Oh my!

A Lesbian Human and Vampire Love

Sana's P.O.V

"Today is my birthday !  Im turning 27! .Huh? who's playing the piano? I think its mina who's playing the piano. Hope she made the breakfast cuz i woke up late! She can't be staying hungry! I've gotta go downstairs and the amazing fact about her is that she is blind but she still knows how to play the piano and cooking."

 

Mina's P.O.V

"Hi! sana unnie. Happy birthday!" 

AUTHOR P.O.V

Sana was feeling upset in her birthday because she cares about mina a lot.She can't be staying hungry!

Mina's p.o.v

"I think sana's sad because she woke up late and im blind too but i still know cooking so i have to tell the truth to her."

Mina says"Sana unnie why are you so upset today??Its your birthday!" Sana said"Oh no! im so sorry that i did not make food for you!"

Mina replies"Oh! i knew you were gonna wake up late so thats why i made the food i ate it and theres some left  for you." Sana says"Oh thanks"

AYTHOR P.O.V

After sana finished her breakfast sana said"Mina should we go outside? If you want to." Mina replies"Yes lets go outside."

When both of them reached outside,They were at the forest because their house is in front of the forest. So after some time they saw some flock of crows flying the in sky that means...........

/flashback/

"hey sana!"

"yes aunty"

"If there are crows flying in the sky that means vampires are coming to hunt as all."

"ok."

/flashback/end

Sana said to mina"Mina there are crows flying in the  sky" Mina said"So what unnie? Sana said"That means vampires are coming to hunt us all!" Mina says"Who told you about this" Sana says"An old lady from our village told me! Now lets go and it seems like they smelt our presence"

After that sana found a cave and she said"Mina go stay here no buts and no ifs". "Ok!" said mina.

Sana's PoV

"I have to go to distract the vampires ,Oh! and now i see some people crying because their chldren died so i think i have to pretend that im crying too and hurt my knuckles for that i know it pains but i'll try my best at it."

Sana tried to cry all day to get the vampire attraction and it finally worked but then............................

 

"Hey baby your blood is so sweet let me taste it"