1on1: Cute

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

Chaeyeon tags along with her sister and friend to one of their school's fraternty's fundraiser event after being bribed with a month's worth of food. Still, she finds that they got her tickets to participate in said fundraiser which happens to be a one on one photo session with the people she knows. Chaeyeon definitely can't bail now since it's already paid for and they had already bought her the first bubble tea and snack of their deal. However, during the one on one, she happens to find one of them a little more cute today than normal.

Foreword

hihi~ this has been in the works for about a week and just got done with it. despite what had happened, i'm trying to distract myself to not think so much about Moon Bin. anyway, OnlyOneOf was amazing at their concert and was so happy to have seen them! this 1on1 was supposed to be VANNER based... but i only did Yeongkwang for now and so Nine is the second one to join this series of sorts. have no clue if i'll ever write another one for VANNER or OOO or for another group that i got to experience the 1on1 session with. anyway, this is the interaction i had with Nine, but tweaked to make it fanfic style lol if that made sense. other than that, i believed they finished up their tour and hope lyOns had fun and that new lyOns came out of it. as for this story, the first for the new year. i haven't been in a mood to write or of interest, but i hope that changes throughout the year. so yeah, kthxbai~


-The story within this account of [melonxlove] is a work of Fiction. The events and characters are fictional or out of character, and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life. No offense is intended towards them, their families or friends.

-© [melonxlove] 2023. All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of [melonxlove].