Sealed in the art

Sealed in the art
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yesung loved art. Starting his YouTube channel, where he can openly talk about it was his dream come true. This time he chose a peculiar exhibition. It had to do with some unusual pieces. There was a rumor about it. 

 

It said that only a chosen one can "move" the central sculpture. Yesung never believed it, but he wanted to see it with his eyes and show his viewers what it was all about. 

 

This morning he was feeling weird, he had no idea why exactly, but he was excited. His stomach almost hurt, so he didn't eat much. He decided to dress fancy with tight pants and some oversize ones over them, a t-shirt, shirt and a jacket. Lots of accessories too, because why not. He for some reason wanted to look extravagant and pretty. He took his bottled water and rushed to the gallery. 

 

After entering he saw some oddly humane portraits. They showed beautiful creatures in pained poses. It felt disturbing. As if they all wanted to go out. The deeper Yesung walked into the exhibition the feeling grew. Walking past sculptures made him anxious and almost scared. Some were displayed in horrifying scenes, others in ual acts. 

 

From all this commotion Yesung completely forgot to bring his camera with him. He reached for his phone, but before he could take it out he saw him. 

 

The central art piece. Pained look on the face barely emerged from the golden prison. That's what it looked and felt like to Yesung. The male face looked beautiful, with soft cheeks, round eyes and full lips. Perfect to kiss - Yesung thought and scolded himself, he should not get by art. He came here to work. 

 

Youtuber came closer and reached his hand to touch it. His small fingers traced the curves of the face before him. It was so soft, almost magical, as if it was alive.

 

Yesung took another step closer to look at the closed eyes, when it wavered.

 

Holy 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬, Yesung cursed in every way he knew how. The art moved. He was scared, but fu*k he was also ready to fight. No weird ghost/demon/beast/something was going to defeat him. 

 

The air around him became stuffy and uncomfortable. He closed his one eye and saw how the "thing" was actually ripping the art apart and going out of it. This isn't real- Yesung cursed. The moment felt like forever. 

 

Finally the whole MAN was before him. In fact his was really fine, plus strong t

Please log in to read the full chapter