Welcome Back

Say It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Thursday morning, the crack of dawn (It was 8 AM but that's as dawn as it gets for Jeongyeon). Jeongyeon had gotten up late, as if she didn't know that would happen. The problem was that she wasn't woken by her alarm or her roommate, it was someone knocking on the door. Jeongyeon groaned as she walked down the hall and burst into her roommate's bedroom, which quickly woke the sleeping girl.

"Ya Momo, there's someone at the door and even I think 8 is too early a booty call", Jeongyeon said through her yawns and irritation.

Momo rubbed sleep out of her eyes as she sat up and tried to process the words she was hearing.

"Why are you assuming it's for me ? You're the one with an entire club of adoring fans just waiting for you to take them."

Jeongyeon's cheeks started to redden at that statement before she found her resolve and sighed. She left Momo's room and headed for the front door, Momo not far behind. See over the past 2 years of Momo's amazing dance ability and Jeongeyon's brilliance on the basketball court, they'd gained a reputation around the school and in turn, quite a few suitors. They'd regularly have people "lining up" to be taken back to their dorm room to experience what people had been referring to as "Paradise" (Honestly, just a stupid name for their…..special talents). Jeongyeon though, clearly thought an uninvited guest this early in the morning was way too much.

"Whether they came to me or you doesn't matter, I'm putting my foot down because this is getting ridiculous."

She opened the front door prepared to let the person have it but paused. She stood face to face with a rare beauty; long black hair, eyes that sparkled like pure gems and a face of pure innocence. She looked eye to eye with Jeongyeon and smiled when the door opened. Had it been another situation, Jeongyeon would have definitely been interested….just not at 8 in the morning. She steeled herself and sighed. 

"Hi there, as beautiful as you are, you must understand that it's way too early in the morning to be at my door, especially for that. So have a nice day, but we're not interested."

"But I-"

That was all they heard before Jeongyeon closed the front door and shrugged at Momo. It didn't take long before the girl knocked on the door again which kind of irked Jeongyeon. She opened the door once again.

"Look, I said-"

"Ya, who do you think you are slamming a door in my face? I get it's early but that's no way for you to treat someone. And I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm only here because this is my new dorm room."

The girl backed Jeongyeon up with her aggressive tone which confused (and slightly scared) her. 

"W-what do you mean live here ? This is our dorm not yours."

Momo just stared at the situation as the cogs in her head started to turn and she connected the dots.

"Wait, I remember. You're the girl we got the email about last night. It's Chou Tzuyu right ?"

Tzuyu nodded while Jeongyeon just looked at Momo like she grew a third head. She didn't see any email and Momo definitely didn't mention one.

"Oh right I forgot. We got an email yesterday that said we'd be getting a new roommate since we're the only 3 room dorm with a free room."

Jeongyeon rubbed her temple and walked into their kitchen. She grabbed a spatula and stared dead at Momo.

"COME HERE, YOU LITTLE !"

With that Momo took off, rushing to her room and locking the door before she felt the wrath of Yoo.

She sighed before turning back to their guest, now new roommate and bowing her head in shame.

"I'm very sorry about that. It's just that we tend to get a lot of people showing up at our door."

"Ok but how bad could it really be for you guys?"

Jeongyeon looked at her and shook her head before she explained the amount of visitors. People knocking all hours of the night, repeatedly calling and texting them. She didn't forget that time a girl actually picked their lock and waited in Jeongyeon's room….without clothes (that one was a laugh riot for Momo and permanently scarring for Jeongyeon). Tzuyu looked at her like she was crazy while Jeongyeon just looked down at her feet in shame. Tzuyu went and collected her bags at the door and Jeongyeon showed her to the vacant room, with just a bare twin bed and empty closet.

They got to have a better conversation while Jeongyeon showed her around, about Tzuyu's time living in Taiwan and her decision to transfer to Korea to finish her degree. It was pleasant given that Tzuyu was clearly very nervous but Jeongyeon had a rather comforting nature to her that made Tzuyu relax more. After a little while, Momo burst out of her room with a top and track pants on, trying to put on her shoe as she came out (because stopping to put it on was definitely too much work). They both just looked at her like she was crazy before she started talking.

"Sorry to in, but the only thing scarier than Jeong with a spatula is an angry Jihyo and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter