My Song For You ♥

My Song For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for watching your local news. On behalf of all of us at Channel KBS, see you next time. Enjoy the next program."

"Cut! Perfect job everyone," the director smiled when a woman who was sitting on the left side of the moderator's table looked at her co-worker. "So good today. Do you have any plans for tonight, Jinki?" She smiled winking.

Jinki, twenty-nine years old man whose private life was really mysterious to his colleagues. He had blonde a bit longer hair, a sweet smile, and chocolate eyes. He looked at his co-worker and smiled apologetically.

"I am sorry, I am already busy tonight," his smile was sweet. "You always say it... so... you aren't single?" The other moderator blinked.

"Yeah, I am not single," Jinki chuckled but got up and walked to the restroom, also to his dressing room, he finally could take everything off and be on the way to the restaurant where a date for the sixth anniversary since the private wedding was taking place.

A phone buzzed and when Jinki saw the message, his heart melted.

"You were so beautiful and did a good job, can't wait to have you just for me 😘 Be careful~ Everything is ready! I love you ♡"

Jinki fixed his hair and texted back. "Thank you my love, I will be on my way, can't wait for you!"

Jinki called a taxi and told the driver the address. In his small bag, he had his things. The car started driving to its destination and Jinki checked his face and hair on his phone's black screen. He could be finally without decent makeup. Before arrival, he took on a facemask and checked the time.

"We are here, sir," the driver smiled. "Thank you very much," Jinki smiled back and paid for the ride. Then he got out putting the bag over his shoulder, he took a deep breath and walked into the restaurant when the man behind the counter smiled.

"Welcome sir, do you have a reservation?" He asked kindly. "Good evening, yes, Kim Lee, please, here I have the code," Jinki smiled back and from his pocket he took out his phone showing the code to the man who checked it and nodded smiling. "Thank you very much," he said and gestured something to one of his co-workers. "Show to Mr. Kim Lee the way into the private room six, please," the probable receptionist smiled.

"Welcome here, sir, please, follow me," the waiter smiled bowing, and led the way into the room.

"Thank you," Jinki smiled at the receptionist and then thanked also the waiter.

And when Jinki entered the room, he widened his eyes. Candles, soft music, and perfect decorations. And there was his perfect husband who was smiling at him. Slightly pink hair because of his comeback.

"Jonghyunnie."

"Jinki, love."

Of course, his perfect boyfriend made a special surprise for their anniversary, Jinki thought. And Jinki was happy to have this man in his life, they met at a simple doctor's check-up where was Jinki almost scolded by Hyun's bodyguard but was pushed on the floor, or well, almost pushed but still he fell down.

 

~Flashback~

 

Jinki sighed when he entered the hospital and walked to the way where his doctor had an office. He saw a few people with cameras.

"Excuse me," Jinki frowned trying to go past them.

He noticed a few men in black suits but he wasn't paying any attention till he didn't hear a voice.

"Ya, sir, you can't go there!"

And then Jinki's arm was jerked when it surprised him, Jinki screamed in a panic and lost balance when he fell on the ground.

"Ya! Choi Minho! Learn your manners!"

Jinki lifted his head when he saw a man with black hair who just got out of the doctor's room and was just walking toward Jinki meanwhile reporters - as it was clear now for Jinki - wanted to make as many pictures as they could but bodyguards were doing their best to protect the man who just knelt and tried to check on Jinki.

"I am fine... I am fine," Jinki repeated blinking. "I am really sorry, for what that big frog did, do you need a ride or anything?" The man offered kindly and helped Jinki to stand up. "No... no it's fine, really, I have a check-up here at Mr. Ahn as well," Jinki smiled softly.

"Jonghyun, come on, the manager will get worried," the tall man muttered. So Jonghyun? Jinki blinked a bit trying to figure out who it was, a politician? A singer? An actor? No, he was too good-looking to be a politician.

"He will wait, I have to make it up for this young man to whom you caused pain, what if he would be after a broken arm? Oh no, I hope that you didn't have anything broken," Jonghyun widened his eyes and looked at Jinki.

"O-oh, no... you don't have to worry, really," Jinki blinked. "Jjong, we really have to go or..." Hyun's bodyguard was interrupted by a ringtone that was coming from Hyun's phone and when Jjong looked at the screen he groaned. "See, I told you," Minho said calmly.

"Your fault, you threw him on the ground when he wanted to go to the office," Jjong hissed, turned the phone call off, and with a smile he offered Jinki a small card from the café.

"Tomorrow at eight o'clock in the evening if you would like... I will be waiting till nine, I want to treat you for something," Jonghyun smiled, bowed, and then with the help of his bodyguards he moved away.

Jinki was surprised and he couldn't make a move. Just when one of the reporters got closer to him and tried to ask him a few questions, he excused himself and knocked on the door of the office.

"S-sorry hyung, outside was chaos," Jinki apologized bowing.

"Ah, I thought so, hope that you are okay," the doctor smiled and started the casual check-up. "I am... but who was it? He is familiar," Jinki blinked.

"You don't know Kim Jonghyun? He is the rising star of K-pop. He is a soloist singer," the doctor chuckled. "Oh... though I may saw his face somewhere, maybe in classes or you know," Jinki blushed giggling. "Ah, sure, subway when you go on late snacks," the doctor laughed and started doing the check-up.

 

~End of the flashback~

 

"Jonghyunnie, you always surprise me," Jinki smiled and hugged his perfect man. "Happy anniversary, love," Jonghyun chuckled softly and kissed Jinki hugging him tightly back.

"Happy anniversary, I love you so much," Jinki smiled and gave to Jonghyun a small envelope. "Here, my gift for you," Jinki chuckled.

"I have a big gift for my big reporter," Jjong chuckled and gave Jinki also an envelope.

"Let's celebrate it, shall we? Have you ordered our dinner?" Jinki smiled softly. "I have, I told them that when you-" Jjong stopped talking when they heard a soft knock.

"Here they are," Jjong chuckled and Jinki's cheeks when he looked at the door. "Come in," he smiled softly when two waiters walked in.

"Your dinner, gentlemen," the first waiter smiled and served with his co-worker plates and glasses with wine. "Thank you very much," Jinki smiled and Jjong as well. "If you would need anything, you can just ring the bell, and we will come," the other waiter smiled. "Sure, thank you," Jonghyun smiled and when both waiters went away, Jjong ran his fingers in Jinki's hair. "I love your long hair... I watched today's news and damn, you were so y, if only your colleagues know that you are mine," Jjong grinned.

"Seo wanted to spend the night with me, I told her that I am taken," Jinki snorted when Jonghyun frowned. "She really gets on my nerve, I should visit you in the studio, really, and will ask Kibum if he can set the "Idol on TV news"! I need to shout to the world that Kim Jonghyun, the singer of TOP charts is dating the most successful and amazing MC Lee Jinki," Jjong growled.

"Oh, love, you are wrong. You are no longer Kim and I am no longer Lee," Jinki smirked taking Jonghyun's chin between his fingers. "And damn, I love it when you are so jealous," Jinki added chuckling and kissing Jjong deeply when the pink-haired man moaned. "And you are y when you try to make it up," Jjong winked and patted Jinki's but then they sat on the couch next to each other.

"Let's eat first and then open the gifts?" Jinki smiled and Jjong nodded. "Yeah, the best idea," Hyun chuckled with a kiss they started eating.

"When are you going to have a next comeback?" Jinki asked smiling. "Not sure, we still don't have finished this one, love," Jonghyun chuckled. "I will have two concerts for sure in Korea, next month I have to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter