Beginning

Creepypasta

Joyoung had been up since the sun rose that morning,his eyes were closed. He was soon awoken by the yell of Teddy Bear and someone grapping his legs,he looked to see Sally. "Hey kiddo,you're up early" The proxy smiled at the girl as she let go of his legs so he could set his feet on the ground. "Can we go to the store today?" Sally practically gave puppy eyes as she asked him."Go ask Slender if we can go" He said,she then nodded excitedly and ran to find Slenderman. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soon Sally came running back,saying that Slenderman had said she could go. "Alright,do you want to walk there or fly there?" He asked. "Fly there!" She excitedly exclaimed before she jumped onto his back,Joyoung walked out with Sally. After telling her to hold on tight,he slowly started levitating off of the ground and flying in the direction of town. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Short Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once they reached town,Sally jumped down and grabbed Joyoung's hand before basically dragging him towards the entrance of a store. "While we are here,I'm going to get some food items so we'll meet in the toy isle okay?" He asked and Sally nodded before walking off and He went to the food isle. After grabbing the essentials,he made his way to Sally and called out to her."Sally, did you find what you wanted?" He questioned as he made it to the isle she was in before the scream of Teddy Bear and her practically clinging to his leg tightly,Joyoung looked down to see a faint mark on her hand."Kiddo,how did that happen?"He was eerily calm but his blood was boiling at this point,keeping his anger hidden and watching as she pointed towards a girl. The girl liked around Joyoung's age,he slowly started to show his anger as his teeth sharpened. A little thing about Joyoung,he looks completely harmless with his grayish brown hair that fall over his eyes at times. "Teddy,can we go? Please?" Sally asked as an attempt to calm Joyoung down and it works,he slowly nodded while they walked to the cashier. "Not letting you out of my sight again when we are outside the mansion."He declared as she just giggled. "Okay,Mr overprotective" She smiled up at him as he chuckled some. Sally had managed to boost Joyoung's mood greatly,she was basically a little sister to him. After they returned to the mansion,there was Jeff standing in the middle of the doorway."You two got some explaining to do" Jeff said. "Jeff,I have to meet Dr.Smiley and Dollmaker in an hour. I really don't have time" Joyoung explained in huff as Sally ran inside. "I'll explain everything later,promise." Jeff stared at him before nodding. "I'm holding you to that" He warned before he went inside and Joyoung went to meet Dollmaker and Dr.Smiley.

 

To be continued....