Stray Kids New Manager and More

Stray Kids New Manager and More
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: My New job

                I was on my way to the airport with my private driver, not to brag but I love to travel by myself and not for work I haven’t even had a job. I am only 20 years of age, but I won’t be with my family for my 21st birthday I will be in Korea. South Korea specifically. I am getting my first job as a manager and not for an American band group. I am also a choreographer, and an attendant for the K-pop group. Oops I wasn’t supposed to say but I guess I am in to deep now. Oh, how rude of me I am Kay Mac. I will be working with one of the number one K-pop groups In Korea they have nothing. It’s a boy group, ok ok I will just tell you. It is drumroll please. Stray Kids yea Stray Kids I have loved them since I was 15 and they are amazing and the fact I get to work with them is something else. I LOVE Lee Felix one of the non-Koreans he is Australian. So, I am on my way to the airport to get on my flight I am in first class so yay. But I will be gone for a while, so I get breaks to come back and see my family. Oh, I am here I will write more when I get on the plane.

                Hello, I am back whew I got here just in time, so I am now on my way to South Korea I am so nervous what happens if the guys don’t like me, I have only ever talked to Bang Chan over the phone letting him know who I was and what I was doing he thought I was a fan at first. I was like “No you got me wrong. I am your new manager and choreographer.” He was like “Oh, Kay Mac, right?” “Yep, that’s me” I replied, “Thank goodness we have gotten fan calls and we are desperate for a new manager and choreographer I so thankful I am sure the other guys will be too” “WAIT” I said “don’t tell them I want to surprise them deal? And for a while I will need a translator can you and Felix do that for me?” “Yes, and Yes and wow you know all of us you have done your research huh?” “Yea I have loved y’all since I was 15 and I am almost 21. Okay, am about to get on the plane I will call you when I land okay?” “Yes, please do that” “Okay Bye” “bye”. That was it.

                So, I am so close to my landing point so ahh I am sooooooo scared oh they are calling for us to get off. I must get off and call Bang Chan he is supposed to pick me up or send someone to. I dial his number and he picks up. “Hi, I am here now” I say. “Okay my private driver is on his way now” he replies. “Rally the guys and meet me at y’all’s house” I say. “Okay” He replies confidently. I see the black limo

Please log in to read the full chapter