My princess

Remember, That I Love You so Much

 

Luna slipped into her own room, Sulli fast asleep. She sighed out a relief, knowing she just got away with sneaking in with Onew again. It felt nice to be alone with him… she didn’t have any shoes on and was wearing her pajamas, so she crawled into her bed, and snuggled under the comfy blankets.

“I wish I could do this every night,” she mumbled to herself, fluttering her eyes closed. Her stomach hurt again, and her whole body was exhausted. Her hormones had been all over the place all day, so it was nice to just… relax.

A fresh memory, she imagined the way Onew looked tonight. His loose T-shirt, his basketball shorts, his damp hair. The way he took off his shirt with a cheesy smile, still kissing her lips. The way he took off his boxers, the two of them crawling into his bed.

She sighed, trying to fall asleep again. Honestly, the thought of having with Onew just made her think of him as a father right now, although she enjoyed it. She began to close her eyes, memories of this night flooding her mind.

Onew’s hands were latched onto Luna’s hips, her legs straddling his lap.

“I have to admit, I’ve been wanting this for a while now,” Onew stated in a husky voice. Luna smiled, a more lustful smile. She began to lift her shirt off now, Onew moving his head down to kiss at her stomach.

Luna was smiling to herself, her eyes still closed…. Eventually, she drifted off.

 

 

 

The morning of SM’s performance was hectic. Idols were scramming to get their clothes ready and eat before leaving. Numerous things being yelled out loud by managers, idols, workers, etc.

“Unnie! Where is my make up pallet?”

“Hyung, don’t forget to bring this!”

“Okay people hurry it up!”

“Let’s get to the van!”

Onew rushed with the rest of the boys into their own van, manager hyung in the front seat. He was incredibly tired, but he didn’t care. He was excited. He felt secure with Luna once more, and was happy. He wanted to just be alone with her as much as he could tonight.

Luna, on the other hand, felt extremely anxious. Herself being stubborn, she brought her pink bag with her, ordering herself to take the test after the performance. There was no exception or excuse this time. “Stop forcing your ignorance,” she told herself, “Get this stupid fantasy out of your head. Baeho isn’t real.”

 

 

 

The moment Luna set her bag down onto one of the many chairs backstage… she felt sick. A sting in her stomach, really, like someone was tearing at the organs. Her fists were clenching most of the time while waiting before their performance, keeping a smile on her face.

Still, she felt like she was in hell.

“Unnie, aren’t you excited for the party tonight? We get to wear our dresses!” Sulli was clinging onto Luna like a child, which made her feel a bit better.

“Yeah… I’m excited, Sulli.” Luna replied, stale.

“Unnie… you don’t seem excited. Are you alright?”

Luna looked down, a faint smile on her face. “I am. Promise,” she shakes away the annoyance she’s caused on herself, and focuses on the performance now.

Just the performance, to her fans, her faithful fans.

 

 

 

“Thank you so much, Japan!” F(x) all cheered after their last performance before Lollipop. The crowed screamed, filling the air with joy, the girls taking it all in. Each member smiled brightly as they bowed, hands holding. “Have a great new year!” The crowed cheered louder as they thought of the future party tonight, overwhelmed with excitement now.

The girls walked into their formation, waiting for SHINee to walk up and join them. Even without looking Luna could tell once they stepped up onto the stage, hearing fans cheer so loudly it hurt. Once the boys walked into their placed, the music blared loudly, fans waving their glow sticks and signs around crazily.

Luna smiled cheerfully, dancing on beat and looking around the crowd, as well as whoever was standing in front of her, according to formation. Her eyes scanned from Sulli, to Taemin, to Amber, up until her part.

The song flew past her quite quickly, actually, considering she was focusing only on her singing and dancing, rather than her usual wandering thoughts. The girls walked off quite quickly, hurrying to get backstage and relax already.

“Oh, man, my stomach hurts.” Luna groaned out.

“I have some medicine, Luna-shi. Cramps?” Amber shook a bottle of pain killers towards Luna’s hands, Luna grasping at the bottle.

She felt weird once Amber mentioned cramps.

Luna twisted the top open, taking two capsules out, and drinking them down with her bottle of water. It felt nice to sit down and relax again, watching the other SM artists perform.

“So,” Amber was speaking to everyone in the group, directing her body toward Luna, “I got us all some awesome masks from this cool vintage store. Luna, yours I think will match that dress you have.”

Luna smiled. “Really? Wow, I didn’t even think of getting a mask yet! Thanks, Unnie.”

Amber nodded cheerfully, putting her bottle of painkillers back into her bag, and letting out a sigh of relief once she laid out onto her chair. Luna felt like doing the same, sighing a bit of relief.

 

 

 

“We have about three hours to get ready for the party tonight,” Key was mumbling to s in the van, texting like crazy. He had everything planned perfectly, the time, music, design, workers, everything. He even made himself and the rest of the members some cool masks similar to their old Juliette video, buying some kinnect toys, legos, and some construction masks to put them all together. He didn’t even realize how much time they would take, especially Jonghyun’s, who requested some black and white feathers.

Still, he was incredibly excited. Everything in the SM company was, scrambling in the hotel to get ready and head down toward the giant banquet, which was already playing some light music. Some members of Super Junior as well as Changmin and Yuhno. Only a scarce amount of girls were there early, most still getting ready. Key was also there already, dressed well and directing the place around, setting things up and getting everything ready.

Luna stuffed herself into her dress, Sulli zipping it up. Krystal was in the bathroom fixing up her hair, and Amber helped Victoria tie on her wedges. “Just take it now,” Luna told herself in her head, “Take it before the party.”

“Hey, girls, we should leave in a half hour,” Amber announced. “Key said more people are already downstairs.” The girls groaned out, rushing faster. Luna decided… she had no time, she was just going to have to take it after midnight.

 

 

 

Onew fixed up his outfit, his necklace loosened down to not be so tight around his neck. Minho stood aside him by the mirror, both fixing each other. Minho was flattening down his collar, grooming his hair as well. Taemin and Jonghyun already were downstairs, helping Key. The look was almost complete before Minho and Onew added their mask. It looked well with its color, Onew having numerous shapes and patterns, but with a good color combination. Minho had a more green focused mask, which looked well with his outfit.

Finally, they both were ready. Minho and Onew walked alongside each other down the hallway. “I’m going to rush to find, Taeminnie, sorry hyung.” Minho stepped down the stairs in a quick manner, Onew nodding.

He actually slowed his steps, wondering if Luna was ready. He went onto the stairs and stepped down Luna’s hall, noticing the girls were just now heading out. He noticed she had on a beautiful sparkly mask, which looked good along with her layered dress, just by a small portion of the door open. The girls were completely obvious of him, all yelling at each other.

“Luna-shi?” Onew called out from a few feet away from the door, half open by Krystal’s arm. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets, casually waiting for an answer.

The door then opened by Luna, her mask on and hair curled perfectly. “Oppa,” she sang cheerfully, both embracing. “Your mask is so cool!”

“I like yours, my princess,” he flirted, hearing the girls behind the door mocking them.

 

 

 

The lights were dimmed down to almost pure blackness, plenty of added lights with flashing effects as well as lasers shining around the room. Luna held onto Onew’s arm gracefully, hearing the music playing.

“Wow, this looks great, Luna-shi,” Onew commented. She agreed, the two of them stepping toward the side of the room. There were numerous chairs for lounging, along with some buffet isles around them. Luna didn’t feel too hungry right now, her stomach churning. It felt like someone was sinking in a knife into her ribs on down toward her groin. “You okay?” Onew asked sweetly, noticing her sudden distance she gave against him.

“I just don’t feel good.” Luna lifted her mask slightly, resting her head comfortable on his chest as he stood, and she sat on a chair. He her hair gently, trying the best to comfort her.

“Let me get you something to drink or eat, then.” Onew kissed her forehead.

“No, wait…” Luna tugged at Onew’s sleeve, commanding him to get closer. He obeyed, the two of them huddling close. “I don’t know if we’re supposed to be affectionate or not, oppa…”

“I really don’t care what people think,” he responds quickly, making Luna blink.

“Well… I just want to dance right now, okay?” She leveled her mask down again, giving a faint smile. Ignoring the pain, the two of them stepped together onto the dance floor, along with many other people who were dancing. Knowing the SM company so much, it wasn’t hard to tell who was who with their masks on. Key and Amber were dancing together, Yuri and Yoona were also dancing together, she even saw Minho and Taemin huddling together while dancing, more romantic.

Onew pulled her close, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders. He took advantage of the deep scoop in the back of her dress, running his fingers along her skin as they danced lightly. It was a calm but slow, light pop song, romantic and sweet.

“You look just like Cinderella, Luna-shi,” Onew smiled. Luna laughed, realizing her hair did make her look more like a Disney princess, the dress flowy and her mask sparkling from numerous lights. “I like it.”

“Oppa,” she rubbed a hand on his chest, both of them getting close. Honestly, she didn’t care about what others thought at this moment. Most of SNSD thought it was extremely sweet, especially Yuri and Jessica, seeing Luna with Onew. Even the older groups saw them as a cute couple, although they didn’t really know much about the two.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” he was gushing, getting his hands lower down onto her back. She blushed, luckily the mask hid it. “I really want to be alone with you tonight, you know.”

She nodded, understanding completely. Suddenly, she felt her stomach sink in, a sharp pain. “I-I have to go to the bathroom,” she announced before breaking their embrace, running off into the woman’s restroom by the abandonded chairs.

“Hyung, let’s dance!” Jonghyun pulled Onew in with him and some other guys to dance to a more exciting song now.

 

 

 

Luna sat in one of the stalls, that sharp pain becoming even stronger. “Ah,” she groaned out, a hand on her stomach. She had her mask off in her lap, grunting out in pain.

The grunting had to stop, however, once she heard someone else step in the bathroom. The girl picked the stall next to Luna’s, awkwardly. She looked down toward her shoes, realizing it was Krystal.

“Krystal,” Luna whispered.

“Oh! Unnie, this is awkward,” Krystal laughed.

“Krystal, I feel horrible,” Luna whimpered, her voice cracking from the pain. Krystal was quiet for a while, stepping out of the stall and washing her hands.

“Do you need something?” She asked, “I just used up my last tampon but-“

“I-I just feel like I’m dying.” Luna stated back.

“Take some medicine, unnie… what’s wrong?”

Luna whimpered again, finally deciding to try and pee. Hey, maybe that’d help. She was quiet now, her head hung down in her arms.

“I’m gonna go back to the party, okay?” Krystal slipped a small pink package under Luna’s stall, realizing it was a pad.

Luna ignored it, whimpering out from more pain. She didn’t know what was happening. Her head was sweating slightly and pounding down deep inside her skull. She prayed by then that it was nothing serious. “I should have taken it,” she mumbled, “I should know if I am by now…”

Luna looked down toward her thighs, and down further under her dress… she suddenly realized these pains… were from cramps.

She was having her period.

The pain melted away slightly at that instant, her head pounding less. Her ears, however, rang loudly. She felt dizzy, her delirious mind picking up the pad Krystal gave her, deciding to use it. “I-I’m not…” she whispered. “I’m…” A quiet sob came out, taking it all in now. The reality hit her like a brick wall, the ringing fading away, silence now.

 

 

 

“She’s taking a while,” Onew whined to Jonghyun, the two of them sitting now.

“She’s a girl, just wait until she comes out.” Jonghyun picked at his mask, playing with the feathers. Onew sighed, leaning back into his seat, watching everyone else dance happily to a fast pop song.

Onew watched Jonghyun stand and walk away, feeling alone now. He was worried for Luna, really, and wished he could see her already.

He didn’t see from behind him, however, Luna slipping away from the bathroom door, and out the banquet door, tears streaming down her face.