding free schedules and grabbed the opportunity to make up for the lost time.

 

"Tell you what, I'll ask update from your manager later if you guys are done filming the episode and I will fetch you," In Sung paused, then brought his face closer to Ji Hyo and whispered huskily, "and after that, we fly to Jeju and do some fun stuff," he said while raising his eyebrows up and down as if implying something when he emphasized the word 'fun'. 

 

Ji Hyo squinted her eyes and said, "You do know we just had 3 rounds last night right?" In Sung laughed. "Eyyy, you and your dirty mind, I meant driving golfing. I'm gonna teach you how to play golf right? As well as baseball?"

 

"Whatever In Sung, but I must say both ideas are not bad," she said and broke from the hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong everyone! How are you guys doing?" Ji Hyo greeted happily to the production staff as well as to Lee Yong Jin as soon as she entered the studio. She was already informed that the cameras are already rolling. 

 

"Annyeong Noona! It's been a long time! Look at my crew gasping and being starstruck at you," he pointed out. "Ey you guys, it's not like you haven't seen me before," she said laughing. She and Yong Jin just talked for a bit and they proceeded for today's agenda of the filming. 

 

"Noona, so I heard your heart is quite happy huh," Yong Jin said. Ji Hyo laughed, "Wow, this sudden huh? No warm-up?" She said jokingly, to which the staff laughed. 

 

"This is a straightforward show Noona," Yong Jin kidded.

 

"But to answer your question, yeah, my heart is very happy for the past few years.” Ji Hyo answered, and you can literally see it in her face because of the way she smiled.

 

“Few years, so that means you’ve been dating In Sung-ssi for a long time,” Ji Hyo laughed at the sudden name drop of her boyfriend, “Yah! You are something aren’t you?” she added. Young Jin shrugged and said “Noona, it’s been all over the news, you guys have so many pictures on the internet! There’s even one where you guys were caught kissing!” he teased.

 

Ji Hyo covered her face with the palms of her hands, embarrassed by what Yong Jin said, the staffs were laughing at the situation they were currently witnessing.

“Ani, yah, it was just a peck,” she defended. “A peck is still a kiss Noona~” Yong Jin teased which earned him a smack.

 

“But seriously Noona, I’m very curious about one thing, like one thing. I’m so curious about it that if I heard the answer, I can die now,” Yong Jin said which made the production crew laugh at how exaggerated his sentence was. “What is it?” Ji Hyo asked. Yong Jin pointed towards the direction of the small TV on Ji Hyo’s right and a clip from that one Running Man episode in which Song Ji Hyo Game was being played.

 

“Ah!” Ji Hyo immediately said bowing her head shyly when she saw the clip displayed.

 

Give three situations where you call Zo In Sung as oppa,” Haha asked, thinking that this will make Ji Hyo flustered.

Ji Hyo being a competitive woman answered without thinking, “When I miss him, when I’m sick, when I want—” she im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter