Moonbyul's Worries

Moonbyul's Worries
Please log in to read the full chapter

She has been trying to fall asleep for the past 2 hours but for some reason, today was just one of those days that she felt really restless, the uncomfortable tugging in her heart hinting to her that someone might be feeling the same way.

 

*buzz buzz*

 

There it was, the call she had been expecting.

 

“Hello?” She picked up the call almost immediately.

 

“Yong…”

 

She caught herself smiling as soon as she heard that soft voice. “Can’t sleep?”

 

“Yeah…” the other girl sighed heavily before continuing. “Did I wake you up?”

 

“You didn’t, don’t worry. It’s just my insomnia again.”

 

“Oh…”

 

There was a long pause before she decided to probe.

 

“So Byul-ah, what’s on your mind tonight?”

 

“Straight to the point, huh,” Moonbyul chuckled shyly.

 

Yongsun could imagine how the rapper dropped her head a little to the front, hiding her slight blush, and that thought alone warmed her heart.

 

“We can always stay on this call without talking if you’d like.”

 

“No, no, talking is good…” she countered, before quietly adding, “I like hearing your voice, it calms me down.”

 

It was ridiculous how that sentence alone could make her heart skip a beat but she tried her best to stabilise her voice before diverting the subject.

 

“So, what’s going on?”

 

“It’s about this MV shoot tomorrow…”

 

As soon as she said that, Yongsun knew what she was referring to. They just had their wardrobe planning today and their stylist chose an outfit Moonbyul would never have put on if it weren’t for tomorrow’s shoot. Her cheeks grew warmer as she recalled that particular top.  

 

“You must be tired of hearing this from me but Byul-ah, you looked stunning today.”

 

“But my shoulders!” she groaned. “I’m not used to showing so much skin…”

 

“I know, t

Please log in to read the full chapter